Pink Cake Box

18 E Main St
Suite 101
Denville, NJ 07834 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When you've been a fan of Pink Cake Box for as long as I have, it is awesome when it's finally your turn to design the perfect wedding cake with them!

As an extremely detail oriented person, it was important to me to know that my vision would be left in the hands of those who were not only capable, but truly talented. As expected, I was delivered the most beautiful wedding cake, personalized with each of the elements discussed in my design consultation.

It is obvious by their already 60+ positive reviews that Pink Cake Box is amazing at what they do, but I just want to thank everyone who worked on my wedding cake to help bring my dream into reality!

• Wedding: 10/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

At the last minute our pastry chef backed out from making our cake. My wedding planner recommended Pink Cake Box, I had seen them on Food Network but was unfamiliar with their bakery/cakes. They immediately set me up with a tasting kit and set to work on our cake. It was INCREDIBLE. Everyone thought it was fantastic and it tasted incredible, I was so impressed with their work and how friendly they were. I expected the bill to be outrageous, they are in a nice area and have a lot of publicity from all of their work. Not the case at all, they were MORE THAN REASONABLY PRICED and the cake turned out impeccable. It is no wonder to me why they are delivering cakes all over the place-- taste: delectable, design: fantastic, friendly team: delightful, cost: spot on. Couldn't give them a better review than if they gave me free cake for life! Truly stellar service.

4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Delicious Cake! Beautiful design....just perfect!!

A little pricey---but you get what you pay for!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn’t thank Anne and the rest of the Pink Cake Box staff enough for our amazing wedding cake and grooms cake. Not only did our 7 tier cake look amazing, with beautiful hand crafted flowers and elegant details, but it also tasted awesome! We received so many complements on the cake and it was nice to be able to have a memorable wedding cake rather than a borrowing white butter cream cake most venues offer.

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pink Cake Box recently made my wedding cake, Groom's cake, cupcake favors AND cookies for our hotel guest bags. They go above and beyond to make each event special, unique and truly your own. Did I mention, that not only did everything LOOK perfect, but TASTED even better! I can't wait to stop in and pick up some treats to enjoy! HANDS DOWN THE BEST!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake looked fabulous and was absolutely delicious. The process of choosing our flavors and design was fun and easy. We were able to taste all of the flavors before choosing which we wanted to go with. They had a wide assortment of different designs all of which were absolutely beautiful. It was really hard to choose just one. The cake was so good, and we had a ton of compliments on it even with all of the other desserts that our vendor had included. We are really looking forward to digging into our top tier on our anniversary. We highly recommend Pink Cake Box for the perfect wedding cake!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The cake that Anne and her team created for our wedding day was absolutely beautiful! It was everything i had hoped it would be and more. The consultation process was awesome, easy and fun. Anne is so sweet and so patient and really takes the time to explain things and come up with a design that you will love. Her sketch of our cake on paper looked so amazing and we couldn't wait to see it come to life. And tasting all those yummy cake and filling options wasn't too bad either! The execution of the final product was seriously breathtaking. The sugar flowers were so lifelike that all night long guests were touching them to confirm if they were real or made from sugar! And it tasted amazing too! We cannot thank Pink Cake Box enough for their amazing and delicious creation!!

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pink cake box was amazing!! I had heard about their cakes through a friend of mine, and decided to take a look into them for my wedding cake. The consultation and cake tasting was the first step.. What a treat! They had all the cake flavors set up and ready for us to taste. We discussed with the cake decorator what we were looking for, and with the help of their expertise, they were able to draw up a beautiful cake. They even made some custom flavors for the cake! When wedding day came, the cake was PERFECT! I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful cake. Most of all, it tasted delicious. Everyone raved about how great it tasted! My husband and I moved overseas for a deployment, and the ladies who work there told us whenever we come home to visit they will make us a new top tier to celebrate our first anniversary! Talk about great customer service!!! Thank you Pink cake box for our amazing cake!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Natasha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

YUM YUM YUM! That is what everyone had to say about our wedding cake! The cake was so beautiful AND delicious! Wedding cakes tend to either look pretty or taste good, and we had BOTH! They were a pleasure to work with, they constructed a gorgeous cake and everyone raved about it both at the reception and afterwords!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Anne and her team at the Pink Cake Box are incredible. Anne worked with me to understand what kind of cake I wanted and how I wanted it to look. I'm a graphic designer and so I had a very specific vision of what I wanted our cake to look like. Anne was able to sketch up all my ideas, and on the day of the wedding, I was amazed at how beautiful our cakes were! We ended up doing two 8" rounds at one tier and one 10" round at two tiers (for 155 guests because our venue provided a LARGE variety of passed desserts). This allowed us to pick many different cake and icing flavors, and gave us a great variety of options! Let me tell you, not only were our cakes beautiful, but they tasted even better! The PCB has, by far, the best cake and buttercream I've ever had, and I think that really says a lot about how much love and energy they put into their product.

Also, for our one year anniversary, the Pink Cake Box will make us a replica of our top tier of our cake fresh! We actually get to eat something delicious as a reminder of our amazing wedding day (no freezer-burned cake here!)! They do this as a thank you; because they love what they do, and they love their customers. It's a really amazing gesture for a bakery, especially one of such high caliber.

And on top of that, we had an unfortunate accident at our venue - the leftover wedding cake ended up on the floor in a series of unfortunate events. When I found out about the one year anniversary tier, I emailed the PCB to tell them how excited I was to hear about this since our leftover cake was ruined. Out of the kindness of their hearts, with no persuasion or prompting, PCB offered me a complimentary dozen cupcakes in any flavor I liked! These are wonderful people who love to make beautiful treats and make their customers happy. The PCB is a WONDERFUL place to have your wedding cake made, and I plan to use them for specialty cakes in the future.

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake from Anne was just fabulous. It was exactly what I dreamed of and more..

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Alisa
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My sentiments match that of many of our wedding guests: "That's the most beautiful cake I've ever seen!" It was also the most delicious, speaking personally. The service and set up were wonderfully easy, and the cake itself was incredible, with intricate detail and scrumptious flavors. It was worth every penny.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was our second time working with The Pink Cake Box from out of State! They listened to exactly what we were looking for and went above and beyond to make our birthday and wedding celebrations amazing! Looking forward to working with them again in the near future!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pinkbox is professional & creative. The cake made for our special bridal shower was over the top!!!! Totally unique in its' creation. I dictated what our theme was and the colors , flowers & special effects of our bridal party and the the cake was interwined with all of this.
I was blown away! Expertly done!

• Wedding: 03/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a stingray as a grooms cake, and I was concerned with if it would come out looking realistic, and they went above and beyond our expectations! Our cake topper was 2 seahorses kissing, which was absolutely amazing! There is not one bad thing to say about them!

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am a huge fan of the pink cake box!!! They made our engagment cake!! It was so beautiful!! They used incredible colors and glitter!! Their cake became the center piece of our party!! Not only is it a piece of art, it is delicious!! The red velvet is so moist and yummy!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
973-998-4445
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards