Sedillos Weddings & Events

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a wedding planner, you've found them! Look no further..Sedillos is professional, efficient, affordable, but most importantly they are passionate about what they do--they work very closely with you to bring your ideas and your event to life, the way you want it. Their staff is exceptional --they made my guests feel at home and treated them like family...and they came up with some ideas I had never thought of, offering suggestions to save time and money, etc. Where can you get a wedding planner like that NO WHERE
OUr wedding was flawless--went off without a hitch. Arla and William had everything covered...Never once in the planning process did I feel nervous or unsure about how my event will be..Arla returns your phone calls in a quick, timely manner and always has whatever answers you need....They are part of our family now...Our wedding is a treasure we will have forever..because of Sedillos Weddings and Events..Don't miss out on making your dream come true...it will

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arla and William were absolutely amazing. It was like having family members taking care of the "day of" details that the newlyweds shouldn't have to think about. They were helpful and professional in our meetings and emails and made us comfortable right away. Our friends hosted the wedding reception and made all of the food and they had nothing but great things to say about the staff of Sedillos. Everything went so smoothly that day as far as I was concerned. If there were any bumps we didn't notice because Arla and William made sure of it. I would definitely recommend Sedillos Weddings & Events for all of your event needs.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Anonymous
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.5

Arla and William are wonderful people with good intentions HOWEVER between the 2 of them they lacked communication, organization & multi tasking skills. Our wedding day wasn't close to what we had planned and even though we went over what we wanted many times, on our wedding day, things weren't planned properly and they couldn't follow their own timeline. We hired Sedillos event for our wedding planner months before our 85 guests wedding and went over vendors, contacting them, exactly what was to happen during the reception, etc. Our rehearsal was confusing to guests and bridal party. Arla & William had no idea where the guests were to go, how the bridal would exit/enter... everyone, including my husband and I, were extremely frustrated. They didn't communicate to the vendors until last minute - my husband and I were pretty much making sure the day went smoothly. We felt as if all the communicating we did with Arla & her husband was for nothing as most of the night we were the ones delegating what was to happen and when. Our vendors were calling US for information and telling us that they haven't heard from our wedding planner - they actually were called a few days before the event (my hair & photog vendors were called at 9:30pm on a Thursday).

Overall, Sedillos events needs a little more experience. Even though our wedding was a fairly small number of guests, they were unable to coordinate and handle it the way we had envisioned it.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arla & Will made my daughter's wedding a successful event, despite the fact that they were given limited time to arrange the reception room, they were able to pull everything together and everything went on schedule. I had a lot of compliments from our guests. I am very pleased on how all the vendors did really well and they were there on time thanks to Arla and Will's coordination.
Arla not only help us coordinate the day of the wedding, but helped us put together the "save the dates" and the "ceremony programs". I thing you can never go wrong with this husband and wife team, they absolutely work well together. As a mother of the bride, I don't think I would have been able to pull this together without Arla and Will's help.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arla & Will, the dynamic duo, coordinated my wedding event. They were with us for more than a year of planning.

My husband and I loved many things about this company. I would say that their professionalism and responsiveness are their best assets, and these two key elements are essential for a wedding planner. Since day one, Arla made sure to answer all my questions and concerns. My husband and I would have gone absolutely crazy with the wedding planning if it wasn't for Arla & Will.
We had late night meetings, I made late night calls, and Arla never hesitated to help.
Additionally, Will made sure to put my husband at ease with the planning by representing the "male" version of things. Honestly, it helped a lot. On the day of the wedding I was told by my mom that they were running around doing a million things at the same time, mainly due to the lack of responsiveness from my wedding venue representatives. Arla & Will made sure our day went as smoothly as it could have gone.

The day of the wedding, I had forgotten our marriage license in my hotel room, Will got in the car drove to the hotel and was able to get the licenses back in time.

I highly recommend this company, am happy to have hired them.

• Wedding: 08/31/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arla and William absolutely made our wedding experience amazing. They met with me, a typical type-A bride several times and gave some very good advice before the wedding. They went above and beyond and offered rides to my out-of-town family, and even helped vendors with THEIR job the day before. And on the day of the wedding they executed everything precisely and did an absolutely amazing job troubleshooting when OUR DJ DIDN'T SHOW UP! I was able to not only enjoy my wedding, but be calm and present because I knew that they were on top of the details. Their service was priceless and I would shudder to think how it might have gone without them. They are wonderful, professional people and I was thankful to have had them be a part of our big day.

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
Alicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arla and William helped us tremendously, from planning the wedding itself, communicating with and setting expectations for the vendors, to setting up the reception area itself on the day, and generally saving us from freaking out throughout the process. They are great to work with, funny, warm and very responsive. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome team of wedding coordinators!

• Wedding: 08/12/2012
Paul
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arla and William are amazing! I and my husband feel so lucky to have them as the wedding coordinators. At the beginning we did not plan to have a wedding coordinator because we have a small wedding with about 70 guests. About three weeks before the wedding I started to panic...we had so many things undone! Luckily we found Arla! She listened to our concerns and helped us in planning and even helped us in saving some cost. She knows everything about the wedding planning and reminds us all the things we should be aware of. On the wedding day she was in charge of all the things: talking to the vendors, making sure they are on time, setting up our registration table,...etc. She did an excellent job. I did not need to worry about anything. And William helped a lot too. He picked me up at the hotel and made sure I walked in the ceremony beautifully. He was there keeping his eye on everything. He is very considerate and helpful. They stayed till the last and made sure we had all the things packed: the gifts, my dresses and accessories, .. etc.
So many thanks to their great work! I will totally recommend them to all my friends who are getting married!

• Wedding: 08/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arla and William are amazing! From the start we told them what our budget was and that we wanted to stick to it. They were very accommodating and listened to us. The first day we meet, we discovered their professionalism and attention to detail. It was obvious they knew exactly what they were doing and had plenty of experience. It was very easy to communicate with them because they were patient and gave us great ideas. Since they have been in this business for some time now, they knew where to get the best prices for virtually everything from tableware, flowers, freezer to cake and photography. They offered to negotiate with the venders so we wouldn't have to.
My wife and I both agree, without a doubt, that both Arla and William exceeded our expectations on the day of our wedding. They made it clear that we would not need to do anything on our wedding day and that we should only focus on each other. The help hired to set up the tables had not arrived and I got a little nervous so I started to work. I didn't mind because I knew that they would arrive shortly, which they did. They helpers were very professional and courteous to our guests. Arla and William let us know what problems might arise during our reception and prepared for it. For example, they advised to get a freezer and extra bags of ice. In addition, they also recommended to have some drinks pre-made and two bar stations so our guests would get their beverages promptly and not have to wait too long.
Thanks to Arla and William, our wedding was a great success. Many of our guests gave us compliments and shared what a great time they had at our wedding. If you want an experienced couple in wedding planning that will listen and offer suggestions, hire The Sedillos. You will not be disappointed. We guarantee it!

Sinceramente,
Lalo and Bertha Barriga

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Eduardo and Bertha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We greatly appreciate all the hard work and support from our coordinators Arla and Will Sedillo.. To write how extremely happy we were wth our wedding would take me all day and night.. But when we hired them I wanted stress free planning &wedding day.. To say the least the succeeded and more.. Thanks again.. Wendy and Paul ..

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Wendy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arla and William are two perfessional individuals who met every standard of our wedding and more!!! from the day my sister and I met Arla and William we new they were good people with good intentions, they didnt pressure us and told us to think about it. as I talked to my husband about them he had a good feeling as well, as we met for a second time we surely hit it off and got to work!!!

future brides here are a few of the things you can look forward to and more!

-answering/returning your calls
-meeting with vendors
-helping find vendors
-calming your nerves when your about to lose it :)
-getting to know your family
-day of wedding up early and by your side
-attentive through the whole wedding, making sure every detail was perfect, making sure we were stress free and handling all vendors!!! etc...

Arla and William were amazing, we are so satisfied with their service we would highly recommend them.

we love you two,

Ariana & Roberto

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a pleasure it was to have Sedillos Wedding & Events assist us ! They came in when our wedding planner called at the last minute to say she was ill. In three days they were on top of things! The day of the wedding we could not have prayed for anyone better. They saved the day! I would highly recommend them. Thank you again William and Arla Sedillos!

• Wedding: 10/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words can't express how happy my husband and I are with the services provided by Sedillos Weddings & Events! Both Arla and Will were there for us from beginning to end for anything and everything we needed. They were real life savers. Thanks to them I got my fairy tale wedding. Our special day was perfect to the last detail. I will be recommending them to any of my friends that have upcoming weddings. THANKS ARLA & WILL!! <3

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very impressed with Sedillos Events, Arla and Bill where one of the most professional people I met throughout my entire wedding planning.
They are totally reliable and are with you every step of the way. With them you can relax on your special day because you know they have everything covered. I recommend them 100% and look forward to working with them in the future for other weddings in our family.
Luz Vasquez

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Can't thank Sedillo Events enough for all their help in planning and Coordinating our wedding day. My wife and I were able to enjoy our special day not having to worry about the wedding day details. Sedillo Events took care of all the details. I highly recommend Sedillo Events to any engaged couples. Thank you! Guillermo and Reyna Magallon (Married July 16, 2011).

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arla and Willam are the best at what they do and let me tell you why.

For about a year prior to my wedding, I had researched people and companies dedicated to event planning. Some were extravagant and some were just plain scary. I finally boiled down the things I truly wanted in a wedding planner. 1. Trustworthy 2. Warm and Friendly 3. Bilingual. Sedillos emcompassed this and a whole lot more....and as an extra bonus, you get a husband/wife team.

I originally set out to get a "Day of Planner", but when you get down to do the layout of the wedding you realize there are so many things to do and vendors to meet. I signed up with Arla and William to do "day of services" then as time went along, I learned they can provide other services you may need.

I loved that 1 stop shop approach. I had no idea how I was going to create the invitation of my dreams and find a photographer who knows how to capture my most meaningful moments (and within my budget)

Luckily for my husband and I, we found that Arla had the most creative eye and made our invitations, programs, and reception itineraries all within a budget I had set for invitations alone. She even put me in contact with a photographer that she personally uses for all her family events.

Its easily to get swept away thinking that you can DIY everything but if you work fulltime, time easily slips past. I am grateful to Arla and William's wise advice and feedback when they saw that we may be in over our heads. They were kind enough to lend a hand knowing that we only booked them for "Day of Services".

I must say, I was so pleased with their services before the wedding, that I was pretty confident that I was going to get the same great quality of service on the wedding day. Needless to say, Arla and William exceeded my expectations way beyond! They provided us with such EXTRAORDINARY services!

They arrived for my wedding rehearsal and professionally dealt with a wedding coordinator from hell that my church had. The next day, a day prior to my wedding,they came to check in with my husband and I just to ask if they could help with anything. They truly cared. . The day of the wedding, they showed up early while I was getting dressed, picked up the bouquets and offered the whole wedding party coffee! I was so grateful to them that I would tell my bridesmaids they were my fairy godparents!

Our wedding went off without a hitch or hiccup thanks to the fine intervention of Sedillos services.

Sedillos events are the best insurance of making sure your day goes as smoothly as it can.

To Arla & William: Love you guys!

Shellyn & Cesar

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
626-824-9768
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards