Serendipity Cinematography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

They were so easy to work with and make the most beautiful videos I've ever seen!!

Services Used: Videography

When (my finace at the time) and myself first met Jeff Bills from Serendipity Cinematography we were so impressed!! The quality of work well exceeded any other videographer we had EVER seen (and we've seen a lot of wedding videos recently!)
We could not have asked for a better finished product! We even got to share our wedding highlight video on a big screen AT the reception with all of our guests! The guests were thrilled to be able to see what my wife and I were doing all day preparing for the ceremony. I can't express what a treat that was!! This group of people are so talented, and are truley amazing people. They are all so kind and fun, and during the actual wedding, you do not even realize they are there. Please watch some of there clips, and you will not be disappointed. AMAZING!!!

Services Used: Videography

This was hands down totally worth the investment. I chose the same day edit option and my guest loved the video. I loved how it was edited and shown during my reception. Taryn was awesome to work with and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I have watched the video everyday since I got married and so happy we chose Serendipity as our videographer.

Services Used: Videography

Oh My Goodness! Where do I even start?? If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Serendipity Cinematography turned my wedding from a one day event into a lifetime event! As a DIY bride, I spent months and countless hours carefully handcrafting details for my wedding and I can honestly say that I didn't get to see a single one on my wedding day! The day literally flies by and I can barely remember a single moment! This realization saddened me until 4 days after my wedding when I received an email from Serendipity telling me that my video trailer was finished! While my final video wouldn't be complete for several months due to their careful editing and attention to detail, I was able to view a short 2 minute trailer from my wedding day! As soon as I clicked play, I literally began sobbing. It. Was. Gorgeous! How in the world did they create something so perfect in such a short amount of time? And if this was just the trailer, what was my actual video going to look like? It's been 2 days since I received my trailer and I have honestly watched it over 50 times! I am in LOVE! I LOVE this company and their staff is amazing! I barely noticed they were there (which is kind of unfortunate, because they are AWESOME people that I would want to hang out with outside of my wedding!!) and they were so prompt, professional, and organized!

My little sister is getting married in July in Pennsylvania and we are honestly contemplating flying them out to shoot her wedding! After searching for videographers in her area, we simply can't find a company that it as amazing as Serendipity or as great of a value! The only thing I would change about my decision with my videographer is I would have gone with a bigger package!!! I LOVE Serendipity Cinematography and they truly made my day unforgettable!!!

Services Used: Videography

Choosing Serendipity was the best decision we made throughout the wedding planning process. All the festivities come and go so fast, and being able to watch a video to bring the moment alive again is absolutely priceless. Choosing a wedding videographer is hard because you want to make sure that your vision is similar to the videographers. That said, Serendipity was so attentive to our wants and desires with our wedding film, and even gave suggestions of things we would have never thought of that really blew us away. From the beginning, Taryn was wonderful guiding us through the process. She was there for all our questions and really made us comfortable with making sure our vision was heard. On our day, the film crew was professional, wonderful, and actually my husband and I agreed that they made the entire day smoother, and were really there to guide us through the day! It was so nice to have people there that made us feel comfortable and that wanted us to have the best day ever. This was something originally holding us back in the beginning about wedding videography, as we weren't sure if having cameras around all day would take away from it being personal, but after we realized what a joy they brought! It was funny because there were little things like me being emotional prior to our first look when I was by myself and our coordinator Kim was right there with me to support my happy tears, or there was when getting ready, and if there was anything I needed whether it was another hand to get the dress just right or figuring out how to hold my bouquet, it was Serendipity that stepped right in to help! It has been six months, and we just received our final highlight film and we couldn't be happier! It actually blew our minds how incredible it was all put together, and what precious moments were captured! We are forever grateful to Serendipity for capturing our memories, helping guide us through our wedding day, and providing us with the best wedding film ever.

Recently Married

I cannot recommend Serendipity Cinematography highly enough. They were so professional, so easy to work with, and created an incredible product. We were very happy with our video and received tons of compliments on it!

Melissa
11/15/2014

Taryn was amazing. I am able to relive my special day in a movie that is entertaining, easy to send to friends and family and really captures the whole day. So glad we went with Serendipity. Taryn is incredibly receptive, professional and flexible. Her work is incredible and I highly recommend using Serendipity!!!

Elizabeth
11/09/2014

Taryn was extremely responsive and professional. She made sure we were happy with our final product before finalizing and her team was amazing to work with on the day of the event as well. I am so thankful for all of the fun memories they captured and would value the work of serendipity even over our photographer! They were incredible and video captures so much more than still photography. We had a great experience!

