Pink Shutter Photobooths

Value
Flexibility
Hussam
04/19/2015

Pink Shutter. What can I say other than BRAVO! These guys came through on EVERYTHING throughout the ENTIRE process when planning our wedding. They were so understanding of everything we needed and their professionalism is unmatched. As the big day came closer, Pink Shutter was so responsive and wanted to ensure me that everything was all set to go The person arrived on time, setup quickly and everyone was RAVING about the booth, the attendant, and the photos.

Thank you so much to Jonas and all the others who helped me throughout. Your responsiveness and caring made the whole process a pleasant one and we are customers for LIFE.

1.9

I have heard great things about Pink Shutter, and hence I decided to go forth with them. Unfortunately, my experience with them was pretty lacking and left a lot to be desired. I booked 3 hours with them but the booth was functional for only 2 hours. Needless to say, my guests were pretty unhappy. The strangest thing is that the attendant did not bother to lay out the props for the booth. He had them hidden inside a drawer and when I, the bride, found them in the last hour and inquired why they weren't laid out for use, his response was pretty much a shoulder shrug. Although I did not book 4 or 5 hours of booth use, I would assume that service should be the same for a budget-minded wedding. This wedding was held at the classy W Hotel, so this was a major turn off for all. To add insult to injury, I let Pink Shutter know after the event and their response... well, is also lacking. The guy over the phone suggested maybe some type of voucher or refund but "we'll get back to you." This was about a week ago. We'll see how this pans out! I'll keep you posted.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I got this deal on living social and was a little worried with all the extra taxes, tips, meal, etc. that I had to pay on top of that. But throughout planning my wedding and on the actual day, I couldn't of asked for more! The attendant (I think his name was Andrew?), was very helpful and professional. He even stayed longer than the 3 hours it specifies on living social. So nice of him! All my guests had a great time with it. I provided my own props and guest book album and the attendant had no problem encouraging my guests to use my own items. This was a great deal and if you're thinking of hiring a Photo Booth for your wedding I would highly recommend this one! :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is amazing! We did not use them for a wedding, but for a prom. The person present did an outstanding job guiding or guests. Even the police officers took photographs! It was great. I could've have been happier with their punctual service. Thumbs Up!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

There is no doubt that this is an expensive add-on to any function, but it was so much fun!! And Pink Shutter - Dallas was fantastic! The booth was set up on time, and ready to roll as soon as the ceremony ended and the reception was ready to begin. Thanks for everything!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pink Shutter photobooths made our party a success! We hired them for our wedding reception and we have so many great memories now and everyone had so much fun. They were easy to deal with, professional and we got a copy of our prints right then and then there as well as a link to view and download everyone's photos.

I'm looking forward to another event where I'll be able to use them.

3.3

My review is comprised of 2 parts: the booking/contract portion and the day-of-event portion. I discovered Pink Shutter at a bridal expo at the Rio in Las Vegas. The guys at the booth were great and they seemed to be better than the other photo booths I saw. I put down a deposit and booked them on the spot for my wedding. Fast-forward 6 months to when I would be expecting someone to contact me to sign the contract and finalize details. The Las Vegas rep was very disorganized and to sum it up almost lost me as a customer as it was like pulling teeth to get a hold of her and I was afraid I was going to have to find another company. The owner ended up calling me and apologizing and got everything settled for the big day. The on-site service the day of my wedding was great and so were the attendants. The photo booth was a huge hit and all of our guests loved it!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was so much fun and all of the guest at my daughter's wedding had a blast! The pictures were great quality and the guest loved that they could go into the booth as many times as they wanted (and that's exactly what they did!). We purchased the package that included the scrapbook and it was so worth it. To have those memories to take with you that night was wonderful. We look at them all the time and laugh and remember how much fun that night was.

Pink Shutter was wonderful and I would recommend their services to anyone that is looking for a photo booth for a wedding or any other event. They were great!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was able to use this photobooth during a wedding in SF. It's easy to use, the prints come out quickly and they had a fun variety of props to use. The attendant there was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this for your next event. It's great for weddings, but I'm sure would also be great for any other events.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pink Shutter PhotoBooths covered my 11/10/2012 wedding in San Diego, CA and was absolutely amazing! I had less than two months to find an available photo booth and this company was really flexible. My family and friends had a blast with the photo booth! We didn't have props for our photo booth, but everyone didn't seem to care! It was tons of fun and laughs all around! I received so many complements on how my guests enjoyed taking silly pictures with all their loved ones. Steve hosted the photo booth and was extremely polite and helpful with our guests! He was also the person who booked our event and is very professional! I had a wonderful experience with the company and would highly recommend them to everyone! Thank you for everything Steve! You truly made our wedding memorable! :)

Private User
2+ years ago

Having Pink Shutter photobooth was a hit! All of our guests loved it, adults and kids. I would highly recommend it, and Pink Shutter was fabulous! The attendant was so polite to everyone and made them feel comfortable. If you want to provide some entertainment and give your guests a keepsake, I highly recommend Pink Shutter.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a big hit. What a great idea. I would try to incorporate them any chance we can get. They did a wonderful job. Our pictures and wedding guest scrapbook turned out so good! Thanks!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I thought they were very professional and responsible. Everything was easy and they monitored the booth the whole time.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Pink Shutter PhotoBooth for an event I planned. They were fabulous. Very friendly and professional. It was easy to book. They showed up on time. Their employee was friendly and dressed professionally. They set up quickly. The guests had a GREAT time! I would highly recommend this vendor.

0.4

My husband and I dealt with them directly (no wedding planner) and it was a nightmare...and continues to be. I dealt with Will, if you have no other options and have your heart set on a photo booth, ask to work with someone else. Unbelievably unprofessional.
1. They say they'll get back to you right after your inquiry, it took 2 more emails from me before they did.
2. Will would give me a range of time during which he'd call, so I made myself available, he never called.
3. We signed a contract and chose to not have the pictures published on their facebook page. They posted them anyway and Will said, oops, they didn't look at the contract, just assumed that we had said okay to that. When I told him that they didn't have our authorization to post the pictures, he stated that they didn't have to show up to the event either.
4. They DELETE any pictures of yours that they don't feel are appropriate for them to advertise their company on their facebook, so you don't actually get all of the pictures that were taken, only the ones they think make the cut.
5. They don't return your calls. I was supposed to get a call from the owner two weeks ago and am still waiting.

Don't do it. They are not worth the headache that they will cause. I was afraid that they wouldn't show up at all. I gave them two stars for quality because the attendant actually showed up.

***The owner just called me after I called his branch office to get their address to file a former complaint. He was hesitant to give me the address, cut me off every time I started speaking and defended Will and their practices the entire time...he just revealed to me that he (Lance) and Will are related. Guess that's why he kept defending him. I also kept asking him to let me off of the phone and he wouldn't, he just kept talking.

Private User
2+ years ago

Have you ever considered a photo booth for your wedding? If not, I can tell you first hand your guests and wedding party will miss out on tons of laughter and a memorable wedding keepsake. Pink Shutter San Francisco truly provided a professional environment for our wedding guests to take some amazing photos in less than 11 seconds. The staff was on time, and very easy to accommodate our venue space at the Fairmont Hotel. To top it off, they were fun and always seemed to have a bright smile on their face. I even think at one point, more of our guests were in line for the photo booth then the open bar. If you truly ever wanted to add a little something different to spruce up an event, I would highly recommend utilizing this company.