Sara E. Designs

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Sara was so easy to work with! I gave her a rough idea of my vision and she gave me stunning and unique invitations and programs that my friends and family are still talking about. It is more than worth hiring her for the personalized attention and wow factor.

Megan
06/21/2014

I would highly recommend Sara E Designs! Sara is so personable, creative, responsive, and genuinely cares about her customers and her work. I ordered my "Save the Dates", Wedding Invites, Programs, Food Station signs, Restroom signs, Rehearsal Dinner invites, Monogrammed napkins, Thank you stationary, as well as my Christmas Cards this year. I also ordered a gift for my husband and she put the decal on the bar mirrors. I will forever use Sara. Sara is so easy to work with! Her work is fabulous!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
1.5

BRIDES BEWARE! Don't get me wrong Sara's designs are great and so beautiful. But her professionalism is lacking. Sara sent an inner envelope with our wedding invitations which she 1- charged us for and 2- we never proofed and had even agreed to NOT do. I have a signed contract where it specifically states we did not want an inner envelope. To make it all worse, the envelopes went out with incorrect names and misspellings on it. Some if them even said 'wife' for couples that we had yet to verify the wife's name. This was the only disaster in our wedding of 220 people. Sara printed extras for us so I could include one in our scrapbook and these didn't include an inner envelope. I didn't find out about the inner envelope until we got a call from a family member asking why the invitation was addresses to "the Joe Smith family" but the inner envelope had only one name on it. It may not sound like a big issue until you realize we had a contract signed that said we were not interested and that this resulted in multiple phone calls to guests clarifying who he invitations were intended for. No bride deserves to go through this just weeks before her wedding. We thought it was great to support local and work with a great artist but I would not recommend her to anyone else. There are other small, local business who can take better care of heir brides.

Services Used: Invitations

Sara was very professional and provide beautiful save the dates and unique invitations and fan programs. Thanks Sara

Services Used: Invitations

Sara listened to my idea of design and worked to create several examples of ideas to look at that fell within my budget. She did a great job of customizing the design down even further to match our theme and look. I received numerous compliments on our invites!

Jayne
06/15/2013

Sara made rehearsal dinner invites for our son's wedding. She suggested the design and they are beautiful. I would recommend Sara E. Designs for your event.

Patty
06/15/2013

Sara was great to work with. I loved the little extra ideas that she suggested. She listened and everything we suggested she did for us with such inner caring. I would suggest her to everyone.

Services Used: Invitations

Sara was always very professional. Despite we were in a hurry, she did an awesome job with our wedding invitations. The design was lovely! Everybody loved the invitations. Many people mentioned that they were gorgeous. Thanks Sara for contributing to the success of our wedding!

Mary
05/04/2013

Sara has done invitations for both my daughter and son's weddings. She also did the rehearsal dinner invitations for my son's wedding. I have had Sara design thank you notes for friends and the two brides. Sara is so creative! She has wonderful ideas even when you are stumped. Everything was done when promised or sooner. She worked long distance via email with my daughter-in-law. She was patient with changes. Sara is a delight to work with. Her shop is welcoming and will give you great ideas. You can not go wrong using Sara E. Designs for any of your printing needs. I miss seeing her!!! I am not going to plan another wedding though.

1+ year ago

Sara E Designs was wonderful and very accommodating to my needs. I was on a time constraint and Sara did everything to ensure we received the invitations as quickly as possible. Thank you!

1+ year ago

Sara was so professional and helpful throughout the entire planning process! Her designs are so creative and unique! I would recommend her (and have) to anyone planning a wedding or other special event.

Annie
04/27/2013

If I could give a 10 for flexibility I would! Sara was fantastic to work with, always making time to sit in person with me or discuss VIA emails when I couldn't make time for personal visits to her shop. I even had to drop in an extra order after the fact and they handled it extremely well with great response time! Everyone loved the unique touch to the invitations and ceremony programs! Thank you Sara and Team!

Marc & Pam
04/20/2013

Sara was very helpful.

After we had sent out "save-the-dates" cards, we had a change of plans. Sara listened well to us, and designed excellent "change of plans" cards. We were extremely happy with the cards and with Sara's work. (And her price seemed quite reasonable.) We would definitely use her again and we highly recommend her.

Beth
04/06/2013

Sara helped with all things paper for our wedding! She did our table numbers, signs for our popcorn bar, our seating chart, stickers, etc. And everything was perfect! I don't live in the area so all of our plans were made through email and she gave us exactly what we wanted! She was great about responding and very patient with all the pictures I was sending her. I would recommend Sara to anyone, she is great at what she does and so easy to work with!

2+ years ago

Sara was great to work with. I was extremely pleased with my invitations and other products!

Jamie
08/04/2012

Sara was absolutely amazing! She created exactly what I wanted and was prompt with reaponding as well as development. I highly recommend her for any printing needs!!!!