Saratoga Springs

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where to begin? From my initial search and Jennifer's helpfulness with tours and information, to Mimi who took the reigns as my planner, and Katie who was the wedding day coordinator, their professionalism was A+. They are so seamless and organized, but also have a laid back approach where I did not feel stressed or pressured. They even threw in last-minute items such as extra chairs (on the day of the ceremony).

We were married at Redwood Grove, right by the beautiful creek, and they have installed a lawn, which was a perfect place for the ceremony and dancing. The food was amazing!! Sometimes wedding food can be so-so, but it was not the case. Everyone raved about the steak and chicken, which was grilled onsite, to the delicious sides such as vegetarian chili and potato salad. Accommodating guests with a variety of dietary preferences is no easy feat, but they accomplished it well. I can't recommend them enough.

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with Saratoga Springs for our ceremony and reception venue! For the nine months leading up to the wedding, I had a lot of questions and it’s possible that I actually did email Mimi every week- each time she got back to me right away and thoroughly answered each of my questions. She was experienced, friendly, professional, and worked with me to keep everything within our budget.

The site could not have been more beautiful- we were married in a redwood grove surrounded by trees with a stream running along side. There were plenty of places on the grounds to take formal photos, plenty of parking for our guests, and beautiful lighting as night fell. We loved the communal feel of the long picnic benches. In a word, it was perfect.

The one thing we were initially concerned about was the food since we were hoping for something a bit fancier, but the food was delicious! We received many compliments from our guests, had plenty of food, and the staff that served it were very friendly and courteous.

I can’t speak highly enough about the wonderful people who I worked with at Saratoga Springs that made our day so special.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were so impressed with Saratoga Springs. From the very beginning to the very end, they were an absolute pleasure and joy to work with. They were so flexible, accommodating, and exceeded our expectations. They helped us plan a beautiful wedding on a budget, and we are forever grateful. I was extremely impressed with all of their staff members - everyone from Jennifer who helped us set a date/place within our budget (and who I went back and forth with on dates because I was trying to juggle variables, and who was always friendly and accommodating); Mimi who helped us plan all of our logistics up to the big day; and Ellen who helped us organize everything the day of, so that I was relaxed and so that everything went smoothly. Our guests really enjoyed the atmosphere of the venue, as well as the food and drinks that they provided. Amazing venue and staff!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Saratoga Springs is an amazing place to have a both a ceremony and wedding reception. We wanted a place that had the beauty of the outdoors but also the elegance of a wedding site. Cathedral Grove was the perfect site for our 185 guest wedding in mid July. We were extremely happy with all of the services provided to us and received many wonderful compliments on the location of our wedding. The food was delicious, there was plenty to drink and the setting was absolutely beautiful. My husband and I could not be happier with how everything turned out and are so glad that we chose Saratoga Springs for our special day!

• Wedding: 07/16/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was a wonderful venue! The staff was very helpful and the setting was just perfect for our Viking wedding.

• Wedding: 10/10/2011
408-867-3016
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire