Serendipity Cinematography

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

They were so easy to work with and make the most beautiful videos I've ever seen!!

Services Used: Videography

When (my finace at the time) and myself first met Jeff Bills from Serendipity Cinematography we were so impressed!! The quality of work well exceeded any other videographer we had EVER seen (and we've seen a lot of wedding videos recently!)
We could not have asked for a better finished product! We even got to share our wedding highlight video on a big screen AT the reception with all of our guests! The guests were thrilled to be able to see what my wife and I were doing all day preparing for the ceremony. I can't express what a treat that was!! This group of people are so talented, and are truley amazing people. They are all so kind and fun, and during the actual wedding, you do not even realize they are there. Please watch some of there clips, and you will not be disappointed. AMAZING!!!

Services Used: Videography

This was hands down totally worth the investment. I chose the same day edit option and my guest loved the video. I loved how it was edited and shown during my reception. Taryn was awesome to work with and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I have watched the video everyday since I got married and so happy we chose Serendipity as our videographer.

Services Used: Videography

Oh My Goodness! Where do I even start?? If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Serendipity Cinematography turned my wedding from a one day event into a lifetime event! As a DIY bride, I spent months and countless hours carefully handcrafting details for my wedding and I can honestly say that I didn't get to see a single one on my wedding day! The day literally flies by and I can barely remember a single moment! This realization saddened me until 4 days after my wedding when I received an email from Serendipity telling me that my video trailer was finished! While my final video wouldn't be complete for several months due to their careful editing and attention to detail, I was able to view a short 2 minute trailer from my wedding day! As soon as I clicked play, I literally began sobbing. It. Was. Gorgeous! How in the world did they create something so perfect in such a short amount of time? And if this was just the trailer, what was my actual video going to look like? It's been 2 days since I received my trailer and I have honestly watched it over 50 times! I am in LOVE! I LOVE this company and their staff is amazing! I barely noticed they were there (which is kind of unfortunate, because they are AWESOME people that I would want to hang out with outside of my wedding!!) and they were so prompt, professional, and organized!

My little sister is getting married in July in Pennsylvania and we are honestly contemplating flying them out to shoot her wedding! After searching for videographers in her area, we simply can't find a company that it as amazing as Serendipity or as great of a value! The only thing I would change about my decision with my videographer is I would have gone with a bigger package!!! I LOVE Serendipity Cinematography and they truly made my day unforgettable!!!

Private User
Recently Married

From start to finish, our experience with Serendipity was fabulous. I was initially unsure whether or not I wanted a videographer for my wedding. It's a significant investment, and felt a bit duplicative with having a photographer. After exploring a few sites, I came upon Serendipity. One meeting with the owner, Taryn, and I was completely sold. She is exactly the sort of vendor you want behind your wedding - organized, detail oriented, responsive, reliable, enthusiastic, professional, and overall gets it.

The positive experience continued on our wedding day. Our videographer team was lead by Jordan, who was incredibly kind and professional. He and his team worked well with our photographer.

We received our wedding trailer (a sneak peak of the full, edited video) two weeks after the wedding. My husband and I were really pleased with the production value, and extremely pleased that we chose to include a videographer at the wedding. There's something about being able to truly re-live the experience - to hear voices, words spoken, and to really capture the full scope and emotion of the day! Well worth the investment!

Overall, I highly recommend Serendipity Cinematography!

Hallee
10/18/2014

Taryn and the Serendipity crew were wonderful! Not only is their work beautiful (it actually brought tears to my normally stoic husband's eyes), but they were also extremely professional. Even though we did not meet the crew until our wedding day, they immediately made us feel comfortable. Taryn went out of her way to make sure we were satisfied with every detail of our wedding videos, and they are absolutely perfect. My husband and I were initially not fans of their normal video style, and they were more than happy to accommodate us. I would recommend them to anybody!

Services Used: Videography

Serendipity is the best! Many of our married friends said that their only regret in planning was not having any video footage of their wedding. When we decided to invest in cinematography, we could not be happier that we found Serendipity. We have come up with so many reasons why it was important to have a videographer, that we now cannot imagine our big day without one! Taryn is amazing to work with! She is very prompt with communication and has a great attitude. She offered me some amazing advice and I felt as though she really was the best in the business. Her team knows the industry well, and they have many gorgeous examples of their work to prove it. We fell in love with the clips of theirs that we saw. Our movie trailer is absolutely stunning. The quality cannot be matched. Our friends and family loved being able to share in the special moments of our wedding day by watching the trailer. We are all anxiously awaiting the final film!

Susan
03/29/2014

Serendipity Cinematography was a very professional, dependable, pleasant videographer. The result of their work was a tremendous video of great quality, artfully put together, of my daughters wedding, which gives her and her husband a lasting memory of their special day. I would recommend Serendipity without hesitation to anyone needing a video for any event.

Services Used: Videography

I can tell you this is the best,most amazing wedding vendor you will EVER have at your wedding!!! They are so willing to listen to your wants,needs and desires for your special day video. They went way beyond what I was even dreaming of. We have cried watching it...many times it is that fabulous!!Our video is the most amazing gorgeous thing we will cherish from that wonderful day.The best part is that they are all so sweet and kind. They took the time to go and film my daughters Grandparents so they could be on the video...which meant everything to us. Our daughter is in the Broadcast field, and she said this is the most professional company she has ever seen. They touch on all the details of the wedding so years from now, we can remember.....Thank you so much Serendipity for everything....we will be using you again! Your truly the Best!

Services Used: Videography

I got my 2 minute wedding snip-it 3 days after the wedding. Everyone who has seen it has literally teared up. It is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest of the videos. It's pricey, we even thought of down grading our package but are soooo glad we didn't. People say " we never even watched our video" it's because there video wasn't done like this. I've watched mine over 17 times already. It is literally my own personal music video, like my life was a romantic moving montage. What every girl dreams she will look like. I just can't explain. Visit their website!! http://www.serendipityvideography.com/

Services Used: Videography

I could not have imagined anyone else filming our wedding. From beginning to end Serendipity exceeded all of our expectations. Every single person is so friendly and sincere. After hiring them, they asked us to complete a questionnaire so they can get to know us more and so they can find out what was important to us. It was actually really fun filling it out. I enjoyed telling our story and knew that these people were really interested. We decided on a very small wedding and many of our friends and family wasn’t able to be there so it was important for us to find a way to share our special day with those that couldn’t make it. The team at Serendipity offered us a Same Day Edit film, and gave it to us the night of the wedding so we were able to share it with our family the following evening. It was absolutely lovely. They captured every treasured moment at our wedding; the details, the love, the joy and the tears. It was just as good as being there. The work and the love they put into making our film was mind-blowing. You can tell that they all loved what they did. I am so thankful we got to hire them for our wedding. Thanks to them we are able to re-live that very special day and share it with our family.

Liz
11/08/2013

Serendipity is beyond talented! I am extremely pleased with their work and staff. I loved my video and I am so glad we were able to find Serendipity to do our wedding video:) They are truly so talented and beautiful people!

Services Used: Videography

Amazing work!!! My husband and I are so grateful that we chose Serendipity Cinatography as our videographer. They went above and beyond to capture every special moment and exceeded our expectations! They really do an amazing job! I look forward to hiring them for a future occasion because they truly capture all of the special moments in a magical way. We were so pleased with the way they professionalu handled themselves throughout the entire process. Hands down.....my favorite wedding vendor. All of my friends who have gotten married before me keep telling me that they wish they had known about Serendipity Cinematography because they would have hired them in a heart beat. Thank you so much Serendipity Cinematography for capturing what life is about. My entire family loved your work. If you are on the edge and can't decide between a videographer/cinematographer just know that they are worth every last penny and you will be greatful that you chose them. After all, the memories, video and pictures are all that's left after your wedding day is over. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you a million times for truly capturing the magic on our wedding day.

Services Used: Videography

BEST WEDDING INVESTMENT!!! I know many people think of wedding videography as something that may not be high on your priority list, but TRUST me this is well worth every penny. Words can't describe how much we love our wedding movie trailer. It was ready waiting for us when we returned from our honeymoon. I posted it on FB and we sent it to everyone who was at our wedding. Our family and friends were blown away by the cinematography of the movie trailer. Shawn, Kim, and Haley who shot our wedding made the day so special and fun! I couldn't imagine not having them there. They calmed my nerves and made the day so unique and personalized for Brian and I. Taryn the owner of Serendipity is FANTASTIC and is so helpful! Check out Serendipity's website you won't be disappointed.

Services Used: Videography

I don't know where to begin- I can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without having Serendipity there. By far my husband and I said THE best wedding investment. If you think you don't need a video or it's too much money I will tell you it is the most worthwhile investment!!! When your caught up in the moment of the day you may not get a chance to see or hear it all. Having our wedding captured by Serendipity is like being at our wedding again but this time you get to see all the little things you missed or hear your soon to be husband talk about how excited he is. These memories are priceless. I will forever have the ability to hear what my husband said when he was getting ready, my dad walking me down the aisle, our individual interviews, our family interviews, the decor, our first dance, and all the emotions and fun of that day. Taryn and her group are so talented and their ability to shoot and edit your wedding is like no other. You will not only get a wedding video that is award worthy but the customer service they provide is like no other! Our cinematographers were so fun, they were instrumental in helping us create such a great day that we will forever have captured.

Amber
05/17/2013

Serendipity made sure that our wedding trailer and our full film was absolutely flawless. They captured so many special moments for us! We have received nothing but compliments on our film & we still cry every time we watch it! :) They did such a wonderful job & we would recommend them to EVERYONE!