Precision Sound DJ

Value
Flexibility
Karissa
07/18/2015

We had tons of compliments on the music and everyone was dancing the whole night. He was able to find every song we wanted. Everything was perfect.

Services Used: DJ

Boris was so fantastic to work with! He is extremely prompt in his communication and makes sure you get everything you want. Boris was able to help us figure out what kind of music we wanted when we really weren’t sure. His online planning tools were so easy to use and really useful. We really enjoyed having Boris be a part of our day and he made the reception an absolute blast! We had an amazing time at our wedding, as did all our guests! We absolutely 100 % recommend working with Precision Sound for your big day! Boris will make sure you have everything you want and also keep your night flowing the way it’s supposed to, he is the only reason we got through all of our planned dances and events.

Molly
06/27/2015

Fun and professional! I will recommend to everyone!

Olivia and Joe
06/06/2015

Boris was an amazing dj! The dance floor was packed the entire time! Our guests continue to tell us how excellent the music selection was and how it was better than any other wedding they had been to! My husband and I heard every song we wanted and couldn't have dreamt of a more perfect night!

Recently Married

Precision Sound DJ was great and made our reception the best it could be. The dance floor was never empty. Highly recommend.

Recently Married

Boris was amazing! He was so patient with me even when I felt I had no idea what I was doing. It was such a comfort having his experience to guide me through all of my decisions and dozens of questions. I absolutely recommend him! He is very good at his job and everyone including myself loved the music and selection. Even those hard to please said there wasn't a song played they didn't like. And with all my last minute changes and some procrastination he was very understanding and quick. I have nothing but things to say, and for such decent price and quality you're crazy not give him a call.

Olivia
04/25/2015

This was a great evening! He did a wonderful job! Was very flexible and we had a great experience with him.

Recently Married

Boris was great! He kept the dance floor full and was a pleasure to work with for our wedding!!

Recently Married

Very excellent service above and beyond. We highly recommend precision sound DJ

Amanda
01/10/2015

Boris did a fantastic job at our wedding! He kept everything moving during our ceremony as the emcee, and also during our reception! He did a great job of playing what got everyone up and out of their seats!

Services Used: DJ

Everyone at my wedding loved the music! Boris is such an amazing person to work with and I couldn't be happier with the way my event turned out. The uplighting really made the room look beautiful and there was someone always out on the dance floor. Thank you again!

Amy
12/13/2014

An amazing experience working with Boris . Already have recommended him to friends and family.

Sarah
11/14/2014

Boris was awesome! He kept the party going all night. Pretty much all of our guests were up and dancing! We would recommend him to anyone!

Jennifer
10/25/2014

Thank you for being flexible when there were a few last minute changes. The ceremony music was perfect!
The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a blast! Thank you!

Kristen
10/18/2014

Boris had an awesome playlist and the guests were on the dance floor the entire night. Boris was easy and flexible to work with. I would highly recommend him as a DJ.

Services Used: DJ

Boris was an absolute blast! We wish we could party with him every night! He was professional, organized, and he really knows how to get your guests on the dance floor. We met with Boris a few weeks prior to our wedding to go over our song lists, etc. He was very knowledgeable and had great suggestions for us. A few days before the wedding, we were able to use his online dj system to finalize our song choices, add to the do not play list, and make last minute adjustments. Boris was able to set the pace for the entire evening and worked with our photographer to make sure we had time to take those memorable photos. Talk about a fun reception!! Our guests are still talking about it! We’re so grateful to have been able to have Boris at our wedding reception. Do the smart thing and book him now! Thanks Boris!