PAM SCOTT Photography

PAM SCOTT Photography

San Diego, CA | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam and her crew are the most wonderful photographers ever. They did everything I asked for and more!!!

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam did such an amazing job! We have never had professional pictures taken, so my biggest priority for the wedding was to have beautiful photos to remember our day. From our first meeting, I knew Pam was the perfect person for the job. I am so pleased with the photos I have seen so far. She really has an eye for detail and can capture every special moment so perfectly. We felt so comfortable and our pictures look very natural. I highly recommend Pam and loved having her at our wedding!

• Wedding: 07/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was amazing to work with! She was so sweet and fun and helped make the day feel so relaxed and natural! She truly captured the feel of our wedding which makes looking back at our pictures that much more meaningful! I would recommend her to ANYONE!

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was a true professional from the beginning all the way through. Her photos are amazing. Seeing her photos of other weddings was one of the main reasons I chose her from other photographers in the area. Her work is amazing and she did an amazing job with our elopement. On top of her quality of work, Pam did something that really makes her stand out in my mind. 15 minutes before we were to meet her to begin taking pictures before the ceremony, I injured my eye and it was very red. I was very emotional about it and worried about our pictures. I pulled it together enough to walk down and meet Pam and she eased my worries and let me know that she could work with certain angles where it wasn't noticeable. From that moment on, all of my worries disappeared. And the results of the pictures are amazing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!
Sheri Duren

• Wedding: 10/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was not only very professional, responsive, easy to work with and worth EVERY penny but she got my husband and I to feel comfortable and confident in each session we had with her. We had never done professional pictures together before and Pam made the experience fun, relaxing, romantic (yes, even though she was the "third wheel" LOL) and easy. When it came to picking our engagement session location Pam was open to trying new places and even took the time to scope out the area ahead of time. We loved each and every picture SO much it only made the anticipation of our wedding that much greater. We have all of our wedding photos back now and I have to say..... WOW!!!!! Pam is a treat to work with and will make everyone involved in the process comfortable for sure. Trust in her and believe me, she will deliver some of the most beautiful moments captured in time you will cherish forever!

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam took amazing pictures of our wedding... We would recommend her for all occasions!! :)

• Wedding: 07/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we met for our first meeting it felt like I've known her forever. She is very sweet and professional!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For anyone who is looking for wedding photos that capture the event as the most memorable day of your life with creativity, Pam is your photographer. Pam has an amazing eye that shows throughout her work. I am amazed at our wedding photos.

Pam has shot my girlfriend's wedding, my sister's wedding and most recently mine in August. Clearly we all love her, and her beautiful work.

Pam is an amazing person to work with. She has the most cheerful and sweet personality, which makes taking photos a breeze with her! She is patient, and allows for the couple to put their own spin on the photos. I really don't think there is a better photographer out there to work with!

I would suggest everyone check out her website :-)

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful it was to work with Pam. I live in Memphis and I always felt as though we were in the same city. She went above and beyond. Pam came to our site and discussed with us what our vision was for the day and what type of photographs we wanted, if there were any special shots or places we wanted pictures and what we got was just that and more. She blew me away with the actual photographs and I would feel comfortable recommending her services to anyone and everyone. INCREDIBLE is what she is! She has a true talent, enjoys her job and it shows in her photographs.

• Wedding: 06/10/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam Scott was a joy to work with.. she made us feel that all that mattered was us. She captured all the great shots we envisioned. Her true professionalism was a definite plus. Would definitely recommend.

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I decided that we were going to elope... We called Pam about a week in advance and she happened to be FREE! Pam went way above and beyond by helping us scout out locations to do our ceremony and wedding portraits. She picked an amazing location in Coronado. During our time together Pam always made us feel completely comfortable, and allowed my husband to use his own "style and creativity" with his goofy and memorable ideas! Pam has a very positive energy to work with, she is always upbeat, making the couple of hours we spent together fly by!

She was always timely and responsive to our needs! She gave us a sneek peak photo while she was working hard to get our gallery up, and had our full gallery posted in less than two weeks!

Pam is an amazing photographer, she has an eye for detail and a way of putting her creative twist on the photos to make them reflect our personalities. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to anyone who is looking for someone to photograph their wedding or any special event!!!

• Wedding: 01/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She is a wonderful photographer. She really captures the personality of each subject, whether its a baby or an adult. Her patience is unbelieveable for young children and really letting the child shine instead of a fake posed look. On top of that she is an excellent wedding photographer. Ive loved every experience with pam and hope to have many more!

• Wedding: 10/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam has a natural eye for photograhpy. She is incredible! Her artistic talent shines through from her creative staging to candid shots. She immediately makes you feel comfortable and is an excellent pleasure to work with from start to finish. I highly recommend hiring Pam.

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam is an amazing, talented photographer! We first met Pam when she took our engagement photos. She designed our favorites into a book that we used for our wedding guests to sign. It was such a fun session that we knew immediately she was going to do a fabulous job at our wedding which she did. She worked deligently at our wedding to catch all of our magical moments. The majority of the time we didn't even notice she was there and were amazed by the pictures she captured! Everyone who has seen our photos comments on how amazing they are and on what a great job Pam did. Our wedding album is absolutely beautiful. We couldn't be happier!
We think of Pam not only as our photographer but a dear friend.
Bob & Debbie Campbell

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam is a WONDERFUL photographer. She shot our engagement photos and they came out awesome, I used them for our website and save the dates, they were all incredible! My fiance hates to take pictures but she's so friendly she can put even the most camera-shy people at ease. She's so great, I highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pamela was wonderful to work with. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. The pictures came out beautiful and we loved our album that she put together for us. I would highly recommend Pamela for your photography needs.

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
760-744-1125
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards