ORLANDO'S GOT TALENT - DJ SERVICE

ORLANDO'S GOT TALENT - DJ SERVICE

* UPLