Pinnacle Golf Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had my wedding here June 21st 2015. I currently live in Orlando, Florida and was planning our wedding from out of state the whole time. Traci was our wedding coordinator here and she was PHENOMENAL. Even being over a year out we met with her multiple times when we came into town, talked over the phone and through emails monthly, and she took care of anything and everything for us. She was always there for me and made time for us whenever we came into town. My day was the most STRESSFREE day I could have ever imagined. Nothing went wrong, everything was absolutely perfect. The brides garden was the perfect ceremony space and the grand ball room is nothing short of spectacular. It was the most beautiful day and so much of that was due to Traci and Pinnacle. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone who really wants to wow their guests and have a fairy tale day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We searched all over Columbus then ventured to Grove City. The Pinnacle Club was 'IT' from the moment we walked in the door. Beautiful ballroom with huge glass windows opening to trees and trickling waterfalls. The staff is courteous and professional from every angle. Traci Artist was our event coordinator and she is top notch. She is responsive, patient, informed and the person you want on your event team. The chef is omg incredible. The food was so delicious and well presented. Everyone went back for more! Look no further, book early because it is popular! I cannot say enough about every detail here.

Profile Picture
Shayla
07/19/2014

LOVED having my wedding reception here! They made me feel like a beautiful bride and Tina was so great to work with!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding here and it was absolutely perfect! The place is so beautiful, from the large windows, long curtains, beautiful grounds, the enormous romantic chandeliers...I couldn't ask for anything better. It was a large space. We had an indoor ceremony and reception. My husband and myself worked with Lisa from beginning to end. She was excellent!!! i felt so comfortable with every step of the way. The staff was friendly and kept everything running extremely smooth the day of our wedding. I loved every moment of it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Pinnacle provided an amazing venue for our wedding. There was even a change with the wedding coordinator and there were no "hiccups" they had everything organized and it went off without a hitch. I have tons of family raving about how great the food was and how gorgeous the venue was. The dramatic ballroom and outdoor ceremony area made for the perfect pictures. The bridesmaids all had lunch at Cimi's (a restaurant in the golf club) and we loved the food and enjoyed sitting out on the patio for a few hours before the ceremony. I loved the venue and would tell any bride to check it out, especially if you want an outdoor ceremony!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There's nothing more to say about this place besides the fact that it is absolutely stunning. It definitely had the "wow" factor that I wanted the first time I visited. I worked with Laura Linn and she was great. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

I was so happy that I chose Pinnacle Golf Club to be my venue for my wedding reception. The food was fantastic! The linen on the tables was beautiful! The actual building is gorgeous with beautiful golf club scenery that the windows (which are pretty much 3 of the 4 walls) look out to, and classy chandeliers with a high ceilings which makes any room more breathtaking. Colleen and Lisa were great to work with, I got everything that I wanted even more with the beautiful chairs that I got for free from the previous day's wedding. Awesome! The only thing I remember was that there were no golf carts that would pick up guests from the parking lot to the restuarant as promised. But that is a minor detail that if people weren't expecting, they wouldn't even know anything was off :) Thank you Pinnacle for making my day extra special!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about Pinnacle! My husband(as of 7/4/12) found them and I love him even more for it :) They worked with us to get us a date that worked, at a price we could afford. Laura was our coordinator and she did a fantastic job. She answered all our questions and always got back to our emails in a timely manner. She put up with all our decision changes and did a great job keeping us all in line on the wedding day. Our guests were amazed at how lovely the ceremony was and how elegant the ballroom was decorated. The food was phenomenal and we plan to go to Cimi's for our anniversary dinner every year we are able to. Thank you Pinnacle! You made our wedding day a beautiful event and I will never forget it! I absolutely recommend this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The moment we pulled up to Pinnacle Golf Club, I fell madly in love with it! The grounds are absolutely beautiful--very Tuscan and sophisticated. Lisa Bapst is a wonderful coordinator--we couldn't have done it without her. Thank you Pinnacle Golf Club for making our day so special!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent environment for a wedding reception. Superior staff that were a great group of people to assist with all the wedding needs. Well priced venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I held my reception at the Pinnacle and it was absolutely beautiful! Everyone who attended had nothing but wonderful things to say about the food and the venue. Lisa helped me throughout the entire process and was very helpful in making sure every little detail was taken care of the day of the wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We felt in love with Pinnacle when we first saw the place and we knew we will have a beautiful wedding. The spacious grand ballroom easily fit our 300+ guest and it turned into such a romantic and beautiful dance floor at night. Stephanie has been very helpful all along the planning process and she was very patient in explaining our choices, on the wedding day they have a staff serving us in the bridal room just to make sure the girls don't get starved and pass out. Pinnacle's staff also worked great with my wedding planner I did not notice a hitch, all night long we enjoyed and partied like a King and Queen.

We highly recommend this fantastic venue and thank everyone at Pinnacle for a smooth and beautiful day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have selected a more perfect place for our reception. With a perfect location for a reception that was part indoor and outdoor on a beautiful golf course, we could have shown up and it would have been perfect without any decorations. The ballroom was beautiful and Lisa stayed for the whole event to make sure everything ran smoothly!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVED having my reception at Pinnacle. The chandeliers were what made my decision. Tina, at Pinnacle, was so friendly and worked so hard to make sure we received what we wanted.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved the Pinnacle! Tina and Lisa were amazing to work with. Very responsive and the ballroom was breathtaking! This is such a beautiful location and the food was amazing!.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot think of a better place to have a wedding reception than Pinnacle. I worked with Lisa and she does everything to make the day perfect. The food was excellent. I am a vegetarian and they had a few options to choose from (something other than the generic pasta that I usually get at weddings). The other two plates we choose were also great. We had the prime rib. Pinnacle orders their meat from Michael’s meats (the same place Cameron Mitchel’s orders their meats) and they also get the top prime rib that Michael’s offers. Pinnacle offers traditional dishes, but they also have some more creative dishes (we chose a ginger crusted salmon for our fish and it could not have been better). I received some feedback from two people who ordered gluten free options of both the beef and fish and they had nothing but good things to say. They both received their gluten free meals at the same time everyone else did, they were correct, and they both raved about the food. One said it was the best prime rib they’ve ever had and the other said the fish was perfectly cooked. We also had a cocktail hour with appetizers. The shrimp was the largest shrimp we’ve ever seen and tasted great. I was too busy to have any of the other appetizers right away, but even an hour later, cold, they were all awesome. The service was excellent. They were a little slow to clear away the plates, but that is the only compliant anyone had. Lisa was very conscious of the budget and her estimate was right on. She approached my father once we had reached a targeted number of mixed drinks and asked if we wanted to limit it to beer and wine. And, at the end of the night, we were less than a dollar off the estimate.