Pizazz Photography of Memphis

Flexibility
Debbie
1 Review
03/12/2015

Carole was great! She was early and ready to go. She was very friendly, which help put us at ease. You could tell she was very experienced and new where to go to get good shots and had good ideas. This was our first family wedding in years and we were nervous about the photos, but there was no need to worry. Carole was very professional and we are very pleased with the photos. We had a small intimate family wedding, but we were treated as if it were a large expensive wedding. Debbie Sanford

Gina
03/07/2015

Carole was so nice and very knowledgeable about wedding photography. Before we started working together, I thought I knew a little about photography. Boy was I wrong. Carole showed me how to get the very best from my wedding pictures that capture my wedding day. Thank you so much for being our photographer.

Stephanie
03/07/2015

Great packages and first rate work. We were referred by Walter Rook. We couldn't be happier with our experience.

Services Used: Photography

Carole was awesome! Her prices and photography was great. We were recommended by a coworker who had used Pizazz, and both she and I couldn't be more thrilled. Thanks.

Tessa
02/07/2015

We loved your work, and the kindness you showed to us, when we didn't even know what questions to ask. Our wedding would not have been the success it was, without you. We'll never forget you, and we'll tell all our friends. You have two happy clients for life!

Sandy
01/31/2015

Carol was so great. She went out of her way to make everything percent. On the day of our wedding she blended in seemlessly. Our teaser pics are just beautiful. We can't wait to see them all. My Mom loves the fact that she gets her own CD for free. Can't thank you enough.

Services Used: Photography

We were referred to Pizazz by a coworker who had used them. We were very pleased. Great packages, and Carole was flexible, and a joy to work with on our wedding. We'll recommended Pizazz to all our friends. Thanks

Ray
01/11/2015

Great photography and very reasonable. Carol was a joy to work with. Candice and I highly recommend. Thanks.

Truly
01/03/2015

Miss Carole is the bomb. Beautiful photos, so much fun to work with, will definitely recommend to my friends. Thanks again.

Lisa
12/13/2014

Great photography. Very reasonable prices. We couldn't be happier. Thanks Carol for your terrific help and attention on the most important day of our life.

Jill
11/08/2014

Great photography + affordable packages = VERY HAPPY Jill and Tony!!!! Thanks Carol you're the best.

Private User
Recently Married

carole was a pleasure to work with and the photos are great. we would not hesitate to use her again or to recommend her to others.

Paula
10/18/2014

Carole did an absolutely wonderful job photographing our daughter's wedding. From our first meeting until the wedding day she was there for us in every way. She did a wonderful job on both the engagement pictures and the wedding pictures. I highly recommend Carole and her staff as they are true professionals in every way. Words cannot adequately express our appreciation for all that she did. Choosing Carole for our wedding photographer was on of the best decisions we made.

Private User
Recently Married

Carole was a wonderful part of my wedding day! I am so grateful for all the time and skill she took to photograph our big day! We could not have done it without her!! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Stevie
09/13/2014

Hands down the best value we found when looking for a photographer. We were very impressed. Will be happy to recommend. Thanks again.

Marion
1 Review
09/05/2014

Carole was great. She stepped in when my original photographer was a NO SHOW. Pizazz saved the day. I wish we had begun with her. Great photography and prices. We'll tell all our friends about Pizazz. Definitely first rate.