Palette of Petals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Palette of petals did the flowers at my daughters wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. When my daughter received her bouquet before pictures, she said oh Mom it is exactly how I envisioned it. As a mother that is all you need to hear to know they helped to make your daughter's day. Everyone of the flowers on the tables and candelabras were drop dead gorgeous. I even loved my wrist corsage they used a stretchy pearl band which fit perfectly and looked so much more elegant than many materials I have seen used. Don't hesitate to book them for your wedding.

Recently Married

I was blown away with the service we received from Shannon and Pallette. We met with her a very long time ago and shared a few emails. She put everything together exactly how I had envisioned in my head. My bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful......I was in years when I saw it. The centerpieces on our tables were so beautiful. The fireplace was beautiful. My bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. Everything was so perfect! I'm trying to dry my flowers now. I wish I could keep them.

Services Used: Flowers

Palette of Petals did an astounding job! I realized about 3 hours before my bridal portraits that I had forgotten to tell them I needed a bouquet, and not only did they say yes to creating one with such a tight time constraint, they also managed to create something timeless and absolutely stunning. In addition, they worked tirelessly to create something that matched what I had pictured so perfectly for the day of my wedding. They worked with me for months, allowing me to share my vision and figure out ways to make it come together in exactly the right way. I provided different ideas and thoughts and they were able to take that and create something truly spectacular that far surpassed anything I could have imagined. My bouquet was absolutely perfect, as were all of my bridesmaids and the centerpieces at the venue were breathtaking. The flowers were so vibrant and fresh! They did amazing work and we are so grateful for all that they did to make our wedding so picture perfect!

Kristin
05/02/2015

BEYOND MY Expectations!!!! 100% AMAZING!

I was referred to Palette of Petals through a friend and we LOVED her floral at her wedding. I started working with Shannon, Mary, and Piper about a year or so ago. They 100% were creative and took my vision to the next level. We worked for about a year on details and the look and feel we wanted to convey at our wedding. Shannon was 100% on point with listening, taking notes, and giving me suggestions and ideas on so many levels. They made me a Pinterest board and I was able to share Pinterest photos and concepts with them. The day of our wedding they drove up to Williamsburg and dropped off our bouquets and we were BEYOND surprised as they were STUNNING. They spent ALL day designing out floral in the ballroom as well as our cocktail hour, and ceremony site outside. We rented an ARCH which was over the top stunning outside. It was just how I pictured it would be!

Let me tell you.....My husband and I were over the top stunned and they WOW'd us as well as our guests. They went over the top on their floral and creativity and really set the tone for what we exactly wanted. I highly recommend Palette of Petals as they are the BEST!!

THANK YOU!!!

1 Review
Recently Married

We worked with Shannon for our daughter's wedding and could not have been more pleased!! She is delightful, knowledgeable, thoughtful, extremely precise, thorough, patient, dedicated & more. Shannon listened to our daughter's input, studied the different inspiration photos & emails then worked closely with each of us to assure that our daughter's desires were met. Shannon is one of a kind! She treats each of her flowers as though they are hand picked & precious and we felt that she treated us exactly the same! Thanks so very much Shannon for making this experience wonderful!!!

Recently Married

Palette of Petals did an exceptional job with the flowers for our wedding. Shannon spent a lot of time with us to understand the vision for our wedding and provided us with a very detailed proposal so we knew exactly what we'd be getting. She and her team designed and delivered beautiful arrangements and bouquets. Working with Palette of Petals was a wonderful experience.

Services Used: Flowers

Palette of Petals did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. We were especially impressed with some of the larger arrangements for our wedding reception, which was in a large ballroom. They made the ballroom look amazing and totally exceeded our expectations. We felt very comfortable working with Shannon and Mary - they were so laid back yet very responsive and professional. Highly recommended!

Recently Married

Shannon was fantastic! I loved my flowers and how they smelled. My sweetheart table was absolutely beautiful and my centerpieces were as well. She knows what she is creating and listens to what you want and how you want your wedding to look! I would highly recommend her!!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers were exquisite. Original design and beautiful colors!! These ladies are a fabulous team and sooo creative!!

Services Used: Flowers

We were grateful to have Palette of Petals for our non-traditional, gothic wedding! With their help, we chose baccara roses for pomanders and the bouquets, as well as rented black manzanita trees to be where the alter would have been if we had an alter. They assisted with some of the decorations, (including some awesome skulls!) and my bridal bouquet was perfect! I didn't suggest much (as I had no idea what I wanted), and I was blown away by what they came up with! My bouquet had black tulle and several gothic (but elegant) style broaches that they had purchased! They were professional, on time, and helped to really bring together the gothic elements of our wedding! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Kasey
10/11/2014

I selected Palette of Petals because my best friend used them at her wedding, and I was very impressed. I was not disappointed their work at my wedding, it was absolutely stunning. I met with them one time for about 20 minutes, and within that time they were able to completely understand my vision and use it to create fantastic floral pieces. Also, during portraits before the wedding (we did a first look and then all of our portraits), we realized that we were a bouquet and boutonniere short due to a miscommunication. My photographer gave them a quick call, and they were on it. They made up pieces just as beautiful as the rest and had them ready for us at the venue before the ceremony. It was amazing how quick, understanding and flexible they were, despite being one of the most in demand florists in the area. If you are lucky enough to catch them with some availability for your day, I strongly recommend booking them ASAP!

Services Used: Flowers

I searched for the perfect florist who listened and would work with us. I am not a flower person to be honest. Shannon understood and let me and my husband make a lot of the centerpieces which made it special. She then added the right amount of beautiful flowers and decor to make it perfect. Super friendly team. My bouquet was breath taking. She turned my Pinterest board into reality. She even helped find a massive wine glass for my wow pieces and decorated them perfectly. So many vendors seemed offended when I asked if we could help make decorations and centerpieces. Shannon was delighted to help us and kept me under budget yay! Thanks POP!!!!
The crosbys

Services Used: Flowers

When I got engaged, I had already seen a lot of Palette of Petals' work at other weddings and events, and knew without a doubt that I had to have them do my wedding - they are just amazing!! Mary and Shannon are so creative and talented, and they gave me the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding that I could have ever asked for. Along the planning process, they were so helpful with suggesting flowers to go along with my color scheme (many of which I had never heard of but of course were absolutely stunning!), and they had fabulous non-flower items I could rent too (such as lanterns, votives, and rustic log slices), which made it so easy to get everything from them, and not have to worry about it all coming together the day-of from a million different places. When I saw the flowers for the first time - both the reception flowers and our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, etc - I was blown away. The flowers were unique, fresh, beautiful and simply perfect. They even listened to ideas that I had forgotten I told them, like the size of bouquets I wanted for the bridesmaids. Shannon and Mary - and their whole team - work tirelessly to give their clients perfection, but you can tell that this is not just a "job" for them - they are so talented and love what they do, and it shows in all of their beautiful creations. Thanks again for making my rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception radiate with such gorgeous flowers and colors!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were absolutely amazing!!! Shannon and her team did an excellent job with everything, from the ceremony to the reception. Everyone loved the centerpieces, the bouquets and the arrangement of flowers along the aisle. I cannot thank you all enough!!

FYI: my bouquet is still alive and is now a centerpiece on my dining room table.

1+ year ago

Palette of Petals were amazing to work with. The flower arrangements were beautiful and the Huppa for the ceremony was very nice. They were very responsive and flexible. The beach wedding didn't work out at the last minute due to weather but they were so flexible and set up at our reception hall. I highly recommend them, they helped my daughters wedding go smoothly in spite of the last minute changes.

Services Used: Flowers

Without question - the finest service and most beautiful results I could have imagined. There is a reason Shannon and her team have the highest reviews - they do amazing work and provide it with professionalism, warmth and incredible artistic insight. Shannon was so supportive. She LISTENED to me (!) and took my vision (albeit not very well defined) and patiently worked with me to get to exactly what I wanted. The results were bouquets that perfectly - perfectly - fit with the colors and theme of my wedding. I provided a portion of the centerpieces and Shannon worked closely with me to make it work - even when I couldn't see it. Working with me, listening and interpreting my vision so beautifully made this team just the best. I could not recommend them more, especially if you are looking for original and artistic work. My flowers really were Shannon's palette and she produced works of art. I will use them again if the occasion arises.