Revelry Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Adrian did an amazing job with both my hair and make up, and my mother's hair! She was incredibly open to ideas while also offering suggestion of her own. She knew exactly what to do for my hair type, skin type, and overall look I wanted. She is so down to earth and fun! Adrian definitely made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! I have never felt so beautiful! She knew how to make my make up natural looking while still accenting my best facial features. She was truly amazing! As for my mom's hair, she was panicking not knowing what to do with her hair for the wedding. My mom sat in Adrian's chair explaining her hair type and how she had no clue how to style it. Adrian listened and assured my mom that she had just the style for her, and man was she right. My mom loved her hair! Both of our hair styles stayed perfect throughout the whole night! I would recommend her to any bride who wants to feel incredibly glamorous on her wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Adrian is awesome! With so many hair and makeup artists in the Austin area, it’s easy to get confused about pricing and who will make you look your best on your big day! From my first meeting with Adrian, she made me feel at ease and comfortable about the whole process. She is patient and listens to everything you are looking for and makes sure each step is exactly how you want it, along the way. Her package included a trial, airbrush makeup, lashes and onsite styling! She gave me a hair idea that I didn’t even know I wanted, but I loved it and it lasted all day long. If you are looking for someone in the Austin area for your wedding, stop right here and hire Adrian. She made me and my 2 bridesmaids look and feel beautiful and made my pictures stunning!

Katherine
11/09/2013

I was looking for a stylist to do my makeup for my wedding and was referred to Adrian through a friend. She was so much fun to work with and did a fantastic job! She was affordable, didn’t charge extra for a trial and was willing to travel to the venue on the wedding day. We had a trial a few weeks before the wedding so I wasn’t stressed or worried at all on my wedding day of how my makeup would turn out. She also had snacks on hand, which was SO appreciated on a crazy wedding day. My husband commented later that my makeup looked nice, but that he was glad I still looked like me. Through taking pictures, laughing, crying, eating and dancing, my makeup didn’t budge or smear and it looked just as great at the end of the evening as it did right after she applied it. Adrian is not only laid back and easy to work with, but she did a great job and I was happy to have with me on my wedding day!

Debra
10/25/2013

Adrian is a true professional. Her communications were thorough and her prices were in line with the quality we received. I looked great on my wedding day and Adrian's insistence that we schedule a dry run, even though my work schedule would prohibit getting there at almost any time, was exactly what I needed. She worked around my schedule and made it happen. You learn allot about what works during this time. She was at the wedding venue before me, calm, organized, and she kept us (the wedding party) on a timeline. We were ready and gorgeous as only a professional of her caliber can provide. I cried through it, danced through it, and kissed through it.You are a lucky woman if Adrian is getting you ready for your event, whatever it is!

Kelly
10/05/2013

Adrian exceeded all my expectations for my wedding! She did an amazing job not only with the makeup and hairstyles for me, my three bridesmaids, and my mother, but she made us all feel comfortable and confident in how we looked. Adrian was also extremely professional, timely, and hardworking, not to mention fun and conversational! All of us had a great time hanging out in the room with her while she worked her magic! Overall, my experience with Adrian was wonderful and I would recommend her services to anyone!

1+ year ago

Adrian was truly a blessing to work with. She made my wedding planning process much smoother by responding to my inquiries in a timely manner, and answering all of the questions I had relating to wedding hair & make-up. She included a hair & make-up trial in my package, and I was not disappointed! She made sure to ask what I envisioned myself looking like on my wedding day, and after finishing my hair and make-up trial, asked sincerely if there was anything I would like done differently. She was happy to oblige to my requests. Adrian arrived on time on our wedding day, and was calm and organized during a time of stress and frenzy for me! I absolutely loved my hair and make-up and would definitely recommend her services to anyone who is getting married!

Shelly
09/07/2013

Adrian provided quality service at an affordable rate! She worked with me closely throughout the process to build a "day of" schedule for the AM of my wedding. Adrian arrived early with ample supplies and a bright smile! My bridal party and I had SUCH A RELAXING MORNING thanks to Adrian. The hair & makeup process went so smoothly and Adrian built in extra time in order to avoid panic or error. She is so friendly and personable that you need not look further!!!

1+ year ago

Adrian is very highly skilled and creative. I found her on The Knot when she was still working in California, and she was very responsive to my emails to set up a first appointment. In our first meeting, I brought a couple photos of what I was looking to do for my wedding look and she copied it exactly and I loved it. It literally took one try and my trial for the wedding was done! Quick and painless!

When Adrian arrived to my wedding venue (on time and ready to go!), she got things moving and did an even better job with my makeup and hair, which I didn't think could be possible. I got so many compliments that evening and felt so beautiful. It also felt very natural, which was very important to me because I didn't want to look like anyone else but me on my wedding day!

I am Filipino and she matched my skin color very easily. She also had some suggestions that were very genuine and helpful. I couldn't have imagined anyone else. My photos turned out amazing, too!!

Adrian also has very reasonable rates, which was the first reason I chose her and then definitely didn't want to let go once I met her. She is very skilled with both hair and make up, doesn't take a lot of time to get things done, is very reasonable, and has an AWESOME personality. She definitely helped calm my nerves on wedding day. I highly recommend her and am so sad she will be moving to Texas. :( Texas will be lucky to have her!!!

Thank you, Adrian!!! You helped my wedding get off on the right foot!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Adrian was fantastic. Could not have asked for more.

Rosalyn
08/04/2013

I was so lucky to find Adrian. She made me look and feel amazing on my wedding day. She is extremely talented. She took care of me, my mom and new mom in law. She even spoke a little spanish with my mom to make her feel comfortable and ensure she loved the way she looked. My mom absolutely adore her! I would recommend Adrian to all my friends and relatives.

2+ years ago

I had the pleasure of working with Adrian on my wedding this past weekend and there is not enough good things that I can write about her craft. Adrian is so sweet and has such a positive energy. She did truly a fabulous job of incorporating and executing unique hairstyles that my bridesmaids, mom, and myself wanted. Despite my worries, my hair held the entire night with minimal touchup just as promised (which I was able to do myself with a couple of bobby pins)!!!! She worked very efficiently to finish everyone's hair, and I to my surprise, she really did finish each hairstyle (no matter how intricate) in 30-45min as she promised, each carefully done. Her pricing is very reasonable as well. I was incredibly fortunate to get to work with such a great stylist and highly recommend her.

2+ years ago

Adrian was awesome for my hair trial and my wedding day. I only used her for my hair as my make-up/stylist friend did my makeup (otherwise I would have used Adrian for both). She was so kind and happy; just what a bride needs on her wedding day. She was professional and able to work quickly, yet provide a great hairdo. She was also very flexible with hair ideas and how to tweak certain things so the hair style works best for your face and hair texture. I really enjoyed her patience and skills. I would definitely recommend Adrian for any event!

Claire
06/30/2013

Adrian did my hair and makeup for my wedding in California in June, and she was fabulous. I came across her website while searching online and am extremely grateful! I couldn't have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out - it was exactly what I had envisioned (well actually, even better than I imagined it would be!!). I've never felt more beautiful.

She was also a joy to work with - very calm, warm and friendly. As someone who rarely wears makeup and certainly has never worn extensions before, I was a bit nervous and she really put my mind at ease. She's the type of person who instantly makes you feel comfortable. She helped me pick out the perfect extensions and was SO patient with me throughout the entire process, especially on the day, which I really appreciated. Having her come to the wedding venue was also really helpful, and fun too!

Despite the heat (my wedding day was insanely hot) and crying pretty substantially several times, my makeup lasted all day - not a single lash came off, I was amazed! My curls came out by the reception which didn't surprise me given the weather but my hair still looked awesome and everything else stayed perfectly in place, even for the after party.

So, for any brides or anyone else looking for hair & makeup services, I highly recommend Adrian. Her prices weren't cheap but she was completely worth it. My only disappointment is that I can't look that amazing more often :)

Danielle
06/28/2013

Adrian did my hair and makeup for my wedding in June of 2013. I did a trial with her in the beautiful Campbell salon and really liked it, so I had her do that style for my wedding day. She also did hair and/or makeup for my mom and the four bridesmaids. Adrian was very professional, flexible, friendly, conversational, and EVERYONE in my party could only say great things about her. She was calm and efficient with her work and I would highly recommend Adrian for your next event or wedding day. She is very talented and down to earth leaving us with great looking hair and makeup that lasted the whole wedding day and big smiles on our faces.

Linda
05/26/2013

Adrian was fantastic. She worked with me before the wedding to make sure I would get the look I wanted. On my wedding day she was there waiting for me when I showed up at Clos La Chance. I looked beautiful when she was done. My husband wants to hire her full time. By the end of our long day I still looked great. I plan on re-creating my look for my first anniversary and will be calling Adrian to help make it happen.

2+ years ago

Adrian was very nice and willing to go that extra mile to make sure my bridal party and I were 100% satisfied with everything.