Precision Sound DJ

Value
Flexibility
Amanda
01/10/2015

Boris did a fantastic job at our wedding! He kept everything moving during our ceremony as the emcee, and also during our reception! He did a great job of playing what got everyone up and out of their seats!

Services Used: DJ

Everyone at my wedding loved the music! Boris is such an amazing person to work with and I couldn't be happier with the way my event turned out. The uplighting really made the room look beautiful and there was someone always out on the dance floor. Thank you again!

Amy
12/13/2014

An amazing experience working with Boris . Already have recommended him to friends and family.

Sarah
11/14/2014

Boris was awesome! He kept the party going all night. Pretty much all of our guests were up and dancing! We would recommend him to anyone!

Jennifer
10/25/2014

Thank you for being flexible when there were a few last minute changes. The ceremony music was perfect!
The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a blast! Thank you!

Kristen
10/18/2014

Boris had an awesome playlist and the guests were on the dance floor the entire night. Boris was easy and flexible to work with. I would highly recommend him as a DJ.

Services Used: DJ

Boris was an absolute blast! We wish we could party with him every night! He was professional, organized, and he really knows how to get your guests on the dance floor. We met with Boris a few weeks prior to our wedding to go over our song lists, etc. He was very knowledgeable and had great suggestions for us. A few days before the wedding, we were able to use his online dj system to finalize our song choices, add to the do not play list, and make last minute adjustments. Boris was able to set the pace for the entire evening and worked with our photographer to make sure we had time to take those memorable photos. Talk about a fun reception!! Our guests are still talking about it! We’re so grateful to have been able to have Boris at our wedding reception. Do the smart thing and book him now! Thanks Boris!

Private User
Recently Married

Awesome DJ. Lots of fun to work with. He listened to us on what kind of music we liked to have and had the best playlist! All of our guests loved it!

Services Used: DJ

Boris was absolutely phenomenal. We really can't say enough good things about him. He worked with us to find out how exactly we wanted our reception to go, and he gave great suggestions on how the organize the night. We were able to put songs on a "Definitely Play List" and then put other songs on a "Don't Play List" (the Chicken dance for example). Besides that, Boris picked all other songs and it was great. He didn't force us into anything we didn't want, and he didn't just pick the music he liked. He ALWAYS kept the dance floor full. If he ever saw the numbers dancing start to dwindle, he would play the PERFECT song and get everyone on their feet. Not only was he the perfect DJ, but he was the perfect MC. He was upbeat, funny, and really was the voice of the reception. He had everyone dancing and laughing and having a blast. I can't tell you how many people told us it was the best reception they have ever been to, and Boris was a huge part of that. He had no problem incorporated our special request - playing The Shoe Game - and the questions Boris came up with were great and kept everyone laughing. Not only was Boris the perfect DJ and MC, but he kept everything at the reception moving smoothly - we didn't even have to look at a clock once because Boris would keep us updated with the time, what was coming up next, and when we should be ready. The reception was worry-free and that was in very large part because of Boris. I wont allow anyone I know getting married in the Chicago-land area to not use Boris, he really is that good. We can't thank him enough for making our reception so amazing.

Dean
08/23/2014

Without a doubt me and my wife could not have had a better wedding reception without Precision Sounds DJ. Extremely professional, flexible, and responsive. This company knows how to entertain and will not let you down.

Kimberly
08/16/2014

Boris was awesome!!! Everything was perfect! He even found songs that were hard to find for us. Thank you for making our wedding great!!!

Nathan
07/25/2014

I have worked with Precision Sound professionally as well as a customer and I would recommend Boris to anyone.

Stephanie
07/12/2014

Amazing DJ, knew what he was doing and really made the personally connection to the bride and groom and made it about them in all ways possible. Loved working with him and would work with him every time possible!

Services Used: DJ

Boris was a lifesaver at our wedding! Two weeks before the wedding our DJ quit and Boris gave us an amazing deal and came in to help us out. He took the time to talk to us on the phone about exactly what we wanted so that our wedding was perfect, always called us back promptly when we had questions, and was extremely professional the day of the wedding. Boris chose excellent music at the wedding and I do not think there was ever a time that the dance floor was empty. I wore a huge ball gown dress that was heavy and slightly difficult to dance in, but I was having so much fun and enjoyed the music so much that I almost never left the dance floor. Boris was also great with helping out the bridal party during pictures, gathering up family members when they were needed, and did an excellent job at talking to the people at our wedding venue when we needed more time for pictures. Not only did my Husband and I absolutely adore him, but my family and friends raved about him all night and several of my engaged friends have told me they would love to book him for their up coming weddings in the next two years. I don't think you could get a better DJ than this guy and I will recommend him to anyone that asks. You can tell that Boris truly loves his job and will do anything he can to make you day special. Call this guy for your upcoming wedding, I promise you will not be sorry!

Mr. & Mrs. Coffey

Services Used: DJ

Boris of Precison Sound was the DJ at my daughter's wedding reception. My biggest fear heading into the reception was our guests would not dance of enjoy the evening. Boris kept the dance floor crowded the entire evening. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Boris made sure he had all of the songs we requested, and added his own touches to personalize the night for the bride and groom. The rating says 5 out of 5, but Boris should get at least a 6 out of 5. He's the best, so book him early for your event!

Services Used: DJ

Boris is the most amazing Dj! He does everything you àsk for and more. You will not be dissapointed.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor