Posey Floral and Event Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I love these ladies! Their work is gorgeous and they are sweet and passionate about what they do.

Services Used: Flowers

Bonni and Madeleine are AMAZING. They are officially the best in the biz. We had the most beautiful flowers at our wedding, and they really took the time to "get" our style and make sure our wedding reflected US. We had some non-traditional requests - (we wanted antlers on the tables, candles (At a venue where candles aren't allowed) etc), and we needed help corralling our thoughts. Bonni and Madeleine didn't blink twice, and people are still raving about how amazing everything looked. Amazing side bonus: Bonni and Madeleine made me a miniature version of my bouquet the day before the wedding as a "Remembrance Bouquet" for me to take to the cemetery to honor my mom, who couldn't be there in person. It was one of the most special moments of my day. BOOK. THEM. NOW.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Bonni and Madeline at Posey are Fantastic! They were so helpful during the planning process. They listened to my ideas and then used thier knowledge and expertise to add details making my dream come to life. During the planning they also made suggestions on flowers and reuse of arrangements from Church to the reception which saved $$$. I loved all the flowers and cannot tell you the number of comments we had about the floral arrangements.. Both Bonni and Madeline were helpful and flexible and they were so speedy at responding to any of my emails with questions or comments I had throughout the wedding process! We are so happy with everything they did for our wedding. We highly recommend them

Services Used: Flowers

You've never seen bouquets more beautiful! Seriously, they are amazing to work with...my bouquet and all of the flowers at the wedding were more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed! Thanks, Posey! Y'all are amazing!

Services Used: Flowers

Madeleine at Posey Floral and Event Design created stunning arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. We met just once before the wedding and I shared with her a few photos of flowers that I liked and some inspiration photos I was using to develop the vision for our wedding. She captured it perfectly and when I saw that flowers for the first time they took my breath away. In addition, Madeleine was sweet, professional and flexible when I wanted to make a few last minute changes. I highly recommend Posey Floral and Event Design!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

I am crazy about the girls at Posey, the were my absolute favorite vendors to work with during the wedding planning, and they were my only vendors to not make a single mistake! They are creative, talented, and affordable. They are flexible and understanding and will go above and beyond to meet your needs and make you happy. I was never worried for a single moment with my decision to use them as my florists and want them to continue to thrive in their business-hire them today!

Services Used: Flowers

So happy we found her! Madeleine is amazing! So helpful, great ideas & very flexible with all of our changes we made throughout the wedding planning year! Everything she did exceeded our expectations! Loved it!

Services Used: Flowers

Bonni and Madeline at Posey are incredible! You can tell these girls really love what they do and they are GREAT at it! They were able to execute our vision perfectly and all of our flowers and arrangements at the wedding were GORGEOUS! I loved my bridal bouquet in addition to ALL of the attendants flowers as well. Both Bonni and Madeline were SO helpful and sweet and they were so speedy at responding to any of my emails with questions or comments I had throughout the wedding process! We are so happy with everything they did for our wedding and we cannot recommend them enough!!!

Services Used: Flowers

My wedding planner recommended we work with Posey and boy am I glad we did! I showed the ladies at Posey photos of bouquets I liked and we discussed my favorite blooms, but I gave them free reign to get creative with the flowers. They had some really creative suggestions and came up with a lot of great cost saving ideas to help us stay within our budget. The flowers looked amazing! We received a number of compliments from our guests and I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out. The day of the event, Posey was happy to drop off our bouquets/boutonieres at an alternate location (in addition to setting up the wedding/reception) since we were doing first glance photos before the wedding. I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Services Used: Flowers

Posey Floral and Event Design was a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and the flowers made my Valentine's wedding. As a bride, there are so many visual directions to go. My "vision board" had bouquets as traditional as Diana's and some as modern as twigs. I was getting overwhelmed. But my first meeting with Maddy left me wondering why I worried. She took all of the beautiful, disparate parts of my vision and turned them into something beautiful.

After that first meeting, I didn't have to do anything flowers-wise. Posey handled it all. On my wedding day, I was greeted by 7 beautiful bridesmaid bouquets and a GORGEOUS wedding bouquet - all beyond my wildest dreams. Maddy elegantly handled set up and let me enjoy my day.

The bouquets were really a revelation. Some of my favorite photos from the wedding are "bouquet portraits." Whatever your wedding style, you can trust Maddy and Bonnie to stay true to your vision, and realize it in the most beautiful way.