Pizazz Photography of Memphis

Value
Flexibility
Beale
05/23/2015

Carole was very professional and so much fun to work with. We will definitely refer you to friends and family. Thanks SO much!!!

Ginger
1 Review
05/09/2015

Carole and I hit it off GREAT at our first meeting. I knew we had to have her for our wedding. The teaser shots were a REAL TREAT, and we cant wait to get our pictures finished, and back to us. We highly recommend Pizazz Photography for any couple getting married. It will be the best choice you make for your wedding.

Tippy
05/02/2015

We used Pizazz for our Humboldt wedding, and were thrilled with her prices and service. She offered many great suggestions to make our wedding beautiful, and memorable for all our guests. Thanks so much.

Deandra
04/04/2015

We LOVED Carol. Not only does she do great work but she took the time to explain what she was doing and why. She blended flawlessly into our wedding. We couldn't be happier with Pizazz.

Mike
04/04/2015

Very pleased with Carol's service. She had great ideas, and blended seamlessly into our wedding. Marsha and I can't thank you enough.

Blair
03/21/2015

Thank you for all your help. We enjoyed hearing you speak at the wedding seminar, and knew we had to have you as our photographer. We were very pleased.

Akell
03/14/2015

Best prices and best service by far!!! Thanks Pizazz for making our wedding so special

Debbie
1 Review
03/12/2015

Carole was great! She was early and ready to go. She was very friendly, which help put us at ease. You could tell she was very experienced and new where to go to get good shots and had good ideas. This was our first family wedding in years and we were nervous about the photos, but there was no need to worry. Carole was very professional and we are very pleased with the photos. We had a small intimate family wedding, but we were treated as if it were a large expensive wedding.
Debbie Sanford

Gina
03/07/2015

Carole was so nice and very knowledgeable about wedding photography. Before we started working together, I thought I knew a little about photography. Boy was I wrong. Carole showed me how to get the very best from my wedding pictures that capture my wedding day. Thank you so much for being our photographer.

Stephanie
03/07/2015

Great packages and first rate work. We were referred by Walter Rook. We couldn't be happier with our experience.

Services Used: Photography

Carole was awesome! Her prices and photography was great. We were recommended by a coworker who had used Pizazz, and both she and I couldn't be more thrilled. Thanks.

Tessa
02/07/2015

We loved your work, and the kindness you showed to us, when we didn't even know what questions to ask. Our wedding would not have been the success it was, without you. We'll never forget you, and we'll tell all our friends. You have two happy clients for life!

Sandy
01/31/2015

Carol was so great. She went out of her way to make everything percent. On the day of our wedding she blended in seemlessly. Our teaser pics are just beautiful. We can't wait to see them all. My Mom loves the fact that she gets her own CD for free. Can't thank you enough.

Services Used: Photography

We were referred to Pizazz by a coworker who had used them. We were very pleased. Great packages, and Carole was flexible, and a joy to work with on our wedding. We'll recommended Pizazz to all our friends. Thanks

Ray
01/11/2015

Great photography and very reasonable. Carol was a joy to work with. Candice and I highly recommend. Thanks.

Truly
01/03/2015

Miss Carole is the bomb. Beautiful photos, so much fun to work with, will definitely recommend to my friends. Thanks again.