Paniolo Ranch Events

4.7
Flexibility
LindseyPappas
04/04/2015

I recently had My Wedding (Pappas Wedding April 4th, 205) at the Paniolo Ranch B&B Spa, and it was Amazing! I received so many positive compliments it truly made me feel so positive in my decision to choose this as my ceremony and reception Venue. What I loved was that it is an all in one package (if you choose) the guest didn't have to drive to different locations, and if they needed they even had a place to stay the night. Judy, Hunter and Karli (her team all family and close friends) were so sweet and helpful, they basically now feel like my extended family. If you are thinking about having your wedding or even just a weekend stay at the Bed and Breakfast I would say do not hesitate just choose the Ranch :)
-Lindsey Pappas

Paniolo Ranch Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your positive feed back. We really enjoyed your group and hope to see you for a future visit. We loved being involved in your "big day" and wish you many blessings!
Paniolo Staff

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
Melissa
01/03/2015

I chose Paniolo Ranch as my wedding venue and had the most beautiful, perfect wedding that far exceeded my expectations! We selected the "Sweetest Nuptials" package because we wanted something small and intimate. We only visited the venue once prior to the wedding and met with Judy to go over some details and preferences. After that, I only emailed her a few times with pictures of bouquets and cakes I liked. I was a little nervous because I knew Judy handled both the flowers and the cake, as well as the photography. I was sure there was no way one person could do all of that and do it well. Well, let me assure you that I was wrong! Judy created the most beautiful bridal bouquet! It was far prettier than any of the Pinterest pictures I had sent her. The cake was also spectacular and tasted great! She also photographed the wedding ceremony, and although I have not seen all of those shots yet, I am very pleased with the ones I have seen! Judy is an incredibly talented woman, so do not doubt her for one second! She will make sure everything is beautiful and just as you had wanted. In addition to the flowers, cake, and photography, Judy also has painted a majority of the artwork hanging in the rooms there, and her paintings are incredible! After seeing how talented she is, I have a new goal to be like Judy when I grow up! She has also done an amazing job of making all of the rooms at the ranch comfortable, clean, and luxurious. We stayed in the bridal suite, which I would recommend for the honeymoon night. It has spectacular views, a Jacuzzi tub that overlooks the hills, an electric fireplace in the bedroom, and very romantic decor. I cannot say enough positive things about our wedding experience at Paniolo Ranch! I would do it all again in a heartbeat! We look forward to visiting for future anniversaries.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Michelle
12/13/2014

My wedding was 12.13.14. Weather was going to be our only concern since that makes it an indoor wedding instead of an outdoor. Judy made sure I had the best venue for my ceremony if it was in or out. Thankfully it was outside. Everything went perfect. Judy, her family & staff made the day seamless. I did not have a single BrideZilla moment & that is thanks to the work & efforts of Judy & her staff. I wouldn't change a thing & we are going back to enjoy a relaxing weekend soon.

Jennifer
10/24/2014

My Husband and I tied the knot at the beautiful Paniolo Ranch on October 24th and it was a huge success. The number one question I received from my guests throughout the night was, "how did you find this place?" Everyone was floored at how beautiful the venue is, from the natural beauty of the Hill Country as a backdrop, to the beautiful on-site landscaping and stonework. When I was originally looking for our venue, I knew that I didn't want the themey barn wedding that has become so popular, instead a place that showcases Texas' beauty without being so literally "country". Paniolo is just this. It has just the perfect amount of rustic touches to go with the elegant furnishings and finishes. The pictures on the website won me over but even the pictures don't do this place justice. It is even more beautiful in person and we didn't look further after our first visit to Paniolo. One of my concerns about going with an outdoor ceremony was having to move inside if the weather didn't cooperate but the indoor venue's walls open up so that there is an outdoor feel if the ceremony has to take place indoors. I would have been equally happy with the ceremony, had that been the case. In fact we did have the walls pushed up during our reception and it was a big hit with our guests. They loved being able to move from indoor to outdoor while still being part of the reception. Judy and the team are extremely nice and were very accommodating to us. Our families also stayed at the houses on the ranch and they were all very nice, clean, and comfortable. They too are beautifully decorated. If you are considering Paniolo, please go see this place in person, you will not be disappointed. I'm so happy we did!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My now wife and I had a great wedding experience this past weekend at Paniolo Ranch in Boerne, TX. Eight months ago we were trying to decide where to have our ceremony. We live in Houston and most of our family is here. We originally thought we would only consider local options, but a friend from church suggested we look outside of Houston for a more original venue. Our friends mentioned that they stayed at the Bed and Breakfast portion of Paniolo Ranch and informed us that there was a gorgeous out door chapel. We checked out the web site and contacted the ranch to schedule an appointment. In addition to the chapel, they also have a reception hall on site that was perfect for our party.

We drove through Boerne on the way to the ranch and was impressed with the hills and surroundings. The atmosphere was very inviting. The venue was perfect! We instantly knew we wanted to have the wedding there. We had plenty of space and seating for the venue and reception hall. There was also enough space for parking.

