Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie and her team did my hair/makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids hair for our wedding! They came to the location of our choice and were prompt and so professional! They did everything we asked to make us look completely flawless for my special day! I couldn't have imagined going with anyone else!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie at Paper Dolls was amazing with helping me find the right stylist to complete my bridal look! She worked with me under a short time frame. Her stylist, Alise, was amazing!! She did 4 of my bridesmaids' looks and my own hair, and also came to our location to do it. I couldn't have asked for a better company to go through to do my hair for the wedding! Was so very happy with my experience!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie with Paper Dolls is AMAZING!!! I ended up doing the trial run before my engagement pictures, and I am obsessed with the outcome (I did the same look for the wedding day). My hair/makeup for the wedding looked so fabulous, and I strongly recommend hiring her! I have very thin blah hair, and she really can "make it do anything". For my bridesmaids, she and her assistants were able to recreate any picture for hair and/or makeup (all of them chose their own), and everyone looked so amazing! It is definitely the best wedding hair/makeup I have ever seen for the group as a whole (not just the bride). I loved getting to know her, and can't wait to have her do my hair again for another event.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie was amazing!!!!! From engagement photos to bridal portraits and finishing up with the big day, she did awesome work and I love my hair and makeup. All of my bridesmaids were also so beautiful! I highly recommend Paper Dolls to everyone getting married in Charleston!!! Definitely worth every penny.

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie and her team were wonderful!! Very easy to work with, listened very well and always responded quickly! Highly recommend her - my hair and makeup was perfect!!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie and Shayla were absolutely amazing to work with! Carrie is super quick to respond to emails and very friendly. Like every wedding, we had some things go not according to plan (i.e. grandmother rushed to the hospital, winds so strong the tent was ripped out of the ground, etc.) Carrie's laid back personality was just what I needed the day of my wedding. She was always calm and relaxed, which helped me chill out too. She and Shayla made sure my girls and I looked beautiful. We got compliments all night about how great our makeup and hair looked. My advice, go with the airbrush makeup and use PaperDolls! You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Megan
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paper dolls was amazing!!!
They were so nice and encouraged us to tell them if we needed anything tweaked or changed but they are so meticulous and so good at what they do nothing needed to be changed! carrie did my hair and make up and I let her do her thing and she made me feel so beautiful for my special day and I would recommend any wedding party to go to them!! Carrie and Shayla worked on all of us and they were funny and so nice! Thank you for being a part of my wedding day!!

Xoxo
Karen Boyce

• Wedding: 10/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paper Dolls did a fabulous job with my bridesmaids' hair and makeup. They also did my trial run for my wedding portraits. They were flexible enough to come to the wedding party's location rather than meeting in the studio (which made it super convenient and less stressful!) Thanks again! Great job!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I could give Paper Dolls a bonus star--they were so fun, easy, and fabulous! Erika did (airbrush) make-up for me, my mom, and two bridesmaids, and Shayla did our hair. Both made the day even more fun with their happy, breezy manner while turning out tremendous results. Both ladies really listened to and delivered just what we wanted. I couldn't have been happier with my look--our wedding was on the glam side, but I wanted to look natural and like myself. Erika and Shayla nailed it during our trial run. I went into my wedding day feeling totally confident and loved their day-of work even more. And their handiwork lasted all day and night, even through dancing the night away at our 6-hour reception.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paper Dolls was the absolute best! These girls were part of the "A-team" that made my wedding day perfect! My bridesmaids, jr. bridesmaid, flower girl, Mom, and myself all had our hair done which consisted of updos. By the end of the night, you could hardly tell that our hair had been in for 12 hours. It was picture perfect all night! In addition to hair, my Mom and I had airbrush makeup done and a few of the bridesmaids had traditional makeup done. Again, the makeup looked beautiful all night! So if you are looking to complete your "A-team" and want someone who you can trust and guarantee perfection, you want Paper Dolls!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie did an amazing job on my wedding hair look and concept. Without scheduling a trial, she looked over a few pictures and came up with a look that couldn't have been more perfect. She was attentive and provided her own creativity and expertise to give me everything I could have wanted and more! I have never felt prettier than that special day. I would absolutely recommend her services for any special event or occasion. She is a natural and so skilled at what she does. Thanks Carrie!!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Nina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie did such an amazing job with hair and makeup for myself, my mom and bridesmaids on my wedding day. I had my trial earlier in the week, and on the day of, decided to make a few changes, and Carrie listened to exactly what I wanted, and it was perfect! Thanks so much!

Jessica L.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved having Carrie and her team as part of my special day. Coming from NYC, my hair is not used to the humid SC weather and doesn't always look its best. But Carrie did an incredible job getting it to stand up to the humidity on a rainy day -- everyone said they thought my hair looked fantastic! I loved my make-up too -- very natural looking. My husband said he was so happy that I looked like me. :) Almost more important, Carrie and her team did a great job of keeping us right on schedule so that we were done with hair and make up for 7 and just make up for 2 in under 3 hours. Would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie and her team are AWESOME! I am the first to admit I am a bit particular about my hair and makeup, and even considered doing my own wedding day makeup because of this. After my trial run, I realized how invaluable Carrie and her expertise are. She made me feel more glamorous than I ever have. I remember walking into an ice cream shop several hours after my trial and a group of high school girls unabashedly fawned over me like I was Justin Bieber...I knew this was nothing I could achieve on my own.

Carrie and Shayla did hair and makeup for me and several of my ladies on the wedding day. Both were truly focused on ensuring we were all very happy with the results, and repeatedly encouraged us to let them know if we wanted to tweak anything. We all looked fabulous. Our hair and makeup looked the same at 11:00 pm as it did at 9:00 am without any touch ups. I've been in a few weddings and have learned to always come prepared with extra bobby pins and hairspray; I couldn't believe that none of us needed any throughout the night (even after 3 hours straight of dancing).

Beyond all this, Carrie and Shayla are extremely professional, while also fun to work with. They put you at ease and seem to instinctually understand the look you are going for without much explanation; and then expand upon it.

Bottom Line: Book Paper Dolls now, you cannot look this awesome yourself. Airbrush makeup and lashes are a must, you can’t feel them and they are so expertly applied that you just look natural and glowing. I highly recommend getting your spray tan from Carrie before the wedding (best I've ever had). Trust her and let her do her thing, you won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrie and her team did an amazing job! Carrie was so easy going and flexible, it made the whole experience fun. Carrie did my hair and make-up and not only was it beautiful, it lasted the whole night. They also did all of my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law and the whole group was happy with how they looked. I would highly recommend Paper Dolls, they made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my wedding hair and makeup! And these girls work so quickly and efficiently! So convenient to

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
843-602-6486
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards