PAM SCOTT Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We loved having Pam as our wedding photographer and I would recommend her to anyone! Her work speaks for itself but, not only that, the level of customer service we receive from her (consistently!!) is amazing. Her responsiveness, organization and professionalism are outstanding. Additionally, she works very well with other vendors and everyone I talked to had nothing but nice things to say about her.

Pam has a great sense of humor which helped us with our nerves tremendously on our big day. Our wedding was a unique situation where we chose to do our ceremony outside as the sun was setting. It was very dark by the time I came walking down the aisle and while we were planning the wedding, we were a little nervous about how the pictures would turn out. When we saw the first photos from Pam our jaws dropped. They were the most gorgeous wedding ceremony pictures I had ever seen. We are so grateful!

We also used Pam for our engagement photos, which also turned out wonderful. She was gracious enough to meet us at a private home in Laguna for the shoot. It was amazing how quickly she was able to scout out the area and determine all of the right places and angles to shoot. She truly is amazing!! I hope we get to work with her again.

Marci
10/11/2014

Pam is amazing!! You will be so thankful you booked her!! We were blown away by her professionalism, creativity, organization, and amazing photography!! The pictures she took our breath away!!! She captured our love in every photograph!

Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I clicked with Pam as soon as we met her! She is so easy to talk to and be around, and we knew right away we would feel comfortable around her. Her ability to make you feel at ease and natural is remarkable and I'm so happy that she was there on our wedding day to share it with us and beautifully capture it.

Private User
1+ year ago

Pam is by far the sweetest, most awesome photographer out there! Working with her is so easy and she makes it fun! She is always quick to respond and always listens to what her client wants! After being in a few friends weddings and seeing how unhappy they were with their photographer because they don't listen, it made me realize how lucky I was to have Pam as my photographer! She is always promt and professional, while still keeping the environment fun! She will do anything to get the perfect shot! And she is so stealth about it too because she got some amazing shots from different angles that I didn't even notice her getting! She will go out of her way to make sure your day is special and captured perfectly! Her final product is nothing short of amazing and I always get compliments on my wedding pictures! I can't stress enough how fast the day will go and you will want to remember everything and beautiful pictures help make that possible! Don't look anywhere else! Pam Scott is the best around!

Services Used: Photography

Pam and her crew are the most wonderful photographers ever. They did everything I asked for and more!!!

Services Used: Photography

Pam did such an amazing job! We have never had professional pictures taken, so my biggest priority for the wedding was to have beautiful photos to remember our day. From our first meeting, I knew Pam was the perfect person for the job. I am so pleased with the photos I have seen so far. She really has an eye for detail and can capture every special moment so perfectly. We felt so comfortable and our pictures look very natural. I highly recommend Pam and loved having her at our wedding!

Services Used: Photography

Pam was amazing to work with! She was so sweet and fun and helped make the day feel so relaxed and natural! She truly captured the feel of our wedding which makes looking back at our pictures that much more meaningful! I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Services Used: Photography

Pam was a true professional from the beginning all the way through. Her photos are amazing. Seeing her photos of other weddings was one of the main reasons I chose her from other photographers in the area. Her work is amazing and she did an amazing job with our elopement. On top of her quality of work, Pam did something that really makes her stand out in my mind. 15 minutes before we were to meet her to begin taking pictures before the ceremony, I injured my eye and it was very red. I was very emotional about it and worried about our pictures. I pulled it together enough to walk down and meet Pam and she eased my worries and let me know that she could work with certain angles where it wasn't noticeable. From that moment on, all of my worries disappeared. And the results of the pictures are amazing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!
Sheri Duren

Services Used: Photography

Pam was not only very professional, responsive, easy to work with and worth EVERY penny but she got my husband and I to feel comfortable and confident in each session we had with her. We had never done professional pictures together before and Pam made the experience fun, relaxing, romantic (yes, even though she was the "third wheel" LOL) and easy. When it came to picking our engagement session location Pam was open to trying new places and even took the time to scope out the area ahead of time. We loved each and every picture SO much it only made the anticipation of our wedding that much greater. We have all of our wedding photos back now and I have to say..... WOW!!!!! Pam is a treat to work with and will make everyone involved in the process comfortable for sure. Trust in her and believe me, she will deliver some of the most beautiful moments captured in time you will cherish forever!

Services Used: Photography

Pam took amazing pictures of our wedding... We would recommend her for all occasions!! :)

Services Used: Photography

When we met for our first meeting it felt like I've known her forever. She is very sweet and professional!

Services Used: Photography

For anyone who is looking for wedding photos that capture the event as the most memorable day of your life with creativity, Pam is your photographer. Pam has an amazing eye that shows throughout her work. I am amazed at our wedding photos.

Pam has shot my girlfriend's wedding, my sister's wedding and most recently mine in August. Clearly we all love her, and her beautiful work.

Pam is an amazing person to work with. She has the most cheerful and sweet personality, which makes taking photos a breeze with her! She is patient, and allows for the couple to put their own spin on the photos. I really don't think there is a better photographer out there to work with!

I would suggest everyone check out her website :-)

Services Used: Photography

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful it was to work with Pam. I live in Memphis and I always felt as though we were in the same city. She went above and beyond. Pam came to our site and discussed with us what our vision was for the day and what type of photographs we wanted, if there were any special shots or places we wanted pictures and what we got was just that and more. She blew me away with the actual photographs and I would feel comfortable recommending her services to anyone and everyone. INCREDIBLE is what she is! She has a true talent, enjoys her job and it shows in her photographs.

4.7

Pam Scott was a joy to work with.. she made us feel that all that mattered was us. She captured all the great shots we envisioned. Her true professionalism was a definite plus. Would definitely recommend.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I decided that we were going to elope... We called Pam about a week in advance and she happened to be FREE! Pam went way above and beyond by helping us scout out locations to do our ceremony and wedding portraits. She picked an amazing location in Coronado. During our time together Pam always made us feel completely comfortable, and allowed my husband to use his own "style and creativity" with his goofy and memorable ideas! Pam has a very positive energy to work with, she is always upbeat, making the couple of hours we spent together fly by!

She was always timely and responsive to our needs! She gave us a sneek peak photo while she was working hard to get our gallery up, and had our full gallery posted in less than two weeks!

Pam is an amazing photographer, she has an eye for detail and a way of putting her creative twist on the photos to make them reflect our personalities. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to anyone who is looking for someone to photograph their wedding or any special event!!!

Services Used: Photography

She is a wonderful photographer. She really captures the personality of each subject, whether its a baby or an adult. Her patience is unbelieveable for young children and really letting the child shine instead of a fake posed look. On top of that she is an excellent wedding photographer. Ive loved every experience with pam and hope to have many more!