Russell Morin Fine Catering

Russell Morin Fine Catering

New England's Premier Caterer for Over 100 Years

95 Frank Mossberg Dr.
Attleboro, MA 02703 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 1500
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...
Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were lucky to have Russell Morin as our caterer and have Meghan and her crew help and guide us through the process. From the beginning they were very responsive and helpful in picking out what we wanted. We only knew one thing we wanted in the beginning and were provided excellent guidance to make the awesome choices that we had. We made it clear that we wanted to have food that was hot and that would meet many people's needs and boy did the food do just that! Every table we went to raved about how delicious the food was and how many options there were. We made sure that we sat down and ate some of the most scrumptious food that we had been dreaming about since our tasting. The day went so smoothly anytime we needed help or had a question someone was right there fixing it or had already fixed it. They made the flow of the day a no worry situation. It was wonderful to have the three different stations because people had money choices for food or they could sample a little of everything. The food was fresh hot and delicious. The servers were very helpful answering questions about the options and everything was cleaned up very quickly. Everyone had plenty of food and loved it! Russell Morin helped to make our day wonderful and we are so appreciative.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Russell Morin was a dream catering company to work with. Not only is their food amazing but they were 100% accommodating to all of our needs. They are the perfect one stop shop for all of your wedding catering needs and then some. My husband and I thought our family style traditional Thanksgiving dinner request would be laughed at. Russell Morin not only thought the idea was wonderful but they absolutely killed it. Our guests are still commenting on how delicious the food was. Well worth every penny!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are truly spectacular! All my dreams became a reality and I owe it all to Kathleen and her crew for bringing it together. They appeased my every wish and never said anything was impossible even when my requests were seemingly outrageous. I wanted a 5-Star dining experience (coming from Manhattan, presentation and flavor are paramount), and they held my hand the entire way (as I did not have a wedding planner), and made it a night that blew away all of our guests!
I am so so very appreciative and couldn't be a happier bride!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot even express how amazing Russell Morin catering was in the days leading up to and on the day of, our wedding. From the beginning they were easy-going and pleasurable to work with. Meghan was our initial coordinator and she was so patient and understanding throughout our many changes and additions. Our day of coordinator was Allie P and I cannot say enough great things about Ali! Initially I was a little apprehensive that we had changed coordinators because Ali had not yet seen our venue but she and Meghan made the trip together to meet with us on-site at the venue to go over everything two weeks prior to our wedding and having them both there really set my mind at ease. On the day of Allie and the rest of the Russell Morin crew were attentive, professional, helpful, pleasant, and AWESOME! They were more than just caterers, they were running the whole evening, and running it well! They went above and beyond in every possible way and Allie especially was so sweet and thoughtful, coming over to check in with me every so often and making sure that everything was to my liking and set up the way I wanted. I did not have to worry about a thing at all! Even the owner of the venue was commenting on how much more involved and attentive they were than some of the other caterers he works with. He even ended up sending most of his venue staff home because Russell Morin was taking care of everything! Another person that deserves a personal shout out was Melissa, our personal "butler". Melissa was so sweet, was there whenever I needed her, with a drink, appetizers, whatever we needed. She was AWESOME! And, I can't forget to mention the food .... OH MY! All night long all we kept hearing from our guests was how phenomenal everything was, from the appetizers to the entrees, to the chocolate covered strawberries and complimentary passed truffles. We knew the food was going to be great after we had our tasting but it still exceeded our expectations on the day of!

• Flexibility: 5.0

If I could give Russell Morin 10 stars, I would. From start to finish, Morin's staff was just amazing and I would recommend them without hesitation. We had the good fortune to work with Erin all the way through our planning process and on our wedding day. She was so responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful. I feel like we had a lot of questions, but Erin was always very patient and always had a quick response for us. We had a wonderful tasting, but wondered if the food would be of the same quality when cooked for 140. We had nothing to worry about. If possible, I thought our food on our wedding night was even more delicious than when we tried it at the tasting! We had rave reviews on everything from service to appetizers to entrees. It is also worth noting that we had a variety of allergies and special diets to deal with, but Erin and the rest of the team were totally on top of it. Everything was very well-labeled and they were so accommodating, making the necessary tweaks to dishes and offering alternatives for those that might not be able to enjoy the main menu. Aside from the food, we were so impressed with how seamlessly the night came together. The venue looked truly amazing and everything was set up perfectly. Russell Morin's really nailed every detail. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I along with our families are 100% blown away on how fabulous Russell Morin Fine Catering was and is. Being in the industry myself, we knew how we would use when we finally tied the knot. There was no question Russell Morin would be on the top of the list. They exceeded every expectation we had and truly made our wedding day perfect. Our guest can not say enough on how fabulous the service and food was. Responsiveness, professionalism and value are perfection! WE are using Russell Morin Fine Catering for all our our family events as we are so pleased. Thank you for all you did for us, we truly feel blessed.

A Team a.k.a the dream team: A very special thanks to Mark in the back of the house, Ray head bartender, Alana on the waitstaff and Lizzy our coordinator.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Russell Morin catered our wedding on 8/22/14 -- we worked together for nearly 10 months, and we could not have been happier with the whole experience. My dad had one request of the wedding -- that there be good food and a lot of it. Russell Morin delivered that and more -- not only were they a true partner in our planning, helpful from early days to the amazing staff at our wedding. Our guests were blown away by the food and the attentive, pleasant service.

They were competitive on price -- and I priced every reputable caterer in the area. While I have no doubt, all of those caterers would've done a nice job, Russell Morin went above and beyond to deliver, not just on the food and service, but they took care of so many details, right down to stocking our candy table and serving dessert and coffee to our older guests. Some of those items we provided ourselves, and they graciously took care of it all without question.

I cannot recommend them highly enough. And my sincerest and most heartfelt thanks to Arolin Hughes, our coordinator at Russell Morin -- I could not have asked for anything more!

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved the cake that Emily at Russell Morin designed and made for us. It was carrot cake, and was just perfect! So delicious and absolutely beautiful. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Morin is the best in the area. They are so easy to work with and made the entire process from start to finish so easy. We worked with Arolin and Jessica who were both fantastic. Beyond the service, their food is excellent. My husband and I were on somewhat of a budget and Morin has various options to choose. We went with a buffet, which in my experience at weddings can mean a lack of quality in the food. However, the food was excellent and there was never any pressure from Morin to add this or that. I have had so many people tell me that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. If you want your food done right and little hassle, Russell Morin is the way to go.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Russell Morin was amazing to work with. Especially our coordinator, Erin B. Our guests were beyond pleased with the food! We couldn't have asked to work with a better team.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food and the service was exceptional. We were so thrilled with the attention to detail they provided with all aspects of our wedding. Our guests are still raving about it.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Russell Morin catering is INCREDIBLE!!! Their food is out of this world and their service is even better. They are more than a caterer - they are an event planner! They helped to arrange the silverware, table linens, bar, decor, etc. I was overwhelmed having to orchestrate all of the additional services but RM made it so easy! My event coordinator Kathleen was phenomenal and I could not have asked for a better liaison. She ensured that every detail was taken care of and that my husband and I wanted for nothing on the night of the wedding. She was my saving grace on my wedding day for sure! I have received endless compliments about the insanely delicious food and courteous/prompt staff. They are a premium caterer and as such the price reflects this quality, though they are happy to try and work with you to fit into your budget. You would be crazy to look anywhere else for catering!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every morsel of food and drink that we tried from the tasting to the wedding was incredible! Their servers were professional and attentive, and they were never far with a platter of food or drinks. We chose Scallops and Delmonico Ribeye for our main courses and they were absolutely delicious, guests raved about the food afterwards! We chose a buffet of mini desserts and a small cake to cut for ourselves and every bit was wonderful. They created a custom Cucumber Margarita Cocktail for us that was so good, and again guests loved it. I worked with Alicia as my main point of contact and Event Coordinator and I can't speak highly enough of her. She was friendly and easy to work with and she took all of my DIY'd wedding ideas and made them reality. I urge you to trust her completely! She took all the weight off our shoulders and just made everything come to life. Immediately after the ceremony ended, we had drinks in our hands and hors d'oeuvres for us to snack on. At the end of the night we had to-go boxes of snacks for us to eat as we unwound from our perfect night. Thank you to everyone there! We recommend them 100%!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was married last weekend in Newport, RI and Kathleen Geasey was our coordinator. I do not have enough positive things to say about her. She functioned not only as a catering coordinator, but more as a wedding planner throughout the entire wedding planning process. I strongly believe the sole reason our wedding ran so smoothly and seamless is entirely because of Kathleen's professionalism, attention to detail and her many years of experience. The food was spectacular, every detail was planned to perfection and Kathleen ran the event with grace and a big smile. There was not a single thing we were unhappy about. I cannot recommend Russell Morin, or Kathleen, enough.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the food was amzing. the staff, to say amazing would be an understatement

• Flexibility: 5.0

I have never dealt with such a courteous and accommodating vendor!! I was impressed with the service I received BEFORE the big day. Once our wedding rolled around; holy cow!! Meghan was our coordinator leadign up to our event and was so responsive and wonderful to deal wtih. Allie was our day-of coordinator and she was ON TOP of EVERYTHING! The groom and I had a cold drink in our hand once we reached the end of the ceremony recessional. When getting ready, we had drinks and appetizers. Allie was on top of it all. We chose stations for our meal and Allie served us immediately so we could eat and then mingle with guests. My uncle was celebrating a birthday and Allie kept an eye on him so we could present him with a cake before he hit the dessert table. We had vegans, gluten-free meals, heart transplant patients, allergies, you name it and their meals were taken care of discretely and professionally. Our service was phenominal, open bar was a huge success and for days guests were complimenting the food. Well done; thank you Allie, Meghan and Russell Morin!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
888-552-7822
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards