Puget Sound Strings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am not from Seattle, but I was planning a corporate event there and needed a trio for the pre- and post-receptions. Puget Sound Strings was recommended to me by the venue, and I was extremely pleased. The pre-planning was wonderful and I was put at ease knowing I was in great hands. The musicians were also able to be flexible as we needed them to begin earlier as originally planned. The musicians were prompt, professional, and played wonderfully. I am very pleased with everything and hope to have the opportunity to work with PSS again soon!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I hired a string duo through Mitchell at Puget Sound Strings. Mitchell was easy to reach via phone and email. He was responsive, organized and professional. Everything ran smooth from them showing up on time, to the quality of music. Everyone complimented the music. I highly recommend Puget Sound Strings.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The Puget String Quartet was fabulous! They made our wedding day ceremony music absolutely amazing. It was truly a memorable day and their music made it absolutely magical. We highly recommend Puget Sound Strings to other couples look for a talented group of artists.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Puget Sound Strings was the perfect choice for our wedding. They played beautifully and were exactly what we were looking for to enhance our special day.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We couldn't be more pleased with our experience with Puget Sound Strings. They performed at our outdoor ceremony and reception. We saw them playing at the Seattle Wedding Expo in Jan '14 and reached out to them via email. They provided a wide ranging play list from which to choose selections. Their contract allowed for one additional selection at no additional cost. I took them up on the opportunity. We managed all correspondence through email which included a relocation from one spot to an adjoining spot as well as an interruption for our introduction. They communicated their needs for an outdoor venue as well as the relocation which allowed me to ensure everything went smoothly. They played beautifully and looked like they were having as much fun playing as I was listening to them.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Recently Married

Mitchell from Puget Sound Strings was so easy to work with from the very first email. We had a piano and cello duo play during our wedding ceremony. Our wedding was during a Catholic Mass and Puget Sound Strings was also able to play music during the parts of the mass that needed piano accompaniment! All I had to do was send over the sheet music. Puget Sound Strings made the whole process so easy and stress free! And of course, the music itself was wonderful during the ceremony. We chose a mix of a few modern pop songs during the prelude and more classical wedding songs during the ceremony. My new husband and I were even commenting on the fantastic music while we were up on the alter. We would highly recommend Puget Sound Strings!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I was so excited to have a string quartet at my wedding, and Puget Sound Strings was absolutely amazing! Mitchell was wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding (friendly, responsive, helpful, patient) and the music was just perfect. They even learned how to play Lana Del Rey "Young and Beautiful" for the big day :) I am so thankful I decided to splurge on the quartet, it was worth every penny and I wholeheartedly recommend Puget Sounds Strings to anyone who wants beautiful/romantic/perfect music at their wedding also.

Recently Married

Puget Sound Strings were a great outfit to work with in planning the musical selections for our big day - super accommodating and responsive with any questions we had. Their playing on the day of our wedding was flawless!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We hired Puget Sounds Strings for our wedding ceremony and they were awesome! We got married in a park and it was the little something extra that we needed to make it feel like an elegant wedding. Puget Sounds Strings was easy to work with, had a great repertoire of both classics and popular music and sounded great. I highly recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again in the future for other non-wedding events. Thanks!

Recently Married

Puget Sound Strings played beautiful music for our garden wedding! The music helped to create an absolutely magical and elegant experience, and the musicians were very responsive and easy to work with.

Recently Married

Great musicians who are professional and willing to accommodate your needs. I had PS Quartet perform at my wedding that was conducted in a foreign language, and they did a superb job in following the instruction I had given them in advance. They arrived on time and played their pieces beautifully. I highly recommend PS String Quartet!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Mitchell was amazing to work with. He responded to emails quickly, gave great advice as far as music, and played beautifully! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to make their ceremony even more special!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

They were Excellent !. I would recommend them to anyone.

Tom Griffith

Services Used: Ceremony Music

My husband and I hired a string trio for our wedding ceremony. And they did an awesome job! They were very professional, and sounded lovely. I really liked that they have a large repertoire list, with lots of pieces to choose from, and they’ll even let you request one not on their list with advance notice. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We had a duo with a violin and a cello for our wedding ceremony. They did a phenomenal job and really made the ceremony special! I would happily recommend them to any of my friends!

1+ year ago

Mitchell was a pleasure to work with.
Very professional group and beautiful music. They showed up early, dressed professionally and played a beautiful ensemble. I would recommend them to anyone looking for live wedding music, great performers and wonderful communication throughout the planning process.