RMK Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rick did an amazing job at our wedding! He was great to work with and responded to any questions we had extremely quickly. After meeting with him we were very confident that our music was in good hands. He also did our up-lighting which looked fantastic at the venue. I would highly recommend RMK Entertainment to anyone looking for entertainment services.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Julie
06/13/2015

RMK Entertainment is the best way to go for your DJ!! Rick is honestly so amazing and very accommodating! I have known Rick for a little while now and he is a great guy. He made our wedding the best night of our lives!! He was so fun, generous, and did everything we wanted!!! :) RMK will make your night memorable!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Rick was awesome and so much fun to work with!!!

Greta
02/21/2015

Rick at RMK Entertainment is AMAZING! While searching for our DJ, we were worried that so many companies were stressing props and games and line dances. We felt no one understood that this was a wedding, not a bat/bar mitzvah! Then we found Rick and he immediately said a wedding should be a fun and classy affair, we knew we had found our guy. The dance floor was packed and our guests had a blast. Rick coordinated a fabulous party! He was super responsive from our initial information request all the way through the rehearsal and wedding. He was quick to offer problem solving ideas and add his creative/professional opinion. We are 110% happy with RMK and would give Rick ten stars if possible. THANK YOU!

Holly
08/31/2014

Rick did an amazing job on our wedding. Everyone had a blast and he played the exact songs we asked for and followed all of our requests as well. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional DJ service!

Services Used: DJ

We chose Rick at RMK for our wedding last month && words cannot even begin to describe how happy we were with his work. From the beginning, Rick was always very responsive, professional, & genuine. He did the ceremony music as well as our reception & was wonderful! He kept our dance floor packed all night && we received numerous compliments about how much fun it was & how everyone enjoyed themselves. We couldn't have chose a better person for the job! I highly recommend him for anyone who wants a high energy && fun filled reception!

Rachel
07/19/2014

I would recommend RMK to anyone. They now how to get the party started and keep it going.

Private User
1+ year ago

Rick did a fantastic job. Professional equipment. Great attitude and excellent communication.

Services Used: DJ

I have known Ricky at RMK Entertainment for many years and have been to numerous Christmas parties that have employed his DJ service, so I knew what kind of service and quality to expect. But, for some reason, I was completely blown away with his service on my wedding day. The customized services that he offers are second to none. For example, my wife and I were able to pick what types of music we wanted to hear, what we did not want to hear, what kind of activities we wanted to have our guests play, etc. Using this information, Ricky put together an amazing playlist than spanned all genres of music. Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time. Every aspect of his service was timed perfectly and executed without error. I highly recommend the services of RMK Entertainment to everyone out there. Ricky, Megan and I thank you for your critical part in our special day.

Services Used: DJ

Rick was great! He worked with us to find out exactly what we did and didn't want playing at our wedding. Rick is a great MC and made sure everyone was involved in the wedding festivities. Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was packed all night!

Private User
1+ year ago

Best DJ ever! Rick played great music & kept the dance floor packed the entire night. We didn't give him too many specifics, just told him the genres we liked, and he was so intuitive with the rest. Thanks to him, there was never a dull moment & everyone had fun. He wasn't one of those DJs who gets out there & tries to dance himself, or who has to rely on things like the Electric Slide and YMCA to get people out there, he just felt out the crowd & figured out exactly what to play to keep everyone on the dance floor. Also, he pays attention! I grabbed my 9 year-old sister to dance, and the next song he played was One Direction- her favorite! I never asked him to do that, he was just paying attention and it was a very touching moment. Rick was also very helpful in putting together a timeline for the evening & figuring out processional music & such. I couldn't recommend him enough!

Services Used: DJ

Rick was great at our wedding! He got and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. He was a pleasure to work with and knew exactly what to play to get and keep the party going. My husband and I were nervous about selecting a DJ for our wedding because we knew that we wanted everyone to have fun dancing but didn't feel equipped to select an entire play list for the night. Rick took care of everything and knew exactly what to play to appeal to the masses. He was very thorough and organized and helped us select music for parts of the wedding I hadn't even thought about like the cutting of the cake. Rick also did some great up lighting for us to enhance the look of the reception room. Many of our guests commented on what a great time they had at the wedding. Thanks for keeping the party going Rick!

Danielle
07/14/2013

Rick did a great job at getting people up and out of their seats! He was great at thinking on the spot, and the guests at our wedding loved him. We heard people saying that ours was the best wedding they've been too..I have no doubt that it was mostly because of Rick's fun attitude and upbeat music!! I would definitely recommend him!

Amber
07/13/2013

My husband and I cannot say enough about how awesome of a night Ricky made our wedding reception. He honored all of our requests and was sure to incorporate everyone in the fun. We were absolutely amazed how quickly he had everyone up on their feet and moving. He even acknowledged our little niece doing her irish dancing and gave her some time in the spotlight. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us and making our reception an unforgettable evening for sure.
Thank you so much!
Love,
Amber and Dan

Ellen
07/05/2013

He is the best, lots of fun and went out of his way to make our day so special.

Laurie & Barry
06/23/2013

Rick did a great job for our wedding!! He was easy to work with and played great music for us!! Everyone had a great time!!