Rev. Jude Smith - Interfaith Minister

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amazing! Jude was Absolutely amazing!?not only did she have to handle one bride she had to handle 2!! We had so much fun working with Jude! She really understands what love is all about! Our guests have not stop taking about what a wonderful and loving ceremony it was. Our goal was to have everyone fall in love all over again and after hearing our ceremony it worked!! Jude was so accommodating to both Lisa and I. Will highly recommend Rev Jude Smith to anyone looking for an officiant we love you Jude!!❤️?

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Jude Smith married me and my wife on July 2, 2015 at FEAST at Round Hill. From the moment we met her the summer beforehand, we knew she was the right choice. She was not only responsive and attentive to our vision, but she created a ceremony that was moving and meaningful to both us and our guests. Her focus on the universal theme of love, no matter its origin, and her ability to reflect our intimate setting were both brilliant and magical. Rev. Jude is a consummate professional whose passion for her work goes above and beyond. We highly recommend her.

Services Used: Officiant

My wife and I are from Louisiana and were completely overwhelmed with choosing an officiant. We were lucky enough to cross paths with Reverend Jude when she was referred to us by our photographer. With Reverend Jude, you will never have a mediocre ceremony. She made our ceremony more special than either one of us could have ever dreamed up. She put in the extra time through phone conversations and got to know us - not because she had to, but because she wanted to. She is extremely passionate about what she does and we were able to witness that firsthand. Words cannot express our gratitude! We are forever grateful for Reverend Jude!

Services Used: Officiant

Jude gave us a wonderful non-denominational wedding that was full of love and still spiritual in our own way. She is an amazing person to work with and got to know us before the wedding with some "homework" assignments - she crafted an absolutely beautiful ceremony from our input and we couldn't have written it better and more meaningful if we tried. We really enjoyed working with her and have wonderful memories of our ceremony that will last for many years.

Rev. Jude Smith - Interfaith Minister responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Nicole, for allowing me to share in your love. It was your willingness to share yourselves with me so openly, that made it so easy for me to bring that love alive for you and your guests on your wedding day. May you live happily ever after.

Services Used: Officiant

Jude was wonderful. We had a very small ceremony at West Point and I started planning my wedding only with 5 weeks before. She did not hesitate like a lot of others did. She was very helpful with picking what ceremony type best suit out relationship and how we felt for each other. Jude was wonderful at the ceremony not even the wet ground effected anything. Thank you for making out day special!

Recently Married

Reverend Jude was awesome! She provided us with a beautiful, heartfelt experience I could have only dreamed of. Her attention to details and kindness, patience and caring was wonderful and we were so very happy to have her for our officiant.

Services Used: Officiant

I don't know how to express the gratitude that we have for Reverend Jude making our day as special as it was. As a bride who lost her father unexpectedly a few years ago, it was important to us to have him incorporated into the day since he couldn't be there to walk me down the aisle. Reverend Jude met with us to walk through our ceremony in detail to ensure it was exactly what we wanted. She went above and beyond our expectations on several occasions, including working with the catering company to make sure that our last minute indoor ceremony (we got rained out) was even more beautiful than we could have imagined. There were several things that we worried about leading up to the wedding but our actual ceremony was not one of them. Meeting with Reverend Jude ahead of time, working closely with her to write our vows, and practicing with her during rehearsal was all very much appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone and shout from the rooftops how much we love her. She made our guests laugh and cry (happy tears) and she will forever be a part of our family now. Thank you Reverend Jude. We love you!

Services Used: Officiant

Jude officiated my wedding at the Mohonk Mountain House on October 4th, 2014. I had no idea where to even begin looking for an officiant, I had seen her reviews on this and other websites. I was asking word of mouth, and she was recommended by the owner of the boutique I purchased my dress from in Rhinebeck, NY. Jude had officiated her sister's wedding, and they were more than satisfied. Jude was very quick and accommodating to setting up a face to face meeting. We spent about 2 hours with her at our initial meeting, and it was clear she was the one for us! The questionnaires we filled out were just the right level of personal, and she fluidly parlayed our answers and conversations into a beautiful and personal ceremony that everyone loved. We had a perfect balance of personal creative control, along with her professional touches. I would highly recommend Jude for her professionalism, heart, and warm, caring spirit. I cannot imagine having entrusted anyone else!

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience having Rev. Jude Smith as our wedding officiant. We had found Rev. Jude approximately 2 months prior to our wedding. From the very first contact that we had with her, she gave us such great guidance in planning the details of our ceremony. I immediately knew that she would be an amazing officiant, and she proved this even further than expected through until our wedding. Rev. Jude beautifully created our ceremony, fit to our individual story, lives, and beliefs, and she truly has a way with her words! She also spent ample time with us prior to the ceremony to go over with us what was written for the ceremony. It was obvious that she put a lot of heart into what she had wrote about us, and spent the time to make it truly personalized. Due to the fact that we are located in Brooklyn, and got married upstate in Ulster County, Rev. Jude accommodated us by "meeting" with us over the phone and skype, as well as communicating with us by e-mail. She walked with us every step of the way, offering her support and guidance in setting the stage for the ceremony.

Rev. Jude came to the ceremony with a positive energy and beautiful smile, and she presented the ceremony so wonderfully with such articulation and grace.

Rev. Jude also was willing, and able, to accommodate the fact that we had to hold our ceremony start an hour back last minute because my in-laws did not show up on time. We were so fortunate that she was willing to do this, so that we could have them at our ceremony.

My husband and I had so many compliments as to how beautiful our ceremony was, and we could not have had such without Rev. Jude. So many of our guests talked about how great of an officiant she was!

We cannot thank Rev. Jude enough for everything she has done to make our ceremony what it was: everything we hoped it to be and then some.

Services Used: Officiant

I found out very last minute that we could not use an officiant who had registered online. A very close friend was going to officiate and we were sad this was not to be. We do not consider ourselves to be religious although I would say we are spiritual. Due to this we did not want a ceremony with religious tones or verbiage. When I found Jude I knew even before speaking with her she would be the perfect fit...and luckily she was available at such short notice! After speaking with her I was thrilled. Not only was she kind but also very flexible to our needs. She is was very thorough and detail oriented. She knew exactly what we needed and was a huge support throughout. She made our ceremony loving, peaceful and very very special. You would be in perfect hands if you choose Jude!

Services Used: Officiant

Jude crafted a beautiful ceremony for us that both respected our beliefs and those of our guests. Our guests included family and friends from a wide range of religious backgrounds, and Jude found some lovely words to say that were inclusive to all. She is not only a very warm and friendly person, but is also very well organized. She had the ceremony prepared months in advance, gave us a complete list of all the items we needed, and went through everything with us piece by piece. We received many compliments from our guests on how lovely the ceremony was. We would definitely recommend her to other couples.

Recently Married

Jude was the officiant at our wedding and she was great. Her demeanor added a peaceful quality to our wonderful day. Jude was accommodating to assist us in designing the ceremony just as we wanted it.

Jude was welcoming of all of our guests and was wonderful to share our special day with. During the ceremony, Jude's personality was the perfect fit to our day. She is warm, friendly and personable to all she meets.

Recently Married

Jude was so wonderful. She met with us several times to make sure the ceremony was going to be just as we wanted it. We found her to be very thoughtful, warm and welcoming. She paid special attention to include our children, and family in the ceremony.

I am so glad we found Jude to share our special day!

Services Used: Officiant

Jude was a pleasure to work with, she accommodated all of our needs and made our families feel incredibly comfortable with our mixed ceremony. Our service was not only spiritual but personal, we both felt it expressed our love and commitment to one another. After the service many of our friends came up to us and expressing how much they enjoyed the service and how it was one of the most beautiful they ever heard.
We would highly recommend Jude

1+ year ago

We cannot express how special Jude made our wedding ceremony, not just the single day (which she did), but in the meetings we had and in the days leading up to our wedding she was most helpful. We felt a connection to her and to her open-minded approach from our initial emails and phone calls. She allowed us to tailor our ceremony to be unique to us and for the love that we share. Many of our guests commented about how "they felt what we share and our love" - and that is huge.

While I had talked to a few wedding officiants Jude was the person who we felt understood us. In planning our wedding my fiancé and I were located on opposite coasts of the country which I thought would present some challenges, but with Jude it didn't. We were able to connect via phone and Skype. She truly made everything work for us and was flexible in how we communicated and when. I highly recommend Jude as a wedding officiant! She is a true professional as well being a caring and insightful human being. We feel lucky that our day went as it did.

Services Used: Officiant

Jude was great. After the ceremony, my husband and I asked ourselves "Who was our favorite vendor? Who gave us the most bang for our buck? Who actually liked us?". Jude was all these and more. She precided over a beautiful ceremony - there wasn't a dry eye in the room. We can't say enough good things about her.