Renee Burroughs Design

Renee Burroughs Design

Specializing in upscale floral design and decor

rkburroughs@yahoo.com

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee has been absolutely incredible in designing flowers for my wedding!! She sat down with me and made sure I had everything exactly the way I wanted :) I can't wait to see how they turn out!!

• Wedding: [Private]
FutureMrsWolfla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Renee and Heather on the floral design for our wedding was an absolute dream — I can't leave enough glowing remarks in regard to the talent, kindness and professionalism they offer!

We posed the unique challenge of planning our wedding from across the country, but there was never a doubt in my mind on whether details would pan out as I envisioned, thanks to their incredibly efficient communication and design process.

The initial style interview was so fun; they really took the time to get to know me and my (now) husband, and tailor all the specifics to our liking and personalities. And when I picked out blooms that were all out of season (oops!), Renee was immediately able to identify other flowers that were nearly identical to my initial requests in terms of appearance and even smell — she is amazing! Also, the fact that she took our budget and worked with me to pinpoint our must-haves and then figured out ways to flesh out other floral pieces still within our cost range was incredibly wonderful.

Everything was completely perfect, and I can't recommend Renee Burroughs Design enough! :)

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely friendly, stress-free service. Renee and Heather worked with me long distance and took care of all the details without me ever even meeting them. They listened to what I liked and made arrangements that were perfect for me. I highly recommend working with these lovely ladies!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee Burroughs Design is AWESOME. Everything at the wedding was exactly the way we had envisioned it would be. The flowers at the ceremony and reception were beautiful!!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Missy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My son and his brides flowers were absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend this Florist. Our family had the privilege to use this florist for two weddings this summer. Both my son's and their new brides flowers were purchased from Renee.

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

Tammie, thank you so much! We loved being able to work with both Bess and Kara with their wedding day flowers!!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was such a joy to work with! She did a wonderful job working with a our budget, but still giving me the beautiful wedding flowers I have always dreamed of having. She was prompt and always willing to give suggestions, even about other aspects of the wedding planning process. I would definitely recommend Renee Burroughs Design to any of my friends or family getting married.

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sarah for the wonderful review! We are so glad we were able to be a part of your wedding day and deliver everything you ever wanted! We wish you both of lifetime of love and happiness!!!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Ultimately the flowers turned out beautifully. She came highly recommended. It took quite some time (and lots of back and forth) to come to a final design decision but it looked great. The day of the wedding I had a small change to my bouquet wrapping which was handled by her assistant but not before the assistant made me feel like I was inconveniencing her. Also the men's pieces were supposed to have a hop leaf/branch and they did, but they were fake which was a small disappointment and unexpected. Overall the flowers looked great and we were happy with how they turned out.

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

So glad we were able to create designs you asked for with the challenge of our busy schedule. It was a delight working with your mother, she was a great liaison. The spur of the moment request to attach your irreplaceable engagement ring to the bouquet is something that we take very seriously. Amidst the flurry of excitement and at that moment, our trying to convey the risk clearly, to receive your full acceptance, and attach it to your liking may have been misunderstood as an inconvenience. This was never our intention. We truly enjoyed working with you during such a special time and wish you the very best.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect! The flowers and arrangements were fabulous!

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review Taylor! It was a pleasure to work with you and be a part of making your wedding day special. We wish you both many years of love and happiness!!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Taylor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee is awesome and gets the job done! She is creative and listens to exactly what YOU want, she created the perfect environment for my daughter's wedding and I would highly recommend her services! Thank you Renee for a magical and memorable day!

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you Tammy! We are so happy we could provide Carissa with the designs that she wanted for her wedding day! We loved working with you and helping to be a part of Carissa's special day. Wishing you all the best!

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
Tammy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee took my visions and made them a reality. She was able to fill in blanks and pull everything together when I had no idea how to complete my look. Would get back to me in no time and worth every penny!

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you Hollis! We are so happy you were pleased with everything. Your wedding was absolutely one of a kind! Just beautiful! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee Burroughs and her assistants did a beautiful job with the flowers and props for my wedding day. Overall very pleased and would definitely recommend.

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words Courtney! You were a beautiful bride and we were glad that we were able to provide you with services that you were very pleased with. We wish you all the best for the future.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was so wonderful to work with and truely made my vision come to life. We had several conversations about our wedding, and she was able to take my words and produce exactly what we wanted. She was so responsive, kind, and great with suggestions. I had so many compliments at and after the wedding on the flowers and how beautiful they were in the venue. Thank you so much Renee!

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jessie, it was such a pleasure to work with you and being a part of making your wedding day special! It was absolutely beautiful and we loved working with you! We wish a lifetime of love and happiness!

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
Jessie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I came to Renee two weeks before my wedding in a panic that I hadn't booked a florist. I had done all of my own flowers and hated them. Renee came to my rescue and saved the day, seriously! She was so sweet and helpful without her gorgeous flowers the day just wouldn't have been the same! The bouquets were everything I had imagined, the centerpieces and arrangements were perfect!! Highly recommend her!!!

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

We are so glad that we were able to help make your wedding day so special! Thank you so much for the kind words and we wish you a future filled with love!!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers and decor were absolutely wonderful. We couldn't have asked for anything more. It was great how Renee and her team really helped our vision come to life.

Renee Burroughs Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much!! We are so happy that you were pleased with our services and that we were able to be a part of your wedding day! We wish you the best for your future!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were beautiful!!!! Renee was wonderful to work with. I really appreciated how she worked with me on my budget. She had lots of suggestions on how to save a little here and there. I never felt pressured to spend more than I was comfortable with, but she was also very committed to having everything look nice and for me to be pleased with it. She gave me great feedback on what she thought tended to work well and why, and she offered multiple options. The day of the wedding, she made sure everything was perfect. Even my husband commented on how nice and helpful "the flower lady" was! I couldn't have asked for better service! And the arrangements were perfect - beautiful, creative, exactly what I wanted!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Renee 1,000 times over! She was an absolute delight to work with and I appreciated that she wanted to get to know my husband and I as a couple before we really even talked flowers. She is big on inspiration photos so that she gets a feel for the event that you are hoping to create. Only after the inspiration photos and the couple phone call did we meet to start talking about flowers! I was so comfortable with Renee that I left almost all design up to her with only a few instructions about my bouquet and some flower choices. She was even able to incorporate a personal joke between my husband and I into the floral theme. My wedding was more beautiful that I had imagined that it would be largely thanks to Renee. She was even able to talk me down from "the ledge" when I began having second thoughts about the ballroom the reception was held in and made suggestions that really brought the room to life. I wish I could get married all over just so I could work with Renee again. If you don't want a boring, cookie cutter wedding then Renee is your woman!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
864-276-9602
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards