Sandy Oaks Ranch Event Facilities

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy Oaks was absolutely everything we wanted and more for our special day. As hectic and stressful as wedding planning can be Debbie was very accommodating and super easy to get in touch with. The day of the wedding she had everything we needed and had asked for ready for us. She was very quick with sending us our deposit. Our guest could not stop complimenting us on how beautiful the ceremony and venue were. It took minimal decorations for Rose Hall it was gorgeous on its own. We were able to bring in our own caterers which was a huge deal for us. We also were able to bring in our own liquor and take what wasn't finished which was a huge savings in itself. The bartenders were super quick there was never a line at the bar. Over all it was just a very budget friendly gorgeous venue. I would definitely recommend Sandy Oaks

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I only visited 2 venues, before I picked the ONE...SANDY OAKS RANCH is beautiful, and the Rose Hall is amazing..It is an all Exclusive venue also..if you choose to stay overnight...Rose Hall is something you have to see in person..the pictures do not really do it justice.....I must say the owners Debbie and Ford Houston are great..they were there every step of the way...even on the day of..to make sure everything went smoothly....its not only a.venue, but u can skeet shoot, fish, and much more...if your a country girl like me..IT'S THE PERFECT PLACE FORBADE WEDDING, INSIDE OR OUT !

• Wedding: 12/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful setting wonderful faculties. Top notch operation. Loved it.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Debbie is a wonderful person to work with. She had so many helpful ideas an was extremely easy to get along with.

• Wedding: 03/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Debbie is a wonderful person to work with!!! She helped my wedding day be even more special!

• Wedding: 03/15/2012
Profile Picture
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Debbie and Foard of Sandy Oaks really made our experience special and amazing. They made sure that everything was in place for our wedding and our reception. They are not only friendly people that care about each and every couple that has their wedding at Sandy Oaks, but they are genuine in their endeavor to make everyones' experience special. I couldn't begin to describe each and every thing that Debbie did to make my wedding perfect but I know I couldn't have done it without her. The bulk of our wedding expense went to this beautiful venue and I couldn't have been happier to have made this my choice. The location is perfect. We didn't utilize nearly half of what Sandy Oaks offers but they have so much to choose from that anyone can find something to fit their need. I am so happy to have had my wedding and reception at Sandy Oaks. My pictures turned out so beautifully and I didn't have to decorate much at all because this venue is so gorgeous. Thanks so much to Debbie and Foard!!!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
210-394-4857
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire