Palette of Petals

Palette of Petals

What color is YOUR passion?

521 N. Birdneck Road
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon was fantastic! I loved my flowers and how they smelled. My sweetheart table was absolutely beautiful and my centerpieces were as well. She knows what she is creating and listens to what you want and how you want your wedding to look! I would highly recommend her!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were exquisite. Original design and beautiful colors!! These ladies are a fabulous team and sooo creative!!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were grateful to have Palette of Petals for our non-traditional, gothic wedding! With their help, we chose baccara roses for pomanders and the bouquets, as well as rented black manzanita trees to be where the alter would have been if we had an alter. They assisted with some of the decorations, (including some awesome skulls!) and my bridal bouquet was perfect! I didn't suggest much (as I had no idea what I wanted), and I was blown away by what they came up with! My bouquet had black tulle and several gothic (but elegant) style broaches that they had purchased! They were professional, on time, and helped to really bring together the gothic elements of our wedding! I'd recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I searched for the perfect florist who listened and would work with us. I am not a flower person to be honest. Shannon understood and let me and my husband make a lot of the centerpieces which made it special. She then added the right amount of beautiful flowers and decor to make it perfect. Super friendly team. My bouquet was breath taking. She turned my Pinterest board into reality. She even helped find a massive wine glass for my wow pieces and decorated them perfectly. So many vendors seemed offended when I asked if we could help make decorations and centerpieces. Shannon was delighted to help us and kept me under budget yay! Thanks POP!!!!
The crosbys

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I got engaged, I had already seen a lot of Palette of Petals' work at other weddings and events, and knew without a doubt that I had to have them do my wedding - they are just amazing!! Mary and Shannon are so creative and talented, and they gave me the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding that I could have ever asked for. Along the planning process, they were so helpful with suggesting flowers to go along with my color scheme (many of which I had never heard of but of course were absolutely stunning!), and they had fabulous non-flower items I could rent too (such as lanterns, votives, and rustic log slices), which made it so easy to get everything from them, and not have to worry about it all coming together the day-of from a million different places. When I saw the flowers for the first time - both the reception flowers and our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, etc - I was blown away. The flowers were unique, fresh, beautiful and simply perfect. They even listened to ideas that I had forgotten I told them, like the size of bouquets I wanted for the bridesmaids. Shannon and Mary - and their whole team - work tirelessly to give their clients perfection, but you can tell that this is not just a "job" for them - they are so talented and love what they do, and it shows in all of their beautiful creations. Thanks again for making my rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception radiate with such gorgeous flowers and colors!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My flowers were absolutely amazing!!! Shannon and her team did an excellent job with everything, from the ceremony to the reception. Everyone loved the centerpieces, the bouquets and the arrangement of flowers along the aisle. I cannot thank you all enough!!

FYI: my bouquet is still alive and is now a centerpiece on my dining room table.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Palette of Petals were amazing to work with. The flower arrangements were beautiful and the Huppa for the ceremony was very nice. They were very responsive and flexible. The beach wedding didn't work out at the last minute due to weather but they were so flexible and set up at our reception hall. I highly recommend them, they helped my daughters wedding go smoothly in spite of the last minute changes.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Without question - the finest service and most beautiful results I could have imagined. There is a reason Shannon and her team have the highest reviews - they do amazing work and provide it with professionalism, warmth and incredible artistic insight. Shannon was so supportive. She LISTENED to me (!) and took my vision (albeit not very well defined) and patiently worked with me to get to exactly what I wanted. The results were bouquets that perfectly - perfectly - fit with the colors and theme of my wedding. I provided a portion of the centerpieces and Shannon worked closely with me to make it work - even when I couldn't see it. Working with me, listening and interpreting my vision so beautifully made this team just the best. I could not recommend them more, especially if you are looking for original and artistic work. My flowers really were Shannon's palette and she produced works of art. I will use them again if the occasion arises.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a great job. It was exactly what I wanted. Shannon was super fast to respond when I had questions or changed to make.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shannon from palette of petals was so amazing to work with! She was extremely professional and accommodating, She even helped us to find ways to save money. After showing her pictures of various arrangements i liked, she was able to create my vision and far exceeded my expectations. I was completely obsessed with my bouquets, and sad that they couldn't last forever. They were so romantic and soft, a perfect compliment to my fairytale vintage wedding. I couldn't recommend them enough!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beyond amazing! My wife cried when she saw her wedding bouquet! Shannon and the rest of Palette of Petals were so easy to work with. They understood my wife's vision perfectly. They even went above and beyond and helped setup our venue because we were running behind. The amount of care they put into their work is remarkable, and the results show. My wife and I had a perfect wedding, thanks in large part to the beautiful floral arrangements made for both the ceremony and the reception that made everything come together.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Palette. First off, the store is very low-key and calming...their dog was roaming around and Shannon was very down-to-earth. I told her right away that we were on a tight budget since I was still paying loans from grad school and am a teacher and she suggested many ways to lower the price. She also referred me to the vendor who eventually did our cake (which was awesome). Shannon was very reachable by email and phone and made changes several times. The flowers themselves were beautiful--excellent value. She was able to suggest subs for my favorites to bring the price down and didn't push me on anything. Other florists kept trying to persuade me to spend more and Shannon was into my budget approach.

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were wonderful and were great to work with!!!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
Catherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Outstanding! The flowers were what I had always dreamed of at a fantastic price! The ladies were great to work with, very knowledgable and understanding for a bride on a budget. Highly recommend!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

These ladies did an amazing job for our wedding! They really took the time to listen to our vision and worked to make it come to life - and they nailed it! From decorating trees at our altar, to the ombre flower petals down the aisle, to the wonderfully intricate centerpieces - everything was gorgeous!!! The bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful, too! They are so creative and added extra special touches (like orchids in the branches of the centerpieces) that really made the flowers enchanting. I did not know much about flowers going into our appointment - really just what I liked on Pinterest - and their experience and expertise definitely showed! I highly recommend them and will be ordering from them for any occasion I need flowers in the future!

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
Lyndy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I spoke to Shannon she knew exactly what I had in mind for our wedding. She was friendly, professional & picked out every idea in my head before I said anything. The flowers & lighting set a perfect winter wedding scene & really made everything come together! They also came back after the event was over to pick vases up & wrap the flowers up so they would be okay to take home.

• Wedding: 12/20/2013
757-422-0415
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards