Paul Otten Band

Paul Otten Band

3890 Marburg Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45209 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Small (1-3 musicians)
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Classic Rock, Cou...

Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paul Otten band was exceptional. They did a fantastic job, and did exactly what we requested.

We requested NO COUNTRY- Followed through completely. They were on pitch and key.

People at first while eating, before dancing were like OMG didn't even know it was a live band!

That's how good they are. For a 2 piece band, they sound like a 6 piece. Amazing and hardworking.

Our first dance was not on the list. Paul did learn it and nailed it! Great Job. They did the announcements and kept the party going.

They sang from classic rock to Lumineers to oasis. So much fun!

Thank You Paul!!

Marie & Jake

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

While planning our wedding, my husband and I decided from the beginning that the right band was crucial. I came across reviews of Paul Otten Band and all of them mentioned that they had people up on the dance floor all night...and they did not disappoint! I would venture to say approximately 85-90% of our guests were either up on the dance floor or migrated to the dance floor to watch everyone majority of the night! They had everyone up from grandparents to my 7 year old nephew. I have had many guests asking me who our band was and how amazing they were! I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a live band for their wedding receptions!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We wanted a live band at our reception, but having already contracted our reception venue, we knew that space was somewhat limited. I'd been to events that used Paul Otten Band in the past, and was excited to find they were still performing for wedding receptions and had our date open. Additionally, they were a great value and a perfect match for what we were looking for. We are thrilled that we contracted Paul and Brian for our reception - they were extremely accomodating of us in their playlist and provided emcee services as well. They're a top notch duo and kept the dance floor packed all night!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hosted a destination wedding this past February in FL, and my husband was in charge of securing the music for the reception. He is a Miami (OH) grad, and spoke so highly of this awesome band that used to play at a favorite hangout spot on Thursdays in Oxford. He contacted Paul, and the rest is history. The guys drove from Cincinnati to Stuart, FL and put on an awesome show that had everyone - young, old, dancers, non-dancers up and having a great time. We had a number of Miami grads at the wedding, and had kept our band plans a secret -- it was really fun to watch them recognize Paul. I highly recommend the Paul Otten Band.

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose The Paul Otten Band because we have been to many weddings where they were the performers, and we always had a blast. They did not disappoint at our wedding. These guys know what they are doing and make it very easy for the bride by not requiring a "do not play list". They are great entertainers and great at getting people out of their seats and on the dance floor. We had a blast and so did our guests! Thanks for a great night of music and dancing.

-Nicole and Nathan Kight

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a blast, they played a great mix of music that everyone enjoyed. I still can't believe how full the dance floor was until the very last song. They were easy to work with, affordable and provided the best wedding entertainment we've ever seen. We still have people telling us how much they enjoyed the band and it's been a few months.

• Wedding: 11/07/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Paul Otten Band is amazing! Paul and his brother are a very talented pair that will keep your reception going all night! He is very responsive over email and does exactly what you ask him to do in regards to dances, dinner music and party music! If you are looking for live music I would highly recommend the Paul Otten Band!

• Wedding: 05/10/2008
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Paul and Brian were excellent to work with. All of our guests comments on how professional yet fun and entertaining they were. They MC and handle the whole reception process for you, keeping it moving along and fun for everybody. They don't do a lot of the cheesy wedding songs that only old people appreciate (well they will if you ask) but they will play exactly the kind of music you want and let you set the setlist for the night. They dont take lots of long breaks, so you get your money's worth. Great guys to work with and we fully recommend.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
theadocj
513-602-1623
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards