Pink Cake Box

18 E Main St
Suite 101
Denville, NJ 07834 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan
Health license: Yes

They had us at Pink Champagne Cake! Pink Cake Box is one of our preferred vendors who specializes in the most unique cake creations! What makes them extra special is that they taste as good as they look! Our clients are always blown away with Anne's artistic designs and the variety of flavors. Most recently, we had a groom who said he didn't like cake, when he received his PCB wedding cake he loved it so much that they brought all the leftovers home with them. We went over to their house a few days after their wedding and shared some of their coconut/lemon layer with some prosecco before they headed back to Austria and he actually said they gave "cake" a whole new meaning to him. A+ service, Great Staff, thank you Anne & Nicole for taking such good care of us!!
Anne and her team are amazing to work with. Quick turn around time. A great vendor to work with and her cakes are as delicious! When you look at them they are amazing, and you wonder how great can it taste? They are moist and delicious! I highly recommend Pink Cake Box, and great find!
Absolutely breaktaking Cakes. I highly recommend them for all occasions. Rene - J&R Guarino Photography
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful cakes! They run the gamut from delicate and pretty to whimsical and unique. They also taste delicious! I wouldn't send my brides to anyone else. They are the masters!
I recommend the services of Pink Cake Box to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher
What can I say about Anne, she is just incredible! Not only are her cakes a true work of art, but they are delicious as well! Anne and the Pink Cake Box staff, are true artists of their craft and can create the impossible! I can't think of another designer that has more poise and professionalism like Anne! Her edible art is almost too beautiful to eat...almost! They are wonderful!
Pink Cake Box's cakes are one of a kind creations! Since we are happy to endorse anyone who can make something so yummy, so beautiful, we'd be happy to do so here! From one custom creator to another...Pink Cake Box does amazing work!
973-998-4445
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards