Oyster Point Hotel

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everything about our wedding at the Oyster Point was completely perfect, from the time we booked with Allison in October up through our wedding day and night. From our very first meeting with Allison we got such a great feeling from her and loved all the Oyster Point had to offer. Throughout the entire process Allison immediately answered all my questions and emails. She was extremely helpful and professional!
Our wedding day was amazing. Cristian and the entire staff made sure the we were taken care of from start to finish and the same treatment was given to our families. The room and view were gorgeous, the food was amazing and the service was great. We have received countless compliments on all parts of our wedding.
Thanks so much to everyone at the Oyster Point. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!

Services Used: Jewelry

I can't say enough good things about the Oyster Point. Everything was perfect. I had planned this wedding from Las Vegas. Our family lives in NJ so it was a destination for us. I was a little worried being so far away but they put my mind at ease. I worked with Bill Murray & I have nothing but praise for him. He is extremely professional & accomodating.
The Maitre'D, Christian, was really a class act. He took care of everything for us.
The venue itself is the perfect place for a day wedding. The setting is stunning. The views of the water are breathtaking.
The food was amazing. We are still getting compliments about it almost a week later.
We had an after-party in our suite and they set up all the food and drinks for us. We walked into our room and it was all ready to go!! Just incredible.
I could not have picked a better place or asked for better service.
Thank you Oyster Point!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I knew I wanted the have my reception at the Oyster Point the second I got engaged. It had it all- gorgeous reception room, huge beautiful balconies, views of the water and the boats, and hotel rooms right upstairs. I worked with Allison Mercer who is just beyond wonderful. I don't have enough good things to say about her! She was organized, responsive, and so helpful with everything. She also remembered any little details I mentioned in passing that I wanted for wedding day without me having to remind or even send over in writing. Anytime I had a question she would get back to me almost immediately. Working with her helped make my planning process a million times easier. The wedding day was beyond perfect. Everything was set up perfectly and the room looked stunning. Christian was out Maitre D and he was wonderful as well! He made sure we were taken care of at all times. The Oyster Point exceeded all of my expectations and I could not be happier with the decision we made to book there. My guests are still raving about how gorgeous the venue was and the food! I've received so many messages about how it's the best food people have ever had at a wedding before. What a perfect day! Thank you Oyster Point, Allison, and Christian for everything.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience with The Oyster Point Hotel was absolutely perfect. Allison was my sales rep and I was so calm and responsive, my reception was the least stressful part of my wedding. Any questions I had were quickly answered. The level of professionalism by the entire staff was amazing. Cristian is a class act, he quietly observes everything and anticipates your needs on your big day. From schedules to mishaps he does it all...even when a bride spills chocolate mousse on her dress and is panicked- he is right there to shout it out. I ate cocktail hour foods with my wedding party in a private bridal area they had prepared for us before greeting our guests. They made sure I had a drink in my hand at all times. I know many brides who have said they never ate or drank anything at their wedding. Cristian made sure to politely pull us aside when new courses were at our table so we enjoyed every part of our menu. Every one of our guests said how wonderful the food was and they were all impressed with the hotel. The back deck was beautiful for Memorial Day weekend. Fireworks went off after dinner over the river and made my day perfect. Go with Oyster Point, you won't be disappointed.

Recently Married

Oyster Point was fantastic. We had an amazing wedding. Bill and Allison were fabulous. They were very attentive and were always there to answer questions.

The reason I did not give a 5 was because our maître' d was changed 2 days before our wedding. She was just alright. Things I had told her in the pre-wedding day meeting she did not remember and told the vendors the wrong things. She was in the way during the reception. What annoyed me the most was I had to tell her to change the music and shut the doors before I walked down the aisle.

Even with those minor issues the day was still absolutely perfect. I had about 180 people/15 tables and it was just the right amount. Plenty of room to dance and walk around! I would absolutely recommend Oyster Point for your wedding. Just request a different maître' d!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Christian and Bill Murray (don't you love that?) were amazing. We felt like royalty the whole time, and throughout the year and a half of planning I felt like I was the most important bride in the world. They accommodated requests such as a Rabbit shaped napkin fold and were just so much fun to interact with. My guests who stayed at this hotel all raved about the accommodations. Once the ballroom was filled (about 120 guests) it felt very cozy, not terribly huge or open. It was a good space for the group of people we had. I love Red Bank as you can get everything you need for your wedding right there, which makes planning it at Oyster Point less stressful. The cake options are great. After the wedding was over we were so used to being treated like royalty it was quite an adjustment! And the bridal suite was sweeeeet! You want to be sure to check this place out, probably at a wedding walk. We also had brunch the next day and our table decorations were brought down which we didn't even think of ourselves. Brunch had amazing service and each guest and guest of honor was treated impeccably from the moment of arrival to the exit.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Oyster Point Hotel was the PERFECT place for our 120 person wedding. The venue is beautiful, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the food/drinks were amazing.
We worked with Billy Murray from the very beginning and he is awesome! He was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and very responsive to any and all questions we had.
Christian was our maître de and Anne was our server the day of the wedding. They did so much more though! They set up the entire ball room and cocktail room for us because we made our own centerpieces. They far exceeded our expectations in making our “vision” come to life.
The food was great! The filet mignon was cooked perfectly and people were so impressed that it actually came out the temperature they ordered it! The Peking duck station at the cocktail hour was a huge hit. People are still talking about the food that day.
Lastly, the venue is so beautiful and it was great to use the balcony at the cocktail hour. We had the North Suite, which is included in the package and is used as the bridal suite. It was perfect to hang out in before the cocktail hour and they brought up all of the apps and the signature drinks.
I can’t think of one negative thing to say about the Oyster Point, it was the venue and the staff there that really made our wedding day perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose The Oyster Point Hotel because of its beauty and uniqueness. We wanted a one-stop accommodation for wedding venue and hotel rooms for our guests as it was a NYE wedding. The modern look of the boutique hotel looked amazing in our photos. The wait staff were very professional and accommodating. Chrisitian, our maitre'd, was amazing. He made the night's activities flow seamlessly. The food was over the top and delicious from the cocktail hour to the viennese table. The wedding cake was also part of the package and was made by Carlos Bakery. If was absolutely beautiful. We had not one complaint from any our guests (even the picky eaters!) The top shelf open bar had a great variety and the bartenders were very efficient. The brunch the next morning was also coordinated by Christian and the set-up of the room was beautiful and had amazing views of the river. My only complaint was with the hotel staff. Having booked a large wedding, we needed to reserve all of the rooms in the hotel. We booked all 56 rooms and spilled over into their sister hotel at the Molly Pitcher Inn. Linda, the women in charge of the bookings was very difficult to deal with and made herself unavailable for all of meetings. She was not very prompt in returning phone calls either. If you have the time and patience to deal with the bookings manager, the rooms and suites are beautiful and are worth it in the end.

Recently Married

everyone was so professional and extremely helpful , I would work with Alison and Christian , both amazingly helpful and responsive .

Recently Married

I was a little nervous as my big day was quickly approaching. But I shouldn't have worried one bit. Cristian and Allison were there for me every step of the way! Everything was PERFECT! Even the wait staff, they were so on top of things, I was completely blown away. The truly made my wedding run seamlessly and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the Oyster Point Hotel!

1 Review
Recently Married

The Oyster Point Hotel was a fabulous venue for my wedding day! The hotel staff was very accommodating to our needs to make sure our day was special. Alison was a fantastic wedding planner and was very responsive to our questions and worked diligently to accommodate our requests. Christian was out maitre-d, and he likewise worked tirelessly throughout the evening to make sure everything moved along smoothly.

Recently Married

After a destination wedding on the island of Kauai, Hawaii, we held a small reception for 45 people in the Terrace Room at the Oyster Point Hotel. We decided on the Monte Carlo package because of the excellent selection of food for both the cocktail hour and dinner. We could not be happier with the results. The presentation, food, service and venue made the day perfect. The guests could not say enough how excellent everything was. Nicole and Denise provided the music and were a great addition to the party. Special thanks to Aliison Mercer, Catering Sales Manager and Cristian Soto, Maitre d’ for overseeing our wedding and their efficient staff, especially Anne and Julie. I would highly recommend Oyster Point to make your wedding day a perfect one!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved having our wedding at the Oyster Point! It was exactly what we were looking for - an amazing water view, indoor and outdoor areas for the cocktail hour and the reception, a great ballroom, and excellent food, drink, and service. Since many of our guests were from out of town I wanted a hotel for them to stay in and they were very impressed with the Oyster Point! Even better was the service for us - I highly recommend getting the suite the night before so you and your girls can get ready in there - our photographer, videographer and makeup artist were super impressed with the light and space! The sunrise over the river made the start to our wedding day perfect! We had the ceremony at a nearby church, and then headed back to the Oyster Point for cocktail hour! We had our own personal tray delivered to our room which was great, and then we headed down for the party! Everything was perfect and our personal waitress made sure we had everything we wanted! When it finally ended, we had our cake and a bottle of champagne in our suite to celebrate. I would definitely get married here again!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding 9/19/14 and it was unforgettable thanks to the oyster point! Bill Murray was fantastic and he helped us through everything once we booked. He was extremely helpful - I must have had a new question every week for him, and he was very quick to help and respond! The night of our wedding, Christian the Maitre D was incredible as well. Him and his staff were ready to help us and they did a wonderful job doing it! The bridal suite was insanely nice - gorgeous view of the Navesink and very modern touch. The balcony off the reception room was gorgeous as well, everyone is still talking about our wedding! Definitely recommend this place - please do yourself a favor and check it out!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

the oyster point is where you should have your wedding, the staff is wonderful can't beat the view and the food can't said enough about it. please check it out you will be happy you did

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment I first walked in the door and met with Allison, I knew this was the perfect place for our wedding. We held our ceremony and reception here and could not have made a better choice! The professional staff exceeded our expectations throughout the planning process and during our entire wedding weekend. Our coordinator Allison was extremely responsive and helpful and I loved working with her as we picked our vendors and coordinated the details of the wedding. She really understood our vision for the wedding and even worked with us to create the perfect signature cocktail! The food was excellent and we received so many compliments from our guests on the good, venue, service, hotel rooms, and general atmosphere. When it came time to the actaul wedding week we began to with with Cristian the Maître d. He was wonderful!! He removed all the stress and worry from the wedding process and allowed us to enjoy every minute of our rehearsal, wedding and post wedding brunch. He treated us, our families, our guests and our vendors with such kindness and consideration. We truely appreciated him! I would highly recommend the Oyster Point to anyone planning their wedding. We are still talking about how perfect everything was almost 2 weeks later. Thank you Oyster Point!