RK Bridal

Flexibility
4.1
Jos
09/10/2016

I went to RK bridal for an allure bridal trunk show, this was my first time looking for dresses. As I stepped in the professionalism was a plus, when we walked in and signed in we were told there would be a 2 hour wait which was not the case. I was told to pick five dresses, although they only had 1 of the dresses that was on my list of style numbers I was not disappointed. My consultant Sheryl was amazing its like they knew she would fit perfect with me. I tried on about 6 dresses and fell in love with the very first dress I tried on, I went in thinking i would like an ivory color dress but left with a blush like color. The price of my dress was below my budget and extremely affordable, I also received 10% because it was from the trunk show. We are going back for the bridesmaid dresses and I would definitely recommend a friend to RK bridal. I Love You Sheryl!!!!!!!

Jeanine
[Private]

I came into the store and bought my wedding dress today! This store does not take appointments but I was advised through some forum somewhere that if you get there right when they open they will help you right away. This was true! I was paired with a consultant who wasn't very warm, but it didn't ruin the trip or anything. The price of this dress was the same as in other bridal stores, so I don't think they inflate their prices or anything. I placed my order and was sized by another woman who was very sweet and helpful, and was rung up by another sweet and helpful woman. It's a very busy store but I had a wonderful time!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Had a fabulous experience here! We were warmly greeted by the manager Lisa who couldn't have been sweeter throughout the entire experience. My consultant Nadine was wonderful. I showed her a picture of a dress that I liked and she not only brought me that exact dress but others just like it. Once I had selected a dress Nadine found me a veil that seemed to be made for the dress. The price was very reasonable for both the dress and veil. I would highly recommend RK bridal. We arrived on the earlier side for the initial look, which was beneficial as it gets a little busier in the afternoon, however adequate attention was given to all the brides. The price and service can't be beat!

lisarohin
[Private]

I highly recommend Rk Bridal for any bride who has a budget in New York City. I visited on a Thursday after work and had no wait at all. My consultant was Sheryl and she was simply amazing. I knew exactly what kind of dress I wanted. In fact, I had a specific one in mind. Sheryl brought it out to me along with a few others. I tried on the dress I thought I would get and loved it. But then I tried on one that Sheryl picked, and it was above and beyond eveything I imagined. It was the dress I initially loved but a million times better. She really understood what I was looking for and found the perfect dress for me and under my budget. Thank you Sheryl for a fantastic experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

GO HERE! This was my 4th stop on my bridal dress hunt and it was hands down my favorite experience. Although you cannot schedule an appointment in advance, if you get there right when the store opens you'll be seen within 2 minutes! The place itself is beautiful and incredibly organized. I was lucky enough to be paired with Jo. She exceeded every expectation I had. Jo was friendly, fun, professional and truly listened to what I had to say. She was able to figure out exactly what I wanted (even though I wasn't too sure of what I wanted). Her positivity carried through the entire appointment. Jo went above and beyond to find me the absolute perfect dress (it was the first one she put me in...I don't know how she knew!). If you go here--ask for Jo! She's THE best! And I also have to compliment Lisa, the manager. It was wonderful to work with her and have her there as part of my experience. She constantly checked in on me and my family to see how we were doing, to answer any questions, and just to send some great vibes! I can't wait till my friends get engaged because this is where we are going!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went in to this store not expecting to buy my dress that day, but I had such a positive experience once I was matched up with my consultant, that it was almost unthinkable to leave without ordering mine. It was a bit hectic when we first got there, but Lisa let me take my time and helped me achieve my vision. I highly recommend going in there. Don't be scared of the semi-free-for-all atmosphere before you get into a room. Once you are in the room, it's great!

Also get there early because it is a first come first serve.

1 person found this review helpful

I ordered my dress in December 2014 for my wedding in October 2015. They recently moved to a new location in the city, which is much bigger and prettier. I went to their old store when I bought my dress, but did my try on at the new store.

I had a terrific experience at RK. One of my sisters knows one of the managers (Madison) and she was terrific and helped me through the whole experience before I even stepped foot in the store.

At the store Jo was my consultant and she was wonderful. She was patient with me and encouraged me to try on styles and dresses that were not on my list. She is the one who found the dress that I ended up selecting and found a veil that matched it perfectly. The other consultants were also super nice and helpful and were genuinely happy for me when I said yes to the dress.

My dress came in quicker than I was originally told and I did my dress try on last week. I am in love with my dress and my entire experience and found exactly what I wanted and had pictured myself wearing on my wedding day.

I won't be doing my alterations at the store, but going to a seamstress recommended by them, and I'm sad that my experience at RK has come to an end. I definitely recommend going there for your dress and bridesmaid dresses if you live in the city or close by. They even offer to beat the price of a dress that you find online for a lower price, which has been super helpful in ensuring that my bridal party gets their dresses at a good price, but with the security of ordering from a reputable place instead of online. They have dresses for every budget and body type and I did not feel pressured to buy a dress that was more than I could afford or wanted to spend. I was very happy to discover that I was able to get my dress and veil for less than what I had budgeted just for my dress (under $1500 excluding alterations). Go to RK Bridal and you won't be sorry!

1 person found this review helpful

See Azia if you go to RK -- she's wonderful. This lady is an outstanding sales person. Azia recently assisted my daughter in finding her wedding dress. We went reluctantly to the store, thinking it would be overwhelming-- it has the feel of a warehouse with a huge selection of gowns all out in the open. Azia listened attentively to my daughter's preferences and quickly found what she wanted in the right price range. Azia made our experience especially pleasant by her warmth and graciousness and the fact that she really listened and personalized the process.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

THANK GOD FOR SHERYL!!! Two years ago she was able to help my sister find the perfect dress for her wedding and two days ago she did the same for me. I explained exactly what I wanted and she went out and got it. I NEVER thought I would buy my dress after just one visit!! but this dress is EVERYTHING!! and I would have never found it if it wasn't for Sheryl ..

Private User
[Private]

I shopped at RK Bridal this past weekend and would highly recommend it. I went on a Saturday at 9:45 (15 minutes after they opened) and was the 28th bride in line. Wait time was almost 2 hours during which I was instructed to pull 5 gowns on my own. My consultant was Sheryl who is phenomenal! Seriously, I could not have asked for a better experience. She was sweet, knowledgable and put me right at ease. I showed her photos of dresses I liked and she pulled a few dresses. I thought I had pulled a dress myself that would be the winner but she had me put on one of her picks first, which she casually mentioned would be a front runner. And she was right! That was the dress! It combined every element that I wanted and was under budget. It was such a pleasure to work with someone who is that amazing at their job. I highly recommend this salon and requesting Sheryl!

1 person found this review helpful

Hallelujah, I found the perfect wedding gown! I already knew what I wanted, so Sheryl was able to locate the gown for me very quickly. She then took her time showing me different options for alterations, sashes and hair accessories. I was done in about an hour. Sheryl is amazing!

1 person found this review helpful

The wedding consultant Sheryl was nothing short of AMAZING! She was very knowledgable about the dresses and she and I connected instantly almost as if we'd been friends for years! She was quick but patient and her personality made her go above and beyond her duties. Honestly, she made my experience even more memorable and she represented RK Bridal to the fullest!

1 person found this review helpful

After visiting 5 bridal salons in the NY Metro area, I was feeling very down and felt as though I wasn't going to find exactly what I wanted. I was under the assumption at this point that I was going to have to pay a lot to customize my perfect dress.
When a friend suggested to try RK bridal because of their huge selection of the dresses and no need for an appointment, I decided to go by myself in the middle of the week to ease my mind about dress shopping.
Sheryl helped me and listened to exactly what I wanted! She brought me many choices that were what I was describing, and then remembered at the end of the appointment of one more dress that was EXACTLY what I was describing. When I put the dress of my dreams on, it fit me exactly in all the right places, and was the dress I have been trying to customize in my head all along. Also, this dress is the least expensive dress I have tried on in all my of searching!
There was no pressure to purchase on the spot, and she also didn't rush me through the appointment.
I can't wait to wear my dress on the day of my wedding!

Private User
[Private]

At first I was overwhelmed by all the racks and dresses but I had help finding the two dresses and the designer I went there to try on. Once my name was finally reached on the try on list I had 5 gowns to try on. Sheryl helped me find my ideal dress! She picked it out for me and it was the first dress I tried on. All the dresses there were high quality and amazing picks! It was difficult to say yes to just one! But I went there and found my dream dress and under budget so far I'm having a very positive experience with rk bridal! And Sheryl was absolutely amazing!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I decided to go to RK after visiting three other bridal shops with no success. I pulled five gowns that I wanted to try (make sure you have an idea of what you want before going). Then I met my consultant Sheryl and told her what I liked/disliked about other dresses I had tried on. She ended up pulling the dress that I got! She is really good at what she does and she knew that dress was exactly what I was looking for. The price was within the budget I had given her and they were able to ship it to my house in CT so I could avoid paying tax. My dress came in two weeks after I ordered it and I went in to try it on before they shipped it. It is now hanging in my closet and I can not wait to wear it on my big day! Thank you RK!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amazing just amazing. Found my dress at a fraction of the price at other retailers. I was beyond happy with my selection. Beth helped me the entire time I had dress fitting and she was beyond my expectations. She was so sweet, honest, patient, helpful, and claim during every fitting. Especially during my (what was suppose to be my last fitting) I was a little scared (ok a lot) and she made me feel at ease and had the alterations manager come in and reassure me that everything was going to be on time and I was going to get my dress. I loved them. Sad because the process ended and won't see her but happy and grateful that she was there every step of the way, from my first try on to my last she was amazing.
All the store employees were so friendly and they always greeted you from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave.
The new location is beyond beautiful and huge. Brides to be, wear sneakers to look for your dresses the place is massive.
When I went to pick up my dress 2 days before my wedding the manager congratulated me and told me to send pictures. I love that they are all so kind and patient and understanding.
When I went to look for dresses they made it so easy to shop and actually let you walk the store without having the pressure of the commissioned employees which is amazing and stress free in a stressful time. My dress was amazing everyone loved it and it was perfect. It was very bridal, with a sexy flare to it, and just perfect. I wish I could wear my dress everyday that how beautiful and confident I felt in it. A million thank you to RK Bridal and a special THANK YOU TO BETH YOU ARE AMAZING and SO MUCH FUN!!!
Wish BR Bridal tons of blessings in their new location and I will be back to shop for evening gowns, and accessories.