We had our wedding last Sunday on June 8th. Everything was perfect and the facility looked great. My wife loved the bridal suite and I had just enough plenty of space in the grooms room. All the bathrooms were clean and it was like we were in a 5 star resort. If you are looking for an original place to get married or to have a great get away, call Hunter and Judy Kennell at the Paniolo Ranch. We will be going back there for future family outings.
Thank you!

Paniolo Ranch Events responded with the following comments:

Brian and Candy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. I cannot tell you how happy it makes us to hear such a glowing review. A successful wedding is what makes our job rewarding.

Raymond
04/26/2014

Paniolo Ranch was perfect. We had a beautiful, small wedding with all the family. The grounds were beautiful and everything was wonderful. The wedding package we bought was just as described. Couldn't be happier.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are a middle aged couple and found it to be overwhelming to find a location and package for our wedding...until we found Paniolo Ranch. From the moment we met with Judy, saw the venues offered and the various packages we were so relieved. We found our place. Not only is it a beautiful location but the personal hands on service provided by her and the staff is unbelievable. The décor, the food, the settings, all perfect. We could not recommend a better location than Paniolo Ranch

Lesly
12/03/2013

Paniolo Ranch met every expectation me and my now Husband were looking for. Judy who is the owner was very attentive to our every need. We searched numerous Bed & Breakfast locations until we found what we were looking for at Paniolo. This Ranch provided a peaceful, romantic getaway for the perfect wedding ceremony. Not to mention the beautiful scenic views surrounding us while we shared in this special moment. We would defiantly recommend Paniolo Ranch!!!!

Nicholas
10/17/2013

This venue was an Amazing ecperience for my wife and I. Judy (owner) was great throughout the entire experience!

Kathleen
08/10/2013

My husband and I tied the knot on this beautiful ranch. The scenery is breath taking! When we pulled up to see the venue for the first time I knew instantly it was the "place". My wedding day went smoothly and was just as I imagined. The wedding planner provided with the venue was extremely helpful and did most of the work. The honeymoon suite provided with the rental of the indoor reception room was amazing and romantic. Overall it was a great decision and I am very happy with my fairy tale wedding day!!!

Abby
07/13/2013

Paniolo was amazing! The staff there catered to all of my needs and were extremely pleasent to work with! I heard stories of things that have gone wrong at friends weddings and how stressful they were but at paniolo I had no worries and my wedding turned out perfectly! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place with better people!! Thank you paniolo for making my wedding day a dream come true!!

Holly
11/12/2012

My fiancé (now husband) and I were looking for intimate and stress-free wedding options, and Paniolo Ranch’s Lovers Only package had everything we wanted and more! Judy is a lovely and wonderful hostess! She worked closely with us prior to the wedding to make sure that we had everything we wanted for our wedding. She arranged for the officiant, bouquet, boutonnière, champagne, and even a delicious wedding cake! She also took pictures of our ceremony and created a professional picture album of our special day. Our perfect day ended with a romantic candlelight dinner with wine.

We stayed in the Pineapple House for two nights following our ceremony. It is so adorable! My husband and I loved the privacy and beautiful landscape. We loved looking at the starry sky from the outdoor hot tub every evening. Our mini-fridge was stocked with awesome breakfast options every day. We even had a basket of goodies waiting for us!

We were treated to one-hour massages during our stay in Paniolo Ranch’s spa. I was so impressed with the accommodations and care that we received in the spa! It was very peaceful and serene.

My husband and I cannot say enough about the awesome service and accommodations we received, and we are so excited about spending our future anniversaries there!

Jill
09/08/2012

I highly recommend and hope to return one year for our anniversary. Our tiny Hill country wedding was perfect and stress free at Paniolo ranch. It was simple, beautiful, country, outdoorsy, and very private...exactly what we were looking for. Judy was very easy to work with. I highly recommend actually renting out all 4 cabins for you and your guests and not only just using the wedding venue, so that you have the entire property for yourselves and your guests all weekend. There are so many amazing places for photos, I wish I would have spent more time before the wedding planning out creative ideas to give to our hired photographer, but we were still able to get some pretty amazing shots. Judy actually snapped some of the best ones herself. The photo album she made from her shots was fantasic. If you are strictly a city girl, this may not be your venue, but if you love fresh clean air and a beautiful natural backdrop I highly recommend Paniolo Ranch.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldnt have asked for a better wedding site. Judy did EVERYTHING for us! All I had to do was find a dress and do the invitations! We had the most amazing weekend. She should be charging so much more for what she does! This place is a hidden gem!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

Judy was very accommodating to our needs & wants for our ceremony & reception as we were having a small wedding with less than 20 guests with only about 2 months to plan. The Paniolo Ranch could not have been a better choice for us - the views, sunset, food and staff were all perfect and the night couldn't have been better. Judy & her staff were very helpful and kept the night moving along from photos to food to dancing and the cake & toast. I would highly recommend this venue to anybody looking for an outside wedding location or just a getaway.

1 person found this review helpful

Paniolo was perfect. Judy and her staff are experts at what they do.