Reverend Camille DeLise

Reverend Camille DeLise

Romantic Unique Weddings in Venice, Florida and Long Beach, NY

Venice, Florida
FL | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no deno...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. C was great! She really helped us write our vows and talked me through them when I was convinced they were terrible. She also was very good at improvising when the maid of honor forgot the groom's ring during the ceremony. My husband and I also did a very different unity ritual, a unity sandwich, which she was very accepting of. My main goal was to have someone officiate our wedding that was not judgemental of how unique my husband and I are and she embraced it. Definitely reccomend!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Camille
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Camille was amazing! She really made our ceremony unique and match our tastes as my husband and I are spiritual people that love nature, but are not tied to any specific religion. She guided us through the planning process and kept us up to date as to where we are and what we needed to do and when which was extremely helpful. We loved how Camille took the time to get to know us both individually and collectively... which ultimately led to her crafting our perfect ceremony! In addition to going above and beyond herself, she even so graciously had her husband help us manage our dogs last minute who were a part of the ceremony. Camille is such a warm, loving and down to earth person, and we cannot thank her enough for all of her help. She truly is the best!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Camille DeLise met all of our expectations. She provided us with a beautiful ceremony and helped us along the way. We are very greatful to have her as our officiant.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Camille was very flexible and helped us create a ceremony that reflected who we are as a couple. She was a great guide and helped us really think through all aspects of the ceremony and what we wanted to share with our friends and family on our big day. We really enjoyed having her as our officiant and appreciated how she helped everything run smoothly!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Camille was very sweet and had lots if great ideas to get the ball rolling in he planning process!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Jodie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Camille and how she made our day even more special...She made it sooo personal:-) We are beyond happy with her services and would highly recommend her to anyone needing her services. Thank You Camille!!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Todd & Marie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From start to finish, Reverend Camille was outstanding!
Our ceremony was truly unique and special.
Personalized services, attention to detail and a vested interest in our special day.......just to name a few!
We are blessed to have met Rev. Camille along our journey, and will always be grateful for her guidance, warmth and love.
Lorraine & Lori

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
Lorraine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Incredible service! Made our day very special.....

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
Services Used: Officiant, Photography
Lori
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Camille was amazing! She even made a special trip to South Carolina so that she could meet us before our wedding in NY. I think I called maybe three officiants and as soon as I spoke with Camille I just had to have her. It was like talking to a friend that I have known for years. She was amazingly beautiful with the ceremony she had developed for us. It was so personal, full of love and unique in every way. I remember her reading the final draft to us and I couldn't hold back the tears. She truly understood how we feel about each other and was able to put into words that we will cherish forever. Everything about this women was perfect! We couldn't have found a better person to marry us. We are so greatful for her uniqueness, professionalism, and creativity. I with out a doubt recommend Reverend Camille DeLise!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Camille did a great job writing our ceremony. It was beautiful, we couldnt have asked for more.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Camille is the best! My now husband and I knew that we wanted a very non-traditional, unique wedding ceremony and Camille fit the bill! She will meet with you (schedule is super flexible) and go over your relationship to get a good personal feel of your love to incorporate into the ceremony. She was there to help write vows and offer advice at any time. The day went off beautifully (other than the heat) and I received so many compliments on the ceremony. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Camille!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Camille, she did such a great job with the ceremony but it was much more than that. She made everything very personal and fun. I would highly recommend her as an officiant and if we ever renew our vows I'll be giving her a call :)

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Bryan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Camille is an amazing person! She really allowed us to think about who we are as a couple and brought us back to a lot of great memories . Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful . Very personal , But professional as well. We are so happy that she has become a part of our lives and truly does make a difference in this world!!! We would recommend her to anyone !

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
Lorrie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Takes the time to get to know you and make it more personal while being professional. Makes for a memorable experience.

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
stanley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Camille DeLise did a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I. It was personal and heartfelt and it was our dream come true. Rev. DeLise took our personal touches and stories and paired it so wonderfully with the kind of traditional touches to compliment our modern life and reflected it in our ceremony. We will remember it forever. As the bride, I was very pleased with the whole process. It helped me remember fond fine details of my husband's and I relationship and opened a welcomed door to our future defining what our marriage means to us. Thank you Reverend DeLise.
Much Love,
The Kinney's

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
c
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Camille did an outstanding job making our wedding ceremony all about us. I had a hard time making a choice about who my officiant would be without knowing them ahead of time and I am truly pleased with my decision. I spoke with Camille several months in an advance to my wedding ceremony and had not followed up with her to set a date until only 2 months before the ceremony and she was just as happy to do the ceremony then as she was months prior. Unfortunately we lived several hours apart from each other so we didn't get the opportunity to meet up in person but that didn't stop her from having phone and e-mail conversations to ensure that we had everything we wanted in the ceremony. She is very easy to work with, quick to respond, and flexible. She knows the right questions to ask to get what we were looking for in our ceremony as a couple. We received nothing but compliments on how everything went and we have the same to say. I know we were her last wedding of the season in NY before she went back to Florida and she didn't even hesitate to stay for us. Very happy! Thank you for helping to make our day special!

• Wedding: 10/19/2012
516-431-2148
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment