Professional Party Rentals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Marlene at PPR was great to work with...even with all of the changes I made! Everything was delivered and picked up as planned and was exactly what we asked for!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago
3.6

I had no worries with PPR. they delivered and picked up when they said they would!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Was able to get exactly what I wanted with quick set up and delivery with very little hassle.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented Chivari chairs and table overlays to make the feel of our wedding reception more luxurious. Maria at Professional Party Rental was very easy to work with and there was no problem when we needed to change our count right before the wedding. The cost was a little bit expensive, but worth it once we saw the finished product at the reception! They delivered and picked up to and from the hotel and we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented all my chivari chairs for my reception from them as well as our table overlays, sashes and everything we needed for the church. It was all beautiful and great quality, I highly recommend PPR.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Professional Party Rentals was incredibly patient when working with me on my wedding rental selections (i.e., table linens, dishes, etc.) and came out to my home and effeciently set up tent.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

PPR supplied our tablecloths for the reception and everything looked beautiful. When picking out the linens originally, we were able to go into the warehouse and try a couple of different options on a dummy table to see how it would all come together. They made the reservation process simple and took care of delivery & pick-up.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We worked with Tracy at PPR. She was super nice and extremely helpful. She allowed us to change our rental list several times. The staff who delivered and picked up the equipment were quick and ready to help us with set-up and take down. I would definitely recommend PPR for any of your rental needs.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Like any event like this, we had a few last minute changes and they easily handled all of our requests. The day they delivered our rentals, some items were not delivered. We called them and they very quickly fixed the problem.

Very easy to work with!
Products in good condition!

Met all of our expectations!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

From the sales people (Marlene, Tracy, Jim, etc...) to the gentlemen in the warehouse, PPR is the best rental store in Greenville! My in-laws rented chairs for the rehearsal dinner from another store in the area, and, while only slightly less expensive than PPR, the other store was dirty, cluttered, and ran by an un-enthused woman with a very big attitude. Spend the few extra cents and give yourself the piece of mind that your rentals will be on-time and come from a clean environment with sales people who actually care about making your special day a success.

3.3

I went to PPR to pick out my linens in January for my April wedding, and my venue communicated with PPR to have them delivered. Unfortunately, when I arrived at the venue, my linens were wrong. I was assured (by the venue, not PPR, who did not answer when I contacted them) that the linens were more expensive than the ones I requested but I was charged the same price; however, they were not the linens I wanted. Different texture, different look, and I am not sure what the purpose of my selecting linens 3 months ahead of time was if they weren't going to be available for my event. I am not pleased with not having been notified that what I ordered was not available, and I'm not pleased that PPR never responded when I tried to contact them. I received no apology or explanation from PPR. As far as I know, the rest of the rentals were fine, and I know they're "just linens," and in the big picture of the event, it doesn't really matter, but this is their business, and they made money off of this, whether I was happy or not.

My advice would be to get in writing that your linens will be available and that they will contact you for your opinion on what the replacements will be if they are not; I have had no other experience with this company, so I cannot say for sure that I would recommend them or not.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff (Marlene) worked hand in hand with our caterer and venue site to make sure that our order was exactly what we needed. She carefully helped us pick out the pieces that we needed to make our event complete. She knew exactly the right amount of items that we needed to accommodate our number of guests. A pleasure to work with her and PPR!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

PPR provided us with anything and everything we needed for our ceremony and reception; from the tables, chairs, podium, and arch to the dance floor, linens, silverware, and even our gift box! Extremely professional and so easy to work with, Janice helped us every step of the way; answering any questions in a very timely manner and even changing/updating our order to as late as the morning of the wedding! She worked in sync with one of our caterers and our bartender to make sure we had exactly what and how much we needed of all the rental supplies. She really helped make the process of planning a wedding run smoothly and there was no doubt we would be prepared for our big day. Would definitely use PPR again and recommend to others! Thanks!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome rentals. We used them for our tent rental as well as fabric rentals to decorate around the reception and chairs. They were nothing but helpful. They sent someone to measure the area for our tent to make sure that there would be no problems the day of. We kept in contact throughout the whole process and they were very helpful! I would definitely suggest them to anyone in need of rentals!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

PPR is a great place for rentals. They are incredibly flexible and will take care of everything you need. We got our chairs and table toppers for our reception- it was all beautiful. You really can count on PPR to take care of you.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Professional Party Rentals provided the tables, chairs, and linens for our wedding reception recently. Our coordinator at our reception venue worked with them primarily, but they were able to provide everything we needed and it was all there on time and looked great! And for a very reasonable price as well. I highly recommend PPR!