Rhodes Hall

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the best venue to have a wedding. My (now) husband and I loved Rhodes Hall from the moment we stepped foot on the venue. We immediately booked Rhodes and had our dream wedding last week. We received so many compliments about our venue when we showed pictures throughout the planning process and later when our guests came for the wedding. Chrystal Butts was so helpful throughout the process!!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was so beautiful and gorgeous! Thanks to the help of the staffs Chrystal Butts, Carla Penque, and everyone else. It was an amazing venue, unlike any other venues myself and other folks have been to. I researched 30 different venues around the area (Primrose, Atrium, Villa Christina, Garden at Great Oaks, Carl House, Botanical Garden, etc.) , and Rhodes Hall is just absolutely the best choice I have ever made to pick my wedding venue. Super romantic, intimate, and historical. Everyone enjoyed the venue and we went up to the roof top and the view was just amazing. Everything inside Rhodes Hall is so pretty and unique, especially the beautiful stain glass window so colorful and the staircase is just gorgeous. We like the different rooms, at first we worried that people won't be in the same room but it worked out perfectly because it was initiate and yet everyone feel close by. Everyone just mingle from room to room. The dance floor was great on the porch. Oh the bridal room is so spacious and beautiful. Everything looks so gorgeous. I wish I have a picture to post on wedding wire to share with you.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great venue also great staff. Very open to working with you to help remove stress and keep your day your special day.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rhodes Hall was an absolute perfect venue. As the bestman in our wedding said in his speech, every girl wants to grow up and get married in a castle! We just got married on the second weekend in October. The weather couldn't have been any nicer, about 77 and sunny. Some tables were out in the yard, some were inside. And we used the porch as our dance floor.

Chrystal, the events coordinator (and historic arts coordinator), was amazing. She was extremely prompt in her communication as well as helpful in recommending vendors and ideas for us. She was a world of information and was right in the mix with the caterer and wedding planer.

My favorite thing about Rhodes Hall was that it wasn't the same ole' country club/hotel ballroom. I had envisioned a wedding that would be more like throwing a party at a big southern mansion, allowing people to walk around, mingle, and enjoy all that the home has to offer. All of my guests raved about what a unique venue we had, how convenient it is to the attractions in Atlanta, and how it will always stand out in their minds as one of the best, most fun weddings they've ever been to.

I give Rhodes Hall an A+!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The space was beautiful! The staff was wonderful and knew exactly what lighting woul be best in the space with photos (always important for a wedding)! They were flexible with our change of date and our unique style. I had grown up dreaming of getting married at Rhodes Hall, and they made sure that my dream became a stress free reality!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are so happy that we selected Rhodes Hall for our wedding ceremony and reception location. We primarily worked with Chrystal Butts, she is amazing and so organized. She was so quick to respond to my emails and phone calls and she had some great tips and suggestions.
Rhodes Hall is such a gorgeous venue for an event, especially a wedding! My photographer has been doing weddings for decades and said this is one of his favorite venues to shoot because of the natural beauty. If you want amazing wedding pictures, Rhodes Hall is the place! They let the bride and groom go up to the top of the tower with their photographer. Those pictures alone are more than worth the rental fee!
My husband and I were doing a DIY wedding on a tight budget (about $10,000 for 50 guests) and we were able to pull it off because we chose Rhodes Hall. Because it is so beautiful already, we spent very little on decorations. They have a great list of approved caterers for all budgets and tastes, we chose Soiree Catering who was served beautiful and very delicious food that was very reasonably priced. Also, Rhodes Hall allows you to bring your own alcohol (your caterer has to serve it to your guests), which saves a lot of money. We served our guests red and white wine, champagne, beer and a signature drink.
Our guests were blown away by Rhodes Hall and how perfect of a wedding venue it was. My husband, our officiant and I stood at the top of the stairs on the front porch for the ceremony, our guests sat in chairs on the front lawn. The food was served buffet style in the dining room, with tables and chairs for our guests throughout the rest of the main floor. The DJ, four high boy tables and the bar was set up on the front porch, which was a perfect spot for dancing.
Also: they recently (August/September 2013) installed central air in Rhodes Hall, so comfort inside during the warmer months is no longer a concern.
I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Rhodes Hall!

• Wedding: 09/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rhodes Hall venue and it's staff were perfect! The beauty of the venue combined with the professionalism of the staff was just what we needed; especially with the weather causing our event to be moved indoors at the last minute. They made the bride and groom feel special and all the guests comfortable with the flow during the ceremony, changeover and reception. A sincere thank you for all of your help not only the day of, but all the days leading up to it.

• Wedding: 03/24/2013
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have picked a better place to celebrate our marriage. We were extremely happy that everything went amazing! The staff was very attentive, nice and accommodating. Our friends and family spoke highly of the venue and how it was such a unique and perfect venue for the celebration. We were very pleased with the responsiveness with help and time resolving any issues and answering to any questions we had. This was a special night for us and we are truly thankful that we chose the Rhodes Hall. I hope to be back for another fun event. I recommend the Rhodes Hall and their staff to anyone planning and an upcoming event.

• Wedding: 03/15/2013
Natalia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely LOVED the venue. Especially the rooftop view overlooking the city (only bride and groom and photographer get to experience).

Chrystal Butts was a pleasure to work with any would recommend her to any blushing bride! She works with any possible situation that may occur.

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal and her staff at Rhodes Hall were amazing! Crystal was very professional, answered any and all questions we had in a quick and timely manner. We had numerous people from our wedding tell us how beautiful the venue is (our wedding was in the evening) and how they would even recommend it to others! I cannot speak enough good things about Rhodes Hall and the staff, they honestly made my dream wedding a reality!

• Wedding: 11/04/2012
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our daughters wedding and reception at Rhodes Hall and couldn't have been happier! It was absolutely perfect! RH provides a beautiful setting that your guests will talk about for weeks. I'm still hearing compliments. Chrystal, the Events Coordinator, was a tremendous help. She was quick to answer any questions we had. She and her staff are completely professional and extremely helpful. We had a wonderful experience here and would recommend RH to anyone!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The day was absolutely perfect! The venue was amazing and fit perfectly for the style that I wanted. I would not have changed a thing about the day or the event.

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Brooke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rhodes Hall is a beautiful venue. My fiancé and I booked it online half a year in advance with fingers crossed, as we were moving to the Atlanta area shortly before our wedding and would not be able to visit before our move. Fortunately, it was as lovely as the pictures! The venue comes with a good amount of tables and chairs, so we didn't have to rent any extra. Our flowers were minimal, because the house is so decorative on its own. Also, Chrystal, the event coordinator at Rhodes, is a delight to work with. She is professional and answered all of my questions promptly, and yet is very relaxed. I would recommend Rhodes to anyone looking to marry or have a reception in a beautiful, historic location in the Atlanta area.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rhodes Hall speaks for itself; if the outside doesn't sell you then make an appointment to see inside. They do have you use their preferred caterers, or pay $1000, but the list is extensive and offers great options. One of the other great options is that you provide the alcohol, a huge cost saver, and they provide you with some tables and chairs. Uplighting on the porch columns further enhance the beauty of the venue and make you the envy of any passerbys on Peachtree; we had 2 attempted wedding crashings.

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were looking for a venue that would partner with us in the planning and execution of our wedding day. The event coordinator and staff at Rhodes Hall were unmatched. They always went out of their way to accommodate my requests as much as possible. The actual venue is gorgeous. When looking for a venue, a place that offered a beautiful and unique background for pictures was important. I do not think I could have picked a more beautiful place in the Atlanta area. The architecture and furniture were in great condition and absolutely beautiful. They provided plenty of tables and chairs that were all in good condition as well. I cannot say enough good things about this place. My wedding was everything that I could have ever imagined. Everyone who came said that it was the most beautiful and eloquent wedding they had ever attended. All of my vendors were very much appreciated and worked well with the staff at Rhodes Hall. THANK YOU!!!

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rhodes Hall was the perfect venue for our wedding. In particular, Chrystal Butts was an absolute DREAM to work with. Any time we wanted to come check things out to see how we wanted things set up, she was more than willing to let us come in and show us around. Also, the day of our wedding, Chrystal was drenched in sweat from helping set up. The night of the wedding, another woman, Frances, was there to help out and she was amazing as well. Anything we needed- she was there begging to help. I feel like we got a great value for the price and Rhodes Hall was a beautiful backdrop for our pictures.

• Wedding: 06/15/2012
404-885-7800
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards