Portland Catering Company™

Portland Catering Company™

7800 SW Durham Rd. Suite 400
Portland, OR 97224 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys were amazing; always friendly and professional. We got tons of compliments on the food - everything tasted great and the servers were excellent. Would definitely recommend.

• Wedding: 02/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was so amazing!!! Every guest was happy and full! I have never heard so many positive comments about steak! Food was perfectly cooked and delicious! The staff was professional and polite.
I highly recommend Portland Catering Company to any couple trying to decide on wedding food!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the food was wonderful and katie was outstanding. they were accomadating and was extremely organized. we fell in love with katie from the very beginning and she didn't dissappoint from beginning to end. she completely took care of everything. the only thing i regret is asking her to pack a plate for me to have at the end of the night. i didn't get a chance to eat at all and realized i was starving after the end of the night. my fault and a still think of the meal i missed, because it was so yummy in the tasting.

• Wedding: 09/25/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was great and I think it was a good price. Katie always got back to us right away. The only issue we had was with the bartending, an hour into the wedding they were telling guest that they were going to run out of booze, which they didn't but that really angered my husband. I still was happy with everything overall.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I searched long and hard for a company to cater our wedding this past August, and trust me when I say you will not find a better, more professional staff than Portland Catering Company. From our initial tasting to the big day, Katie Gutierrez was unbelievably prompt and professional and made everything extremely easy for us. Our situation was unique in that two weeks prior to our wedding we had to change our venue, and Katie was there for us every step of the way to help with decision-making and peace of mind. She is an important reason our wedding was such a success and anyone who is lucky enough to work with her will see what I mean. I welcome anyone to contact me with questions about Portland Catering Company, because I can honestly not say enough good things about Katie and her staff. Just know that if you book them as your caterer you will be blown away.

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot rave enough about the wonderful service we received from Katie and the Portland Catering crew. From the moment we inquired about having them serve our special day, they were so incredibly helpful, responsive, professional and just plain fun to work with. Katie did such a wonderful job planning in advance and managing to our needs (and budget) that we had no surprises and no headaches the day of. This included planning for nearly 200 guests at an outdoor wedding without a kitchen! They arrived early, had their own self-contained setup to manage all our needs, and were incredibly courteous and friendly with our guests...we really could go on. They prepped the food freshly on site and it was a hit; truly delicious (as attested by sooo many of our guests) and highly recommended.

• Wedding: 07/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was really good, and the people were so helpful. They worked so well with what we could afford, I would go through them again the next time we need a caterer.

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were our caterers for our wedding in June, and everyone loved the food! The servers were very professional, attentive, and they took care of every last detail! The buffet was always fresh, the food was hot, and the display was beautiful. I definitely recommend Portland Catering Company to any bride and groom on their special day!

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was amazing!!! We had people talking about how good the food was for days after the wedding. It was well worth the cost. They did a beautiful job on the spread and everyone was full and content. We highly recommend them!!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
503-620-8855
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards