Scobey Photography

A Husband-Wife Team based in Atlanta

620 Willow Oak Way
Roswell, GA 30076 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

THey are all about their clients! I feel like we're pretty much friends :)

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Graham and Ashley. They were very professional and made us feel comfortable as they took our photos on our wedding day. We love all our pictures! Pictures were the most important aspect of our wedding day and they were able to capture every moment perfectly. When we look at our pictures we feel like we are reliving the day all over again. That's not an easy thing for a photographer to do and they did it so well.
Thanks again Graham and Ashley!!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Chrissy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! In a word, that's how we feel about the Scobeys. Just meeting with Graham and Ashley, we knew that we lucked into meeting great people and artists. The engagement photoshoot couldn't have gone better, and the photos are fantastic. During the shoot, Graham and Ashley's calm confidence put us at ease, which comes through in the pictures. On our wedding day, the Scobeys helped set up and capture a romantic first look. Then they followed it up with wonderful photos of our wedding party, family and friends. During the ceremony and reception, we barely knew the Scobeys were there, yet they got photos of everything. We couldn’t be happier with the pictures, which we will treasure. Many thanks to Graham and Ashley.

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Ben
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley and Graham are great in capturing the precious moments of our big day! They arrived earlier than the scheduled time at our home to shoot the get-ready scenes. It was rainy that day and things were running late, so we decided to change our first look location. They were able to arrange the perfect scene for us to do the first look at home, and it appears so beautiful on pictures. They were very creative in making a lot of stunning shots even in a limited space. During the dinner and reception, Graham took many photos of us interacting with the guests and group photos whenever any guests requested. We love our wedding photos so much, and so do our parents and guests! They are always responsive to our requests. They are very personable and sweet, and it's been a true pleasure to work with them.

• Wedding: 01/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to start, if you're a bride searching for a photographer, search no longer!

We used Graham and Ashely for our engagement photos and wedding day and it was the best decision we ever made. They are awesome, so much fun, and amazing at their job. Not only are they flexible with whatever you throw at them, they do it with a smile on their face and truly have a great time. I cannot say enough good things about this husband and wife photography team.

I had friends/family members reach out to me and tell me how enjoyable it was to take photos on our wedding day with them. They aren't pushy and grumpy like a lot of other photographers I have encountered. You will not be sorry you went with them.

Also they are about the cutest married couple I've ever met. :)

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Graham and Ashley are, both as photographers and as people! From the first second of our initial meeting with them, we felt at home. My husband and I were super nervous about being in front of a camera and they have an art for making you feel comfortable. Since you end up spending your entire wedding day with Ashley and Graham, it was definitely a major plus to have funny, personable, and caring photographers by our side! Our wedding pictures are beautiful, creative, and honestly breathtaking! We could not be happier about our end result. Graham and Ashley perfectly captured how happy my husband and I were on our wedding day! I dare anyone to meet them and see their work and not fall in love!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Graham and Ashley were so much fun to work with. They are so professional and their photographs are beautiful. My daughter used them for her wedding and also engagement pictures.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Lacey for Scobey Photography for my wedding and could not be more pleased with my wedding photos. Lacey captured my day brilliantly: all the details, all the emotion, and she made me feel like whenever I look at those pictures, I can live it all over again. Thank you Lacey for being so easy and fun to work with, and for helping me keep these memories close.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough wonderful things about Graham and Ashley. They were so wonderful and responsive to all of our needs and questions. Our photos were amazing, and they were just so much fun and easy to work with! It is very obvious that they love their jobs and truly care about putting everything they have into their work. The results are out of this world! We would highly recommend them to friends of ours looking for photographers.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lacey was - one word - AMAZING.
I am so happy that we chose Lacey to document our wedding.
She did a phenomenal job (along with her second shooter Olga) with capturing the spirit of our wedding weekend. We enlisted her to shoot our Meet and Greet reception, our bridal party field day as well as our wedding and she did not disappoint. The photos were stunning. She captured the beauty of Savannah and why we chose such a gorgeous location and to marry in a square.
Her pics were so amazing we were chosen to be featured in Uptown's wedding issue. WE really would recommend her to any bride. Her pricing is reasonable and she is such a professional. We love you Lacey!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Scobey Photography captured my wedding BEAUTIFULLY!! They were able to understand the vision of the wedding and captured the shots so well. Even though we had some rain, they were able to work with us to make sure we had outdoor pictures.

• Wedding: 03/24/2013
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Lacey Dellapace of Scobey photography and I would 100% do it again if I could ahve my wedding all over. She has been nothing but a joy to work with. Her messages are full of as much excitement as yours are and she is very much a part of the moment with you. Her work is beautiful, the lighting is beautiful, she asks you exactly what you want and puts in great input herself. I could not have asked for a better weddign photographer!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can honestly not say enough good things about Graham and Ashley Scobey. They are not only amazing photographers but also an unbelievable couple as well. We had them travel to Portland, CT to photograph our wedding which was not a problem at all. They fit in right away and felt like family. They made my husband and I feel so at ease while taking photos and truly captured some of the most beautiful moments I have ever seen. I literally have not stopped looking at our photos since we got them! Dont just take my word for it-look at their blog and see for yourselves (www.scobeyphotography.com/blog ). We cannot thank them enough for the work they did and for being the wonderful people they are. I highly recommend Scobey Photography to everyone!

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Graham and Ashley Scobey are incredible photographers. They really capture the emotion of the day and all the little moments. If you want artwork, the Scobeys are for you! Plus, they make you look amazing! We were overwhelmed by the response of our family and friends who commented on how much they loved our photographs. The Scobeys are well worth it!
Chad and Jennifer

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I certainly cannot say enough good things about this wonderful husband and wife pair! They were the perfect choice for our engagement and wedding photography. Graham and Ashley are extremely personable, professional, full of energy and eager to make your special time exactly how you envision it. Working with them from a distance was no issue-they were prompt to respond any emails, calls, or even willing to skype in order to get details worked out. The quality of the photographs they take is stunning and you are guaranteed to be beyond satisfied with the results. We enjoyed spending time with them and getting to know them as friends, as well as our photographers. Most importantly, it was so stress-relieving to know that when our wedding day came, we did not have to worry if the kind of images we wanted were being captured...and that is a priceless feeling!

• Wedding: 04/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lacey of Scobey Photography was such a delight to work with. Not only are her photographs truly works of art, but she is so fun and energetic. I thought it would be uncomfortable to pose for pictures, but Lacey's great personality quickly puts you at ease. I looked forward to chatting with Lacey about the upcoming wedding and will actually miss staying in touch with her. She is great at her job, and I would definitely recommend her!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
770-518-4480
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards