Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carrie is the best. She listens well, leverages her experience to provide recommendations, and is super fun to be with; which is important if you are going to spend all day getting ready with someone! My hair was exactly what I asked for and it did not move the entire evening- which is a small miracle considering I have super fine hair. I also loved my makeup and felt absolutely gorgeous on my special day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Carrie and her team did my hair/makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids hair for our wedding! They came to the location of our choice and were prompt and so professional! They did everything we asked to make us look completely flawless for my special day! I couldn't have imagined going with anyone else!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Carrie at Paper Dolls was amazing with helping me find the right stylist to complete my bridal look! She worked with me under a short time frame. Her stylist, Alise, was amazing!! She did 4 of my bridesmaids' looks and my own hair, and also came to our location to do it. I couldn't have asked for a better company to go through to do my hair for the wedding! Was so very happy with my experience!

Haley
11/22/2014

Carrie McLeod from Paper Dolls is so awesome!!! She is a real professional wedding hair & makeup artist. My bridal portrait I wanted two different looks at two different locations. She did an amazing job. The day of my wedding she was the best because it was a little chaotic on my part, but she handled it very well. I can't believe how fast she worked!!! She made the wedding....I looked the part that I wanted. An old Hollywood glam. Everyone is still raving on how beautiful I looked! Carrie is the best at her profession and her studio is great too. I love her.

Recently Married

I had the pleasure of working with Carrie and her team for my wedding, and I would highly recommend Paper Dolls! The team did a wonderful job with hair and make-up for myself, three bridesmaids, mother and grandmother on my wedding day. The team is very professional, efficient, flexible, and lots of fun. The team really listens to each person's request and is great at making adjustments to perfect each look. Truly a wonderful experience working with Paper Dolls, and they exceeded all of my expectations!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Carrie with Paper Dolls is AMAZING!!! I ended up doing the trial run before my engagement pictures, and I am obsessed with the outcome (I did the same look for the wedding day). My hair/makeup for the wedding looked so fabulous, and I strongly recommend hiring her! I have very thin blah hair, and she really can "make it do anything". For my bridesmaids, she and her assistants were able to recreate any picture for hair and/or makeup (all of them chose their own), and everyone looked so amazing! It is definitely the best wedding hair/makeup I have ever seen for the group as a whole (not just the bride). I loved getting to know her, and can't wait to have her do my hair again for another event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Carrie was amazing!!!!! From engagement photos to bridal portraits and finishing up with the big day, she did awesome work and I love my hair and makeup. All of my bridesmaids were also so beautiful! I highly recommend Paper Dolls to everyone getting married in Charleston!!! Definitely worth every penny.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Carrie and her team were wonderful!! Very easy to work with, listened very well and always responded quickly! Highly recommend her - my hair and makeup was perfect!!

Megan
1 Review
11/01/2014

Carrie and Shayla were absolutely amazing to work with! Carrie is super quick to respond to emails and very friendly. Like every wedding, we had some things go not according to plan (i.e. grandmother rushed to the hospital, winds so strong the tent was ripped out of the ground, etc.) Carrie's laid back personality was just what I needed the day of my wedding. She was always calm and relaxed, which helped me chill out too. She and Shayla made sure my girls and I looked beautiful. We got compliments all night about how great our makeup and hair looked. My advice, go with the airbrush makeup and use PaperDolls! You will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Paper dolls was amazing!!! They were so nice and encouraged us to tell them if we needed anything tweaked or changed but they are so meticulous and so good at what they do nothing needed to be changed! carrie did my hair and make up and I let her do her thing and she made me feel so beautiful for my special day and I would recommend any wedding party to go to them!! Carrie and Shayla worked on all of us and they were funny and so nice! Thank you for being a part of my wedding day!!

Xoxo Karen Boyce

Recently Married

Paper Dolls did a fabulous job with my bridesmaids' hair and makeup. They also did my trial run for my wedding portraits. They were flexible enough to come to the wedding party's location rather than meeting in the studio (which made it super convenient and less stressful!) Thanks again! Great job!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Carrie is amazing! She is flexible and professional and I loved my look for my wedding. During my trial run, I wanted my naturally curly hair to be up with loose strands, however, I also had my bridal portraits taken on that 100 degree August day. I found out quickly that the loose strands did not hold up well with the humidity. When the wedding day arrived, I told her what happened and she made some great adjustments to my hair so it would look picture perfect…literally. Love her!

Recently Married

Carrie at Paper Dolls is an absolute angel! Planning a wedding in Charleston while living in New York City may sound stressful, but it was actually the best year of my life. When it came down to picking Hair/Makeup for our Big Day, my Wedding Planner raved about Paper Dolls, promising Carrie is the whole package- talented and a pleasure to work with. This was an understatement - Carrie and Shayla are your dream team! My hair/makeup trial was booked for the day before our wedding, 3 hours before our rehearsal dinner. Rather than being the typical pinterest bride with 10 inspiring pictures, I went in to my appointment with an open mind. Without much direction, Carrie transformed me into the most beautiful bride-to-be! It was in Carrie's studio that the wedding planning craziness faded away and the excitement took over. The next day, the BIG day, Carrie and Shayla spent the morning with me, my mother, mother in law, sister in law, and 2 best friends. The entire morning was filled with laughter while Carrie and Shayla worked their magic to make each person feel special. (FYI: My maid of honor was in 14! weddings this year and truly believed Carrie & Shayla were the most talented stylists she has ever met). Looking back at pictures, we are amazed to see that our hair & makeup remained in tack throughout the night- even with surprise rain in the middle of the outdoor ceremony, my uncle giving my mother a wild nuggie on the dancefloor, and our wild post reception dance party filled with jumping and danceoffs. Thank you so much Carrie and Shayla for playing such a special part in our celebration!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I wish I could give Paper Dolls a bonus star--they were so fun, easy, and fabulous! Erika did (airbrush) make-up for me, my mom, and two bridesmaids, and Shayla did our hair. Both made the day even more fun with their happy, breezy manner while turning out tremendous results. Both ladies really listened to and delivered just what we wanted. I couldn't have been happier with my look--our wedding was on the glam side, but I wanted to look natural and like myself. Erika and Shayla nailed it during our trial run. I went into my wedding day feeling totally confident and loved their day-of work even more. And their handiwork lasted all day and night, even through dancing the night away at our 6-hour reception.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Paper Dolls was the absolute best! These girls were part of the "A-team" that made my wedding day perfect! My bridesmaids, jr. bridesmaid, flower girl, Mom, and myself all had our hair done which consisted of updos. By the end of the night, you could hardly tell that our hair had been in for 12 hours. It was picture perfect all night! In addition to hair, my Mom and I had airbrush makeup done and a few of the bridesmaids had traditional makeup done. Again, the makeup looked beautiful all night! So if you are looking to complete your "A-team" and want someone who you can trust and guarantee perfection, you want Paper Dolls!

Nina
07/11/2014

Carrie did an amazing job on my wedding hair look and concept. Without scheduling a trial, she looked over a few pictures and came up with a look that couldn't have been more perfect. She was attentive and provided her own creativity and expertise to give me everything I could have wanted and more! I have never felt prettier than that special day. I would absolutely recommend her services for any special event or occasion. She is a natural and so skilled at what she does. Thanks Carrie!!