Recently Married

From start to finish, our experience with Serendipity was fabulous. I was initially unsure whether or not I wanted a videographer for my wedding. It's a significant investment, and felt a bit duplicative with having a photographer. After exploring a few sites, I came upon Serendipity. One meeting with the owner, Taryn, and I was completely sold. She is exactly the sort of vendor you want behind your wedding - organized, detail oriented, responsive, reliable, enthusiastic, professional, and overall gets it.

The positive experience continued on our wedding day. Our videographer team was lead by Jordan, who was incredibly kind and professional. He and his team worked well with our photographer.

We received our wedding trailer (a sneak peak of the full, edited video) two weeks after the wedding. My husband and I were really pleased with the production value, and extremely pleased that we chose to include a videographer at the wedding. There's something about being able to truly re-live the experience - to hear voices, words spoken, and to really capture the full scope and emotion of the day! Well worth the investment!

Overall, I highly recommend Serendipity Cinematography!

Hallee
10/18/2014

Taryn and the Serendipity crew were wonderful! Not only is their work beautiful (it actually brought tears to my normally stoic husband's eyes), but they were also extremely professional. Even though we did not meet the crew until our wedding day, they immediately made us feel comfortable. Taryn went out of her way to make sure we were satisfied with every detail of our wedding videos, and they are absolutely perfect. My husband and I were initially not fans of their normal video style, and they were more than happy to accommodate us. I would recommend them to anybody!

1+ year ago

Originally my wedding planner talked me into a cinematographer. I didn't see the need having a photographer as well, but she promised me the day would fly by so fast I would want to relive it. And *boy* was she right.

Their wedding videos allow you to relive the day in a completely different way than when you lived it the first time. The interviews they conduct show the emotions of not only the bride and groom, but the wedding party and the families. Watching my video months after the festivities were over brought back so much emotion, and every single time I watch the video I am brought back to that wonderful day.

They delivered more than I ever could have imagined and I will treasure these memories forever!

Services Used: Videography

Serendipity is the best! Many of our married friends said that their only regret in planning was not having any video footage of their wedding. When we decided to invest in cinematography, we could not be happier that we found Serendipity. We have come up with so many reasons why it was important to have a videographer, that we now cannot imagine our big day without one! Taryn is amazing to work with! She is very prompt with communication and has a great attitude. She offered me some amazing advice and I felt as though she really was the best in the business. Her team knows the industry well, and they have many gorgeous examples of their work to prove it. We fell in love with the clips of theirs that we saw. Our movie trailer is absolutely stunning. The quality cannot be matched. Our friends and family loved being able to share in the special moments of our wedding day by watching the trailer. We are all anxiously awaiting the final film!

Susan
03/29/2014

Serendipity Cinematography was a very professional, dependable, pleasant videographer. The result of their work was a tremendous video of great quality, artfully put together, of my daughters wedding, which gives her and her husband a lasting memory of their special day. I would recommend Serendipity without hesitation to anyone needing a video for any event.

Services Used: Videography

I can tell you this is the best,most amazing wedding vendor you will EVER have at your wedding!!! They are so willing to listen to your wants,needs and desires for your special day video. They went way beyond what I was even dreaming of. We have cried watching it...many times it is that fabulous!!Our video is the most amazing gorgeous thing we will cherish from that wonderful day.The best part is that they are all so sweet and kind. They took the time to go and film my daughters Grandparents so they could be on the video...which meant everything to us. Our daughter is in the Broadcast field, and she said this is the most professional company she has ever seen. They touch on all the details of the wedding so years from now, we can remember.....Thank you so much Serendipity for everything....we will be using you again! Your truly the Best!

Services Used: Videography

I got my 2 minute wedding snip-it 3 days after the wedding. Everyone who has seen it has literally teared up. It is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest of the videos. It's pricey, we even thought of down grading our package but are soooo glad we didn't. People say " we never even watched our video" it's because there video wasn't done like this. I've watched mine over 17 times already. It is literally my own personal music video, like my life was a romantic moving montage. What every girl dreams she will look like. I just can't explain. Visit their website!! http://www.serendipityvideography.com/

Services Used: Videography

I could not have imagined anyone else filming our wedding. From beginning to end Serendipity exceeded all of our expectations. Every single person is so friendly and sincere. After hiring them, they asked us to complete a questionnaire so they can get to know us more and so they can find out what was important to us. It was actually really fun filling it out. I enjoyed telling our story and knew that these people were really interested. We decided on a very small wedding and many of our friends and family wasn’t able to be there so it was important for us to find a way to share our special day with those that couldn’t make it. The team at Serendipity offered us a Same Day Edit film, and gave it to us the night of the wedding so we were able to share it with our family the following evening. It was absolutely lovely. They captured every treasured moment at our wedding; the details, the love, the joy and the tears. It was just as good as being there. The work and the love they put into making our film was mind-blowing. You can tell that they all loved what they did. I am so thankful we got to hire them for our wedding. Thanks to them we are able to re-live that very special day and share it with our family.