Receptions Conference Centers

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

Anonymous 5 Reviews
this place was a one time stop shop they provide everything delicous from salad to ourderves to dinner they even have cake but we went with a diffrent cake vender cause there cake is pricey but pretty
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used the Receptions in Loveland and were very happy with everything. The food was excellent, we got multiple compliments on how good everything was. Our captain the night of the wedding was great. Our coordinator, Bridget, is also great to work with. She responds to emails promptly and had answers for all our questions. Everything turned our great and we were extremely satisfied!

Ryan and Amanda
Wedding: 06/08/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Overall my experience with Receptions Loveland was exceptional. They were very on the ball with most things. The venue is beautiful and the food is excellent. We did have a few minor problems with the staff there the day of, but they were very minor and did not take away from the day at all, and Receptions was very receptive to our feedback and even offered to give my parents a giftcard for a nice dinner out. However, even though a few things did go wrong, they did not even come close to overshadowing all the wonderful things that Receptions did to help make my wedding stress free and as personalized as I wanted it to be. I would definitely recommend that someone use this venue for their reception.
Wedding: 08/13/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Kristen 5 Reviews
This is where we held out reception.It is a charming venue and was nice and spacious enough to accommodate all of our guests.Our planner was very attentive and took care of everything for us,all we had to do was pick what we wanted.I was really impressed with their service throughout the night.This was definitely the right place to hold our reception the view is spectacular and the service is fantastic.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Receptions took care of everything for us as far as place settings, dining, center pieces, wine. =) It was gorgeous.
Wedding: 07/05/2008
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This reception facility is centrally located. It is near several hotels, restaraunts, and other local attractions. The staff is professional and friendly. They made the reception run smoothly!
Wedding: 06/09/2007
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We worked with Renee and were extremely satisfied with the service and flexibility we received. Everything went as planned and was very beautiful!
Wedding: 09/04/2004
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Receptions was a wonderful place as far as their catering goes! They had a tasting for our family (my Parents who were paying for the wedding, my fiancé and me) which we did not expect, and they were very professional. We were offered various dining options and we were not rushed to decide on any one. We opted for a very nice and full buffet with a full salad bar, a carving station, for 2 meats- roast beef and turkey, and sides, potatoes and vegetables. There was also fruit at the end of the buffet. The buffet was not only delicious, it was placed so beautifully that it as if it could have been from a chic restaurant and not one of those nasty buffet places where they just dump new stuff onto the old stuff.

The wait staff were very quick to do their job and they did it VERY well... such as with our toast at the beginning of the evening. The toast was done with free Champaign as a gift from Receptions. However we had two people - a good friend of my Mom and the woman's boyfriend, who were both recovering alcoholics. And so we prearranged for these two to have sparkling apple cider for their toast. The waiter knew exactly where they were sitting from my table map and did not embarrass them at all. He was very discreet and all of us were very happy about that.

While taking the plates away, there were no accidents, etc and the same with serving the cake. Things went beautifully. We were very, very happy with the catering service which was provided by Receptions.

I do also have to mention that my Bridesmaid who did have her wedding at Receptions after I did (because she and her fiancé liked it so much (after they both attended my wedding) - they both are Jewish and follow strict Orthodox food rules. Because of this, it was not possible for them to use the Receptions kitchen unless it had been cleaned to their liking and had been blessed by a Rabbi who is a scholar and knows rules of blessing the places where food is made in a truly kosher way. This was done and because the wait staff of Receptions were not kosher, they were not able to help serve, etc. during this wedding.

There were a number of different issues that came up-- such as the families needing to bring their own kosher food and keeping these items separate- so that Milk and Meat would not touch or be near each other, etc. I must tell you that Receptions was SO WONDERFUL to my friend and her family!!!! They were accommodating and while it was hard sometimes for the managers at Receptions to agree with some of the requests, they eventually were able to agree to make things work so that it was a wonderful, joyous wedding that very far into the night!!

And so, I have to say that not only does Receptions help everything to go smoothly, they also work with people from different cultures so that they can have the wedding of THEIR dreams as well!
Wedding: 08/22/1993