Rocky Mount Weddings and Events

Rocky Mount Weddings and Events

Favorite
Prattville, AL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Rocky Mount is a beautiful venue! We got married at the end of May when all the flowers were blooming and the trees were amazing. It was truly a breath taking site. Bracken and his staff were very kind and professional. Very easy to work with and they made every little detail I wanted happen on my wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better venue to get married at. I would recommend them for sure!

Recently Married

Rocky mount events was always there to provide for our every need! They were willing to help us with anything and everything. On the day of my wedding I had nothing to worry about. Bracken took charge and made everything I wanted happen. The location is easy to get to and it is absolutely beautiful! I wouldn't have wanted my wedding day to be anywhere else.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
Maddie
11/22/2014

Bracken was always so prompt in responding. He was helpful in planning our decorating and making it a reality. He was kind and helped as a wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding. I would do it over again . It was all I ever wanted! ^_^

Emeline
11/08/2014

They helped out with everything! Including finding a cake, flowers, and anything you would really need. I would definitely recommend using them!

Bill
10/18/2014

Great place for wedding. The grounds, flowers setting was beautiful.

Recently Married

Personally I loved the venue, it's absolutely gorgeous and simple. You really don't have to do a lot to the place because nature provides the perfect decor and atmosphere. Bracken and all his staff are great and are always asking questions to have everything perfect for the wedding day. If you are looking for your venue .. Just go to rocky mount and you wouldn't have to look anymore. ?

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
Kayla
09/20/2014

Such a beautiful place to get married!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Jamie
09/13/2014

Rocky Mount weddings and events was amazing for my wedding day. My wedding day was perfect and most of that goes to rocky mount. Bracken was very helpful in all of the days before the wedding and on the day of. They took so much stress off of me that for me on my day all I had to do was enjoy. Rocky Mount also handled a lot of my personal decorations which turned out beautiful their attention to detail was amazing. They also did my catering for me as well and the food was to die for! Especially the bacon wrapped green beans! If you are thinking about getting married in the Prattville/Montgomery area and are looking for an outside vendor Rocky Mount is the place to go!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

Bracken was always very helpful and able to provide whatever I needed or wanted for our daughter's wedding. The home is beautiful and the grounds are wonderful and peaceful, with flowers and greenery very lush!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

We had our wedding ceremony and reception as well as the rehearsal dinner at Rocky Mount. They provide so many services that we only had to get two additional vendors (florist and photographer). We used a florist they work with pretty often. It is a BEAUTIFUL venue and we had to do very little decorating. The food they catered and the cakes were delicious and went FAST.

Lauren
07/18/2014

Beautiful venue - Bracken was of much help whenever needed. Highly recommended. :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Chelsea
06/15/2014

No wedding day can go extremely perfect, but as the bumps in the road came, I feel like there was always a fix, or at least I was offered help and solutions.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Alicia
06/07/2014

Having our wedding at rocky mount gave us the wedding of our dreams! It was the most stress free and truly worth the money! Also if you are thinking outdoor wedding the venue is beautiful and the back up for rain is just as great!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

Everything turned out better than I thought it would. Beautiful location, great staff !!

Kelli
05/03/2014

Rocky Mount was absolutely wonderful for our wedding. Bracken did a great job making sure everything was where it should be and the other vendors knew where to go with things. We opted to use Rocky Mount for the catering of our wedding as well and their food was delicious. We used vendors that Bracken was able to put us in contact with and they all turned out to be reasonably priced and provided excellent service. It was great that Bracken was available to be as involved as we wanted or as uninvolved as we might have wanted. The only thing that I thought might have been a problem was that there was another event planned for the night of our rehearsal but Bracken made sure we had plenty of time to run through the wedding and make sure we were all comfortable with what would happen the next day. We were never rushed and he always made us feel like we were his only client for that time. I can't tell you how many times we've heard from our guests that our wedding was their favorite.

Teresa
09/28/2013

I have always passed the venue on the road, however you can not see how beautiful it is unless you take a tour or go see a wedding. My mother had told me if I ever get married again I need to do it at Rocky Mount and that is where I did it!! I didn't look at any other venues because I thought this place was so beautiful and such a great value.