Reflective Images

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

It was mid-May, the wedding was going to be on June 12, and we still hadn’t picked out a wedding ring for my fiancé. I finally got down to it and sent a bunch of links to my guy, asking him to choose one he wanted. He wanted a wedding ring in a Celtic style; I wanted one that was made using more environmentally responsible practices. He finally chose one from artisanweddingrings dot com, and I gave them a call on May 20. I told them that I knew that it was really, really, really late (less than 3 weeks before the wedding!), and they were probably swamped with requests for June weddings, but could they make a ring for us? They told us they would try their best, but their ring-maker told them the day before, “No more rush orders!” Oops. I told them I understood, and that we had a backup ring for the ceremony (my fiance’s father’s ring), so if it was delivered after the date, it would be fine.

Fast forward to June 5. I get a call – the ring is ready!! I couldn’t believe it. They asked what kind of shipping I wanted – the regular FedEx is free, but its estimated arrival would be on June 10, which might be a little close. There were also options for 3-day shipping or overnight, but those are normally extra. I chose the 3-day option, which would be and extra $25. They then told me they would cover that. I protested, saying that it was my late request that made it a rush order, not any mistake of theirs! But they insisted! I was floored.

Their service was far above and beyond anything I expected. Mind you, I don’t endorse waiting until the last second to order your ring!

As for the ring itself, it is beautiful, and I love that it’s made from recycled gold. It’s lighter than I expected – they currently don’t list the weight of the rings on their website, so there is some small room for improvement. My guy loves his ring, though. Overall, this was a great experience.

Services Used: Jewelry
Profile Picture
pianogrrrl
2+ years ago

Gorgeous rings. My only "issue" is that the antique look has faded. I might have to get my ring retouched though. Absolutely stunning jewelry. We wanted a different look for our rings, and the traditional ring wasn't going to cut it. We were married a few years ago and I still look down at my ring and smile.

Services Used: Jewelry