Rose of Sharon Floral Designs

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thea worked with us from day one we met her at a Bridal Fair. She knew our budget and helped us with ideas and flowers that would work with our funds. She was always prompt to return emails, calls, answer questions in an EXTREMELY timely manner. Her orgainization of her bids and pricing info was excellent and we always knew where we were on flowers - never any guessing. I would highly recommend her to any brides. We talked to 3 different florists, got bids, ideas etc. The other 2 did not compare to what she offered. We were a little worried since the shop seemed small - but that was nothing to worry about at all. She came through with beautiful flowers that day !

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rose of Sharon was the best vendor I had for my wedding, mostly because of Althea W. I came to her 1 month before my wedding after another florist canceled on me. She was very helpful and patient. I didn't know exactly what I wanted for the bouquets or centerpieces and she helped me come up with ideas that fit my budget. After I had a few days to think about our floral arrangement ideas, I told her its not exactly where I needed it to be so she helped with more ideas that were bigger, better and fit the reception hall as it was a huge dark room. They were more dramatic, which I wanted, and still fit the budget I needed. Don't waste your time with other florists who are hard to reach, over priced, and even some with no creativity. I consulted with 3 other florists and Rose of Sharon really pulled through for me.

4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Althea was great, she worked with my budget and created some amazing designs. She sent 3 original bids and then even video chatted me to come up with a 4th bid to make sure I was completely satisfied.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rose of Sharon provided the flowers for my wedding and they were wonderful! They worked with us to meet our budget but still get the overall look we were going for. They delivered the flowers on time and placed all special flowers (bridal bouquets, ceremony flowers and boutonnieres) in the different locations there were needed.

4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service, beautiful arrangements, exactly what I requested, but with an even more beautiful designer touch. This florist communicated so well and documented all conversations and financial arrangements via prompt email response. She gave personal attention to the details and obviously listened with interest when discussing the arrangements and look that I desired. I have years of experience organizing equestrian, corporate and non-profit events which always include the use of professional floral service, with that experience as my guide, I would rate this vendor as the best I\'ve ever done business with. What also sets her apart in this area - I had a very small elopement ceremony, but wanted some traditional must haves like bouquet & alter flowers - and she did not try to hard sell or \"wedding\" upcharge a thing.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Sanantha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rose of Sharon was wonderful, all my flowers came out exactly as I wanted. I would recommend her to anyone who wanted beautiful flowers!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Theresa
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service, and all of the flowers were gorgeous!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Althea was so great to work with! She had great suggestions to fit my budget but not at the expense of the quality/style I had hoped for my bouquets. They were all so beautiful! She also was patient and professional with my indecisiveness, as well as very prompt in responding whenever I had questions. I can't thank her enough for making my wedding day that much less stressful!

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
Gizelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rose of Sharon did an amazing job on my wedding flowers and decor! I enjoyed working with Althea- she's very professional and always responded to my e-mails in a timely manner. Althea really understood my vision for the wedding. I loved how she created a pintrest page that allowed both of us to pin images of flowers and decor that related to the overall theme of the wedding. This was a great communication tool and a great way to make sure we were on the same page at all times. The final outcome was incredible- my flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful flowers and very easy to work with. Thank you!!

• Wedding: 03/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Althea worked with me on everything and had creative, fun ideas! I used clutches with a small arrangement pinned to the clutch for my bridesmaids...it was a great hit!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
Alison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Althea was great! From the first time that I was at her shop looking at pictures and flowers until the wedding day, she made me feel like a valued bride. She took the time to help me figure out exactly what I wanted and what could work in my budget. And the flowers were beautiful!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
Bethany
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding planner said you were the best she had worked with in a long time.

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
Cara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rose of Sharon was very helpful and the bouquets were amazing! My sister is even using her for her wedding we liked her so much.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers and arrangements at our wedding were just perfection! I feel like Rose of Sharon knew exactly what we wanted and what would just accent a beautiful location to begin with. I enjoyed the flowers from the reception tables for a few weeks after the wedding too! Overall, they could not have done a better job.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I only used them for my bouquets and boots but they were beautiful and she was so sweet to give me quotes on other stuff but we decided to do our own. However she was very reasonable

• Wedding: 10/21/2012
479-973-0588
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards