Pick Me! Weddings and Event Design

Pick Me! Weddings and Event Design

3333 W 35th Ave
Denver, CO 80211 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED working with Rami. I travel for business almost every week and couldn't imagine how I would plan a wedding with my busy schedule. Rami made it easy! She provided me with wonderful vendor options and suggested some fun and creative ideas that made my wedding day even more special. Because of Rami's expertise, my wedding day was beautiful and stress free.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Kathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rami is AMAZING!!! Everything went perfectly and her team was so helpful! We had absolutely no stress the entire day and was at ease so that we could enjoy time with family and friends! Rami made a beautiful venue even more beautiful with her special heartfelt touches. She was always checking in with us and our families. Just one of the many great examples of how much she cares is during the father/bride dance she noticed my Mom and Aunts tearing up and right away got them tissues. Although, this may be something so small to others this really showed how much she cares and how detail oriented she is!
During the planning process she was always available to answer my questions and give me great suggestions. We couldn’t imagine our special day without Rami there.
We would HIGHLY recommend her and her team! We don't know what we would have done without her!
Nikki & Ryan

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Living three states away from where my daughter lives and where the wedding would occur made me a little nervous but the first meeting with Rami and all those that followed put me at ease. She went above on helping make sure everything went well from the rehearsal, Welcome Dinner on Friday and the wedding on Saturday.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rami was great in every aspect from my first contact to weeks following the wedding. I could go on and on about her creativity, professionalism, kindness, etc. What really informs potential future business is how well she handles sticky, spur-of-the-moment situations, and if her help is worth the money. Her even keel demeanor and confidence helped every one relax, stay light-hearted, and never worry. Some examples stand out as Above and Beyond in my mind:
1. The florist proved overly challenging to work, scratch that, Deal with. Rami was ready to pull what ever it took to make up for the lack of service. Being that I never saw the florist that day, but had lovely flowers, I have faith that Rami was there to pick up any slack. Always had a plan B for every thing. (Flawless end result!)
2. Letting not the smallest thing past her, Rami overheard and saw a conversation during dinner between my Mother and myself regarding how to gather a large group of people together for a spontaneous College Alumni photo. I mentioned how I should have remembered to give the DJ the school Fight Song to rally every one. Rami found a recording of it within 20 seconds on a guest's cell phone, got it to the DJ and, ta-da, made it happen. (Guns Up!)
3. I was an indecisive Bride. Rami handled my lack of certainty quite well with patience and honesty. (I think she and the Groom swapped notes).
4. Rami was the eyes, ears, and hands for my Right-Brained-Organized Texas mother; having to host a medium-sized wedding in a small Colorado mountain town, to which my mother had never been. (The mother is extremely grateful.)
Is Rami Carter, Pick Me! weddings, worth the money? Yes, every penny. She was my "day-of" planner, but met with us enough times, kept us on track, along with endless emails, texts, and phone calls. Do yourself a favor for a care-free, beautiful, fun-filled wedding: Hire Rami Carter, Pick Me!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience working with Rami and her team. Rami was always available to answer my millions of questions! Also, she went out of her way make our signature sangria for us and to hire more help to ensure that my day was perfect. There are so many positive factors about working with Rami and her team it's hard to mention them all, but one thing that stood out was that on the wedding day is that she went out of her way to hand our our gift bags that we spend time on, and ensure people were taking pictures with the Paloroid camera that we rented to use as our "guest book".
I would recommend Pick Me to anybody that asked.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rami is heaven sent, not only is she a genius when it comes to flowers but she takes a load off your shoulders when it comes to planning. She is overly accommodating and does a perfect job of recreating your vision and then making it look better than that. I walked into the venue and the flowers/decor was breathtaking. I couldn't be happier and all our guests could not believe their eyes upon arrival. I would recommend Pick Me! a thousand times over.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My biggest regret of my wedding is that I didn't hire Rami and Pick me! to do all of my day-of coordination as well as the flowers (She just did the flowers and decor - which were phenomenal). Rami goes above and beyond for her clients and is a wonderful, friendly, fun, personable artist and wedding professional. HIRE HER NOW!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rami did an excellent job with the flowers! The bouquets were unbelievably beautiful, and we got many compliments on them. She also let us borrow a ton of vases for all the tables in the ballroom, for no extra charge.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Enjoyable to work with, knowledge of area of event.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel was amazing!!! Thank you for making my wedding a stress free event.

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From day one Rami and Pick Me! Floral & Event Design was not only attentitive and responsive but extremely organized to insure that all of our ideas on our "wish list" were met in the best way possible. I never had to worry about hearing back or following up with Rami as if I did need something I heard back the same day and she was always sure to touch base with me to make sure we were on track. As many people know planning a Wedding or large event is extremely time consuming and when dealing with multiple vendors it is such a breath of fresh air to have such professional and detailed human beings to work with.
When I showed up at Arrowhead on the day of the Wedding I was able to sweep up my GORGEOUS boquet from Rami, and everything was handled & executed to perfection so my now husband, our families and friends were simply able to ENJOY a wonderful occasion surrounded by beauty thank you to Rami & her staff. I would most certainly recommend Pick Me! to my friends & family in the future and will be sure to work with them in the future for other extremely important events mine & my families lives. There is something to be said for excellent customer service, beautiful talent & the ease of working with someone you know will do a SPECTACULAR JOB - and Rami & Pick Me! have all of that and beyond.

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Haleigh
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Rami and her team was an exceptional experience! They were excellent resources during the wedding planning process and the 'day-of' execution of everything could not have gone more smoothly, even when the wedding had to be moved inside at the last minute due to weather. The staff from Pick Me went to great lengths to ensure that all of our guests had a wonderful time. Rami even went as far as to drive to the cabin my mother-in-law was staying in to get her a more comfortable pair of shoes! The flowers at our wedding were even more beautiful than I could have imagined, as well! Pick Me always had our wants and budget in mind and it was so much fun to work with them!

• Wedding: 07/16/2012
Kim
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rami at Pick Me! was great to work with. She made my vision of red wedding flowers come to life. She was very responsive and worked with our schedule to get flowers dropped off at two different locations. She worked with our budget and was not pushy whatsoever. She allowed us to supply the centerpieces and vases to keep our costs down and avoid returning materials to her after the wedding. The bride and bridesmaid bouquets were exactly what I envisioned. I wish I would have communicated more clearly what we wanted for the boutonnieres and pin-on corsages. I felt like they were a little weak looking compared to the rest of the flowers. Overall Rami did a great job and I would recommend her wedding flower arrangements for any weddings, especially in Grand County. Support local!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have done without Rami! It was so nice for me to have a worry on the most important day in our lives.

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rami and her team was wonderful!! She was extremely helpful, creative, kind and filled with positivity! I'm not very creative and only had one picture I liked to express my hopes for the big day and she could not have created a more beautiful scene! Additionally, she was always available for questions or advice and was extremely prompt with responses. We had a very dry summer (until our wedding day :)) and I had been hoping for pink peonies. However, she sent an email ahead of time saying we couldn't get them due to the hot summer and asked what else I would like, while disappointed I completely understood but on my wedding morning I walked into the room to see a bouqet with pink peonies!!! It truly was perfect.

Thank you for everything!
Maleia

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
Maleia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rami is a great florist to work with. She is professional, personal, skillful, and very responsive.
I order both typical wedding bouquets and centerpieces, as well as a personalized flower parasol. They were all absolutely beautiful!!! I was speechless when I was the parasol... I think every guest at the wedding commented about the parasol being the most amazing display people had seen at a wedding!

Thank you Rami, you and your team made my day very beautiful and special!

970-531-2479
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards