Peachtree Petals

Peachtree Petals

Perfect wedding arrangements at a great price that will give you more money for your honeymoon.

1450 W Peachtree St NW
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:

Dear Peachtree Petals,

I never got the name of the two kind employees who helped me on Thursday, June 19th but they might remember me. I was that 20 year old man, clueless about what flowers to get to surprise his girlfriend for her birthday. All the help I gave was "Not purple" and a student's budget.

The gentleman and lady that assisted me were the most helpful and wonderful people I have ever been served by at any business establishment, not just flower shops. The man hand picked and arranged for me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. When I joked that the only thing I needed now to complete the surprise was a giant bow, - to put on myself nonetheless!- the lady nearby created one from scratch. It was so surreal, especially because Peachtree Flowers didn't come across as your sterotypical walk-in flower store. I walked in whilst everyone was creating decorations for a wedding! But I was still treated incredibly well in the midst of all this chaos.

Thank you for making my experience one that will forever be part of my girlfriend and I's life. Catherine absolutely loved the flowers. I could tell by the countless hugs and kisses. Not to mention the 30 photos from different angles and lighting. I raved to my friends and my girlfriend about my experience and I felt compelled to share with you.

With the utmost sincerity and gratitude,

Michael

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

100% Happy with this place. BEAUTIFUL flowers and at great prices! Todd was a pleasure to work with and has GREAT taste!

Courtney O'Neill
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd and his staff were very helpful, professional, and efficient. The flowers for my rehearsal dinner and wedding were beyond beautiful. Todd is a vendor that cares about your event and puts his all into delivering premium level service. -Mia

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peachtree Petals was amazing! I found them when I was planning a suprise engagement and they went above and beyond to help! Our wedding day was perfect. They got us the exact look we wanted and were very reasonably priced. I would reccomend them to all of my friends!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers STILL fresh a week after our daughter's wedding. Great service!!

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
Lola
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They have done an amazing job with flowers as they turned out BEAUTIFUL! I enjoyed working with Todd to determine what flowers I would like to have on my wedding day! Their prices are reasonable.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I want to specially thank Todd for the creativity and adding his personal touch to each of my bridesmaid's bouquets and my fabulous bouquet. Everything was beautiful, fresh and we'll arranged. Thanks for being a part of our special day...Tami & Dexter Harris 10-13-2013!!!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I only looked at two different flower vendors, and requested the same amount of flowers from each (bouquet for the bride, bouquets for 7 bridesmaids, boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen and pastor). The bids came back pretty drastically different and Peachtree Petals was by far the more reasonable option. To be honest, I kind of think I was getting better/nicer/more flowers through Peachtree Petals than through the other florist I spoke with. They also added in a toss bouquet and a cake topper! They were respectful and wonderful to work with. The flowers were beautiful and I couldn't have been any happier with the beautiful bouquets.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peachtree Petals is the way to go for flowers for weddings. The price was well within budget and they were able to accomodate our needs within a month and a half prior to the wedding. The flowers were beautiful and I highly recommend Peachtree Petals to everyone planning a wedding.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My bouquet and the boutonnieres turned out beautiful. Todd was very helpful and got loose flowers for me to do our own arrangements.

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peachtree Petals provided beautiful, amazing flowers for the Bowman/McConnell wedding on Sat 6/15/2013 in Atlanta. I brought in some pictures of my flower vision, and their team did a wonderful job translating my thoughts into reality. They were very accommodating and flexible to work with. From the first meeting, I had the sense that they were absolute professionals and would deliver great work. Many flower shops tend to try to push brides in selecting standard flowers and color combinations, but Peachtree Petals will really listen to you and what you want and find a way to make it happen.

My flower colors were white, cream and pale pink. Peachtree Petals created a fabulous pale, blushing bridal bouquet that didn't overwhelm the simplicity of my gown. My church flowers featured pale roses, curly willow and gorgeous, huge stargazer lilies. The men looked elegant in simple rose lapel boutonnieres with dusty miller accents. Peachtree Petals made me a toss bouquet, but I didn't throw it - it ended up going home with a guest who loved it!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love everything about them- highly professional, beautiful and reasonable.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome!!!! Best decision we made regarding our daughters wedding- peach tree florist rocks !!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Crystal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cassandra and the rest of the Peachtree Petals team made our wedding amazing. Despite our coming to them 2 weeks before the ceremony they where able to still get us all the flowers we wanted while staying in our budget. Not only that but when my, then, soon to be mother-in-law called us 2 days before the ceremony to ask if we could change her corsage Cassandra rose to the challenge. Cassandra went above and beyond for us numerous times and we can't thank her enough.

• Wedding: 09/05/2012
Matthew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cassandra was extremely responsive and passionate about helping me to see my vision through to fruition. Although they forgot to add crystals to my archway for the ceremony, it was still an overall beautiful ceremony. My reception tables and bouquet were gorgeous. I received numerous compliments and listed Peachtree Petals on our wedding website under vendor details.
Sincerely,
Pleased by Peachtree Petals

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
DeAndrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peachtree petals completely exceeded my dreams for my wedding. Cassandra was incredibly responsive, flexible, and accommodating. She was a joy to work with and of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, I most looked forward to meetings with her. On our wedding day, I was floored, she even surprised me by including flowers in my bridal bouquet I had always wanted but had given up on because they are so rarely available during our season. Working with Peachtree Petals added more joy to our special day than I can explain, I will recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Annelise
678-336-1195
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment