Pastor Steve Rhoads

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

I would highly recommend Steve! Before our wedding he set up a time to meet with me and my husband. He keep in contact with us all through out planning our wedding making sure we didn't need anything. The ceremony went beautifully! He was very patience with us even when our wedding was running a little late lol and I also lost my marriage license after the wedding and he meet up with me to re fill it out. So when he offers to send off your marriage license, you should listen to him. He was wonderful! :)

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

STEVE WAS WONDERFUL. HE WAS ALWAYS A PHONE CALL OR E-MAIL AWAY. WE MADE MODIFICATIONS TO THE CEREMONY AND STEVE PERFORMED FLAWLESSLY. HE ALSO COORDINATED WITH THE OTHER VENDERS WE HAD BEAUTIFULLY HAVING ONLY MET THEM 20 MINUTES BEFORE SHOWTIME. WE CHOSE THE OPTION WITHOUT A REHEARSAL AND HE MOVED US THROUGH WITHOUT A HITCH. WE WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO ANY ONE.

AWESOME JOB, STEVE!!!

PAUL, AND RENEE

Services Used: Officiant

We used Pastor Steve Rhoads for our wedding ceremony. He was very responsive to e-mails from the beginning and met with us to make sure the ceremony was what we wanted and to answer any questions we had. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We got so many compliments on it. I would definitely recommend him to other couples in the Tulsa area!

Services Used: Officiant

Steve was extremely helpful from the very beginning. He met with us and answered all of our questions before the ceremony. The ceremony he had written was beautiful, we didn't want to change it a bit. Our wedding went great, thanks Steve! Highly Highly Highly recommended!!

Services Used: Officiant

Pastor Steve did a beautiful job with out ceremony and was so easy to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Sarah
08/31/2014

Steve was our Officiate on August 31, 2014. He was very personable and made us feel comfortable. He met with us prior to the wedding to discuss the details and answer our questions. He was very prompt at returning any emails I sent him. He recommended using the Unity Cross in our ceremony which we love having as a keepsake. He even took care of ordering it for us. Steve took our beliefs into account when writing the ceremony and was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to other couples in the Oklahoma area. Thanks Steve!

Services Used: Officiant

Steve Rhoads performed as our Officiant on 7-12-14 at Woodard Park. He tailored the ceremony to match our preferences and did a outstanding job. Steve is a kind hearted professional, I would highly recommend him.

Services Used: Officiant

I was very pleased with our ceremony and he is an awesome person!

Services Used: Officiant

Steve was amazing! He is super laid back and did everything we wanted for our ceremony! He was very flexible with our ceremony, and was easy to work with!! He made everything run so smoothly!

Services Used: Officiant

I know it caused me some anxiety when I wasn't able to use our minister that I have known my whole life. But honestly Steve is great. He is helpful and professional. His ceremony is beautiful. I couldn't have written better vows myself. It was exactly what I wanted to say. I have no regrets using Steve as our minister at all.

Services Used: Officiant

Pastor Steve is Amazing! Our officiant canceled on us a few weeks before the wedding and Steve worked us into his schedule. He spent time with us to see what we wanted and he did such a wonderful job at our wedding! Well thought ceremony,so beautiful!

Services Used: Officiant

Steve was very patient with me and my family as everyone took a long time to arrive at the rehearsal. He also was awesome the day of the wedding - Steve went along with my husband accidentally dropping my ring and changed the script on the fly to make light of the event. He was professional, personable, and prompt with our communications. Definitely would recommend!

Services Used: Officiant

We were so blessed to have Pastor Rhoads officiate our wedding! We are members of a church but due to our wedding being held on Easter weekend, nobody from our church was available. Little did we know, this was a blessing in disguise! We asked Pastor Rhoads to officiate our wedding not knowing him prior to this. We are more MORE than happy to have him as our pastor for our wedding ceremony! Pastor Rhoads went WAY above and beyond what I would consider to be expected from an officiant. We will most definitely recommend him to all friends and family. If you are considering Pastor Rhoads for your wedding, you will be more than pleased! Thanks again Pastor Rhoads!

The Boltons ~ 04.19.2014

Services Used: Officiant

Steve was great to work with. We wanted someone that was not pushy. We were able to decide for ourselves weather we wanted counseling before our wedding. Steve was a huge part of our wedding day and making it wonderful.

Services Used: Officiant

Pastor Steve was such a blessing. He was very professional and made me feel stress free at my wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and my guests were moved by his kind words. If there was anything I needed or changed in the ceremony, he made it happen. He also did our premarital counseling which was very helpful and it was nice to get to know him a little more. He also took care of our marriage license after the wedding considering we were leaving on our honeymoon the next morning. Thank you Pastor Steve and we hope that you are doing well. Brandon and I can't thank you enough for making our special day perfect! Love Julia and Brandon.

Macy
1 Review
09/27/2013

Pastor Steve Rhoads was awesome! He was able to jumpm in with short notice! He was very professional and made our ceremony so special!