Perfect Honeymoons & Holidays

Flexibility
Sally
1 Review
06/06/2015

Gretchen & Steve were amazing! They helped us book the perfect honeymoon at Sandals Barbados. The resort fit all of the needs that we were looking for on our honeymoon. We will definitely book our next trip with them!

Maria M
04/25/2015

Look NO FURTHER! Gretchen and Steve are amazing!!!! We gave them our budget and locations and they planned EVERY LITTLE DETAIL (transfers, packages, hotels, taxis, tours, luggage storage, you name it!) of our 3 week honeymoon to Fiji and New Zealand. All we had to do is show up. The entire trip was absolutely seamless. They were even tracking our trip as we went along to make sure there weren't any snafus. Our honeymoon was the trip of a lifetime and we have Gretchen and Steve to thank. Use them, it's a no brainer! We will never take an international trip without their help again.

Private User
Recently Married

Jim at Perfect Honeymoons did an amazing job of listening to us to understand exactly what we were looking for out of our honeymoon. Based on those discusssions, he recommended to us the honeymoon destination ideally suited to us. He then handled all of our travel arrangements so we knew we were in good hands. We had an exceptional experience with Jim and will absolutely call him to plan an anniversary trip.

Lacey
02/07/2015

Jim was amazing to meet with. He asked what our expectations were for our honeymoon and then was able to find us the PERFECT location!! My husband and I had a long list of must haves and wanted to go somewhere neither one of us had been. Jim is very knowledgeable about honeymoon destinations and we left after our first apt with a booked trip!! We have recommended him to all our newly engaged friends who want a PERFECT honeymoon hassle free!

Services Used: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Perfect Honeymoons and Holidays planned and arranged the honeymoon of our dreams. Working with Jim Augerinos was a terrific experience from start to finish. It all started with the questionnaires that we completed prior to our initial consultation. Jim took everything into account... our own individual preferences regarding desired activities (or lack of!), previous travel experiences, budget, etc. to help start the discussion. After some decisions on our end, Jim created a trip proposal that was tailored to us in every way. Travel day came and armed with the two, 10+ page documents that Jim provided us with, which had full descriptions of each of the islands and "things to do and see" (our honeymoon would take us to two islands), every detail was planned meticulously and all of our travels and arrangements went off without a hitch. The honeymoon was better than we could have imagined... from the accommodations, the recommendations for activities, and restaurants, everything was nothing short of amazing. Though it was of course not guaranteed, Jim was able to work some magic and secure us upgrades at the hotels on both islands. We were so happy with the experience that we have been referring friends and family... the funny thing is that three other couples we know getting married this year are already using him! We will always thank Jim and Perfect Honeymoons and Holidays for making our honeymoon a truly once in a lifetime experience.

Services Used: Travel

We had a wonderful experience working with Perfect Honeymoons and Holiday Vacations to plan our honeymoon! We first met with Jim 6 months prior to the wedding. He was wonderful at helping us figure out what type of honeymoon we wanted. He suggested 3 great options options that fit our budget/ He helped us to consider travel logistics and the best time of year for each option. Jim was really laid back and took the time to listen to us. We decided to wait to book a trip until after the wedding and when we returned to meet with Jim, he was so great! He put in all the hard work to plan our trip and the process was easy and stress free, which was so nice after all of the wedding planning. We recently returned from our trip to Belize and every moment was wonderful! We spent 3 nights at a Jungle lodge and 4 nights at the Beach. We never could have had this amazing experience without Jim's guidance and expertise. We would strongly recommend them to other couples looking for a fun, easy, stress free way to plan the perfect honeymoon.

Services Used: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Gretchen was fantastic in helping us plan our honeymoon and we would highly recommend her. As my husband and I were going back and forth on choosing a destination, we sought Gretchen’s expert advice to ensure our trip was truly special and not just a typical vacation. After discussing exactly what type of trip we were looking for, she guided us through a few options before we ultimately decided on Amalfi coast via Rome. Amalfi offered amazing natural beauty, great weather, and charming and friendly towns. Each hotel had top-notch quality, service, and location. She was also able to get us discounts/deals we would not otherwise have gotten. It was truly a honeymoon-quality experience. Thank you Gretchen!

Services Used: Travel

We picked Perfect Honeymoons to help us with our honeymoon and it was one of the best decisions we could have made! There we so many things that made working with Jim such a pleasure. Our honeymoon was over two weeks and involved a considerable amount of travel and lodging changes. Jim knows all the best places to stay (based on his actual experience instead of who has paid him), and has great insight into how to set up the trip for the best time. After your initial meeting he presents you with a variety of hotel/itinerary options for you to choose from. Once you decide on places and hotel options, he prepares a formal package. He provides full support on your trip if something does come up.

I don't know why someone would even consider planning their honeymoon themselves; he saves you time and money, provides insight into the best areas to go to, and serves as a support team to help fix any logistical/other issues that may come up while on the trip. Oh and by the way he does all this for practically nothing!!!

Services Used: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Gretchen helped construct a honeymoon that was as amazing as advertised! It truly was perfect. She understood exactly what I was looking for, helped me narrow down options, and gave me her own advice from personal experience. She even topped off the experience by sending us fun things to do in and near the resort as well as the necessary items to pack.

Thank you, Gretchen!

Perfect Honeymoons & Holidays responded with the following comments:

You are most welcome Shay! I'm thrilled that you and Stephanie had such a good time and that I could be of help. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you again very soon! All the very best! Gretchen

Services Used: Travel

I am SO GLAD we met Gretchen!!! I first met her at the Bridal Bazaar, but didn't begin to plan the honeymoon until way later. I am glad I remembered her - she was AMAZING!!! My husband and I were lucky enough to get some financial help from my grandmother, but we gave Gretchen a budget, and she got to know us and asked us some questions to help determine what she felt would be the best fit for us. She narrowed it down to some resorts in the Mexican Riviera and in St. Lucia (Caribbean). We ended up selecting a Sandals resort in St. Lucia, and Gretchen was able to get us a great deal on first class flights out there. Our entire honeymoon was like a dream come true - it could not have been more perfect!! Gretchen did such a wonderful job that we referred her to a friend when they were having issues with a travel agent, and they were incredibly happy with Gretchen (and their honeymoon in Antigua), as well!

Perfect Honeymoons & Holidays responded with the following comments:

Thank you Cassie! It was such a pleasure working with you and Todd. I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful time. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you again when you are ready for your next adventure! All the best to you both! Gretchen

Jennifer
06/07/2014

Jim at Perfect Honeymoons was an absolute pleasure to work with. He listened to my husband and I and took all of our needs and wants into account when booking our Honeymoon to Maui and Kauai. When we arrived in Maui we had a dessert plate waiting for us with a note from Jim. It was such a sweet touch! He also got us the best seat in the house at every restaurant as well as free desserts and other fun surprises throughout our trip. I would definitely recommend booking your Honeymoon through Jim and will for sure be calling him for any big trips we have to book in the future. Totally worth it!

Services Used: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Great honeymoon and very easy to work with, have no complaints and we didn't have to worry about anything when we were on our honeymoon. Everyone knew when we were coming and we were very well taken care of.

Services Used: Travel

Jim was great to work with. He helped us pick Italy for our honeymoon and he was right in his pick! We had an amazing time and are already planning to go back to explore the rest of the country!

Rebekah
10/13/2013

Jim was awesome to work with! He took care of all the extras that make a honeymoon special. I wasn't sure whether to use a travel agent or not, or whether it mattered, but Jim definitely converted me and I will definitely be using their services again! He set up amazing deals for us and when we wanted to change our schedule, or transportation, he easily helped us do it. The resorts we stayed at were AMAZING and beyond our dreams and we are now totally spoiled vacationers! Thanks to Jim we had the best honeymoon we could have imagined and it was the best way to start our marriage and a trip we will never forget!

Services Used: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Jim made our honeymoon absolutely amazing! He helped us book our honeymoon to a private island and assisted us in arranging all of our activities for the week. These included a private dinner on the beach, scuba diving, an island tour, and massages. Jim was extremely helpful and really listened to the kinds of activities that we enjoy. He paired us up with a wonderful honeymoon and we are so grateful to him for doing so! Jim is a dream to work with and if you live in the DC area you would be crazy to go anywhere else to plan a honeymoon! Highly recommended.

Services Used: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Jim at Perfect Honeymoons determined the best destination for us by having us fill out a questionnaire. We spent an amazing honeymoon in Greece and the Greek Islands. I felt like a celebrity since every transfer had someone waiting to either pick us up, or drop us off. The honeymoon was custom designed to our tastes and likes and it was something that could never be done through an online service. It was the vacation of a lifetime and we will never forget it!