Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie with Paper Dolls is AMAZING!!! I ended up doing the trial run before my engagement pictures, and I am obsessed with the outcome (I did the same look for the wedding day). My hair/makeup for the wedding looked so fabulous, and I strongly recommend hiring her! I have very thin blah hair, and she really can "make it do anything". For my bridesmaids, she and her assistants were able to recreate any picture for hair and/or makeup (all of them chose their own), and everyone looked so amazing! It is definitely the best wedding hair/makeup I have ever seen for the group as a whole (not just the bride). I loved getting to know her, and can't wait to have her do my hair again for another event.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paper dolls was amazing!!!
They were so nice and encouraged us to tell them if we needed anything tweaked or changed but they are so meticulous and so good at what they do nothing needed to be changed! carrie did my hair and make up and I let her do her thing and she made me feel so beautiful for my special day and I would recommend any wedding party to go to them!! Carrie and Shayla worked on all of us and they were funny and so nice! Thank you for being a part of my wedding day!!

Xoxo
Karen Boyce

• Wedding: 10/23/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was extremely happy with the service the bridal party and I received from Paper Dolls. Shayla and Alise did an amazing job with our hair and makeup! I had a Sunday wedding, so I was concerned about finding a salon in Charleston that would be open. When I heard that Paper Dolls worked on Sunday's AND would come to us, I was ecstatic. We had a destination wedding, so I was also concerned about getting in to get my hair practiced on because we weren't getting into town until 2 days before the wedding. Carrie was so easy to work with and made sure to find a time that worked well for me to get my practice run in. I would definitely recommend Paper Dolls for anyone looking for a great service at a great price!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I could give Paper Dolls a bonus star--they were so fun, easy, and fabulous! Erika did (airbrush) make-up for me, my mom, and two bridesmaids, and Shayla did our hair. Both made the day even more fun with their happy, breezy manner while turning out tremendous results. Both ladies really listened to and delivered just what we wanted. I couldn't have been happier with my look--our wedding was on the glam side, but I wanted to look natural and like myself. Erika and Shayla nailed it during our trial run. I went into my wedding day feeling totally confident and loved their day-of work even more. And their handiwork lasted all day and night, even through dancing the night away at our 6-hour reception.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paper Dolls was the absolute best! These girls were part of the "A-team" that made my wedding day perfect! My bridesmaids, jr. bridesmaid, flower girl, Mom, and myself all had our hair done which consisted of updos. By the end of the night, you could hardly tell that our hair had been in for 12 hours. It was picture perfect all night! In addition to hair, my Mom and I had airbrush makeup done and a few of the bridesmaids had traditional makeup done. Again, the makeup looked beautiful all night! So if you are looking to complete your "A-team" and want someone who you can trust and guarantee perfection, you want Paper Dolls!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie did an amazing job on my wedding hair look and concept. Without scheduling a trial, she looked over a few pictures and came up with a look that couldn't have been more perfect. She was attentive and provided her own creativity and expertise to give me everything I could have wanted and more! I have never felt prettier than that special day. I would absolutely recommend her services for any special event or occasion. She is a natural and so skilled at what she does. Thanks Carrie!!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Nina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie did such an amazing job with hair and makeup for myself, my mom and bridesmaids on my wedding day. I had my trial earlier in the week, and on the day of, decided to make a few changes, and Carrie listened to exactly what I wanted, and it was perfect! Thanks so much!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Jessica L.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved having Carrie and her team as part of my special day. Coming from NYC, my hair is not used to the humid SC weather and doesn't always look its best. But Carrie did an incredible job getting it to stand up to the humidity on a rainy day -- everyone said they thought my hair looked fantastic! I loved my make-up too -- very natural looking. My husband said he was so happy that I looked like me. :) Almost more important, Carrie and her team did a great job of keeping us right on schedule so that we were done with hair and make up for 7 and just make up for 2 in under 3 hours. Would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie and her team are AWESOME! I am the first to admit I am a bit particular about my hair and makeup, and even considered doing my own wedding day makeup because of this. After my trial run, I realized how invaluable Carrie and her expertise are. She made me feel more glamorous than I ever have. I remember walking into an ice cream shop several hours after my trial and a group of high school girls unabashedly fawned over me like I was Justin Bieber...I knew this was nothing I could achieve on my own.

Carrie and Shayla did hair and makeup for me and several of my ladies on the wedding day. Both were truly focused on ensuring we were all very happy with the results, and repeatedly encouraged us to let them know if we wanted to tweak anything. We all looked fabulous. Our hair and makeup looked the same at 11:00 pm as it did at 9:00 am without any touch ups. I've been in a few weddings and have learned to always come prepared with extra bobby pins and hairspray; I couldn't believe that none of us needed any throughout the night (even after 3 hours straight of dancing).

Beyond all this, Carrie and Shayla are extremely professional, while also fun to work with. They put you at ease and seem to instinctually understand the look you are going for without much explanation; and then expand upon it.

Bottom Line: Book Paper Dolls now, you cannot look this awesome yourself. Airbrush makeup and lashes are a must, you can’t feel them and they are so expertly applied that you just look natural and glowing. I highly recommend getting your spray tan from Carrie before the wedding (best I've ever had). Trust her and let her do her thing, you won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie and her team did an amazing job! Carrie was so easy going and flexible, it made the whole experience fun. Carrie did my hair and make-up and not only was it beautiful, it lasted the whole night. They also did all of my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law and the whole group was happy with how they looked. I would highly recommend Paper Dolls, they made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my wedding hair and makeup! And these girls work so quickly and efficiently! So convenient to

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie and her staff were INCREDIBLE. To say she held her own would be an understatement as I am normally not an easy person to please when it comes to my hair. I actually reached out to her late because I planned to do my hair myself. When I arrived at her studio for my hair trial, it was a wonderful experience, she made me so comfortable, allowing me to change and fix anything I wanted about her style...which wasn't MUCH but did include scissors. She listened to my opinions and delivered far past my expectations. I have never felt more beautiful. On my wedding day, she showed up promptly and even helped rope in my completely crazy bridesmaids. (did i mention there were 8 of them) She kept us on schedule and added at least 10 additional services that my party decided on the day of. Thank you Paper Dolls for making me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. I cant wait to renew my vows, I'll be in touch!

• Wedding: 05/08/2014
Terri
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie and her staff at Paper Dolls are absolutely wonderful!! My wedding was a destination wedding and Carrie did a great job keeping in touch with me when I sent her pictures and talked with her about what I wanted. My hair and make up trial session was awesome before my bridal portraits and on the day of the wedding, Carrie and her assistant came right to the venue and did my hair as well as all of my bridesmaids! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! :) Thanks so much to them for making me look like a princess on my special day! :) I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie and her girls were so great! she did my hair and makeup and my 6 bridesmaids hair and makeup on my wedding day. she is so patient and does such high quality of work! There is a reason she has such great reviews! She did even kick us out when I accidentally split my mimosa all over her beautiful couch!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie was amazing! She was able to make me, my mother, and new mother in law look beautiful and put everyone at ease by letting us know that it was ok if we wanted to try a different style or change anything she had done. We all loved the styles Carrie gave us at first glance because she listened to what we had in mind and brought that to life for all of us.

• Wedding: 04/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie was amazing! She did my hair & bridesmaids' hair for my wedding, & also my hair for engagement pictures! She styled my hair exactly how I wanted it, & I couldn't have been happier! She is so good at what she does, & it took her no time to fix my hair! My bridesmaids were all so happy with their hair, & that is saying a LOT because we have had some bad hair for wedding in the past!! I love Carrie, & will recommend Paper Dolls to everyone!!!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Leah
843-602-6486
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards