Queen City DJ's LLC

One Day, One Party, One Dream

312 Walnut Street
Suite 1600
Cincinnati, OH 45202 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brad was fantastic. Not only was he a great DJ, but he went out of his way to make sure my husband and I were having a great time. He even refilled our drinks during dinner!!! I highly recommend Queen City djs. Thank you for helping to make our special day so amazing!!!

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I received tons of great compliments after and even during the wedding on how great our DJ (Jimmy) was! Even though there was a minor mix up with the venue and set up time, Jimmy worked extra hard to get everything set up and working great in plenty of time. We even ending up being 15 minutes ahead of schedule with everything because of his hard work and excellent planning. Brad was involved the whole time even though he had another wedding himself that day and Jimmy was our DJ. They both worked to make our day perfect and it was! My maid of honor was deployed in Kuwait with the military and they worked to get audio of her MOH speech and it was so nice to have that special speech played on my wedding day. A detail I will forever remember. We appreciated everything they did for us and how detailed it all was. I'd recommend Queen City to anyone and everyone! On a scale of 1-10 their service was a 12!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brad was a fabulous DJ to work with. He provided us a personalized, relaxed experience. He was always reachable through the planning process and helped guide us to plan the perfect set-up! At the reception he was calm, helpful and kept the party going!! We had the best time and would recommend his services to anyone looking for personalized, fun and an awesome time!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brad was our DJ and did an amazing job! The first time we met with Brad we knew right away Queen City DJs was right for us. The online planning helped us pick a few songs that we liked and didn't like. Just from those songs Brad totally understood the mood we were going for and we did not have to worry anymore. We put our faith in Queen City DJs and we are so happy we did. Awesome time!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brad was the DJ for our wedding at the music hall in Cincinnati. He was great from beginning to end. We met with him before hand to discuss our song choices and set up a timeline of events and music to be played during things like dinner and our entrance. He had great suggestions, was very easy to work with, and the feedback we got from our guests spoke more them I can on how great of a job he did. All of our guests said they didn't know a wedding could be so much fun. Everyone enjoyed the music and was dancing. Brad is a true professional and does a great job and the price for such great work is reasonable. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ at a great price for a wedding.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Ben
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brad from Queen City DJ's was our DJ for our reception and he could not have done a better job! He was flexible and very easy to work with throughout the planning stages and once the day arrived he was very organized, played a great mix of music to keep the majority of guests on the floor, and did a great job of keeping us on schedule. If you want a quality DJ who will exceed your expectations then Queen City DJ's are the people to contact!! Could not have asked for more!!!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brad did an awesome job at our wedding. First, Brad took the time to first meet with us outside of our busy work schedules. Brad knew each and every detail that needed to be addressed in the meeting, he helped us to step through each and every detail. When we left the meeting we had an agenda for our reception, this was a huge weight off of both of our shoulders. Between this meeting and the reception, I still was nervous about the performance as I had never seen Brad in action. Soon after our meeting, our wedding day was here, Brad did an AWESOME job. The dance floor was packed from the time it opened all the way through the end. He gained an understanding for the crowd and played music that was a perfect fit. We could not ask for a better DJ, I would recommend Brad to anyone.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brad from Queen City DJs was wonderful! Even during the week before the wedding he was very helpful in making sure that we had everything we needed. He even put up with us while we tried to figure out details and changed around our ceremony location :) Brad was very kind and helpful through it all.

During the day of, he made sure my wife and I were comfortable and had anything that we needed. I distinctly remember him coming up while we were taking pictures after the ceremony to ask us if he could get us some waters or any kind of drink. It was the middle of June and outdoors so it was pretty hot, I was blown away by that gesture.

I would definitely recommend Brad, he is very professional and extremely easy to work with. I have no complaints or regrets about going with him as our DJ.

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Queen City DJ's for our wedding based on the other reviews we found throughout the internet, and we were not let down. Greg was our DJ/MC for the big day and he went above and beyond in helping make our day perfect.
The site that Queen City Dj's offers, is phenomenal for organizing all the important songs and events of your wedding and who will be doing what. Their open communication throughout the process, relieved any and all stress, and made it clear to my wife and I, that we had made the right choice.

On the day of the event, Greg showed up very nicely dressed, and got right to work setting up the music for the reception and for the ceremony outside. Everything went extremely smooth from the bridal party procession, to my brides entrance, to the recession. Unfortunately you can't expect just how long pictures may go, because you want them all, and so our dinner time started later than expected. Greg, was calm cool and collected, and simply helped guide us through all the major events that needed to take place: the first dance, the parent dances, the bouquet and garter toss, and the cake cutting. He streamlined it all for us, and left plenty of time for our guests to dance and for us to relax and make the rounds. He was everything we could have hoped for in a DJ/MC and we would not hesitate on recommending him and Queen City DJ's to our friends in the area. Thank you for everything!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have been more please with our experience Queen City DJ's and specifically our DJ Brad. In my search for DJ's I was so disappointed to see how many DJ's only communicate online and never have an in person meeting. Brad responded to my inquiry within 24 hours and we set up our first in person meeting soon after that. He was very helpful in the planning process both listening and guiding me, as I'd never planned a wedding before! I was impressed that Brad had done research on my venue, which he had never been to before, prior to our first meeting and came prepared with many suggestions. He also made time to come to a walk through of the space with my family and a few other vendors. Brad provided some simple uplighting which really added atmosphere to our space without distracting from the interesting details of the art gallery itself. I also liked that the lighting equipment was not bulky and was out of the way. We had a final meeting before the wedding to flush out final details and then one more final call the week of the weddings to confirm everything. Such a great planning period with them. At the wedding, Brad was incredible. He was very attentive to us as a Bride and Groom, making sure we had the time to eat as well as keeping us on our tight schedule. Once the dancing began it never stopped! He played the songs we had requested and read the room and the guests to really keep everyone on their feet. It was perfect! I'm so happy with Brad and his services. I highly recommend this company (and Brad specifically) to any Bride. You can trust him to take the reigns so you can enjoy your party to the fullest!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I used Brad from Queen City DJs for our Friday night wedding in May. He was WONDERFUL! He provided great, professional service through the whole planning process. He was very nice and willing to accommodate us and our requests. He kept everyone on the dance floor the night of our wedding and played great music. We would highly recommend Queen City DJS for anyone looking for a DJ.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brad was an amazing DJ for our wedding! Very easy to work with and connect with. Many of our guests said it was the most fun they'd had at a wedding and that's a huge thank you in part to Brad! Very highly recommended!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brad at Queen City DJ's is by far one of the industry's leading professionals. His thorough, yet not pushy, communication was much appreciated. The equipment looks professional without being tacky and the evening was paced very well with Brad letting us know what was upcoming. Mind you, he did this with both tact and without being intrusive on our special day. A top-notch vendor that deserves the reflected rating.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brad was absolutely awesome, it was a pleasure to work with him as the DJ / MC for our wedding day. I think the one thing that stood out the most about working with him was that he made it personal - he really understands the spirit of service and understands that, his business is only as successful as the experience he creates for the clients that he works with. I appreciated that he took the time to go over the details, to check / double check everything so that he had everything just right on the day of the wedding. I never once had any doubt or concern that he would be anything but awesome - and he delivered. I would work with him again in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hired Queen City DJ's for our wedding on 9/1. Couldn't have been more pleased. Brad was organized, thorough and had great suggestions for music during the planning stage. He was easy to communicate with. At the wedding he was not only great at reading the crowd which resulted in a non-stop crowd dancing at the reception, Brad was also attentive of my husband I to make sure we had everything we needed. Friends and family keep telling us how they had a fabulous time at the wedding. Thank you Brad!! - Colleen and Kurt Ellis

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Queen City DJ's is awesome!
My husband and I used Brad Berry from Queen City DJ's for our wedding. He is fantastic! When I began looking for a DJ for my wedding, Brad was by far the best. He is always quick to respond and very easy to talk to about what you want. He also has good ideas! During our wedding reception, he made sure to keep the night on track and handled MC'ing the wedding perfectly! All of the guests knew what and when was going on. Not only that but he kept the dance floor packed all night long and we had the best night. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
513-659-9293
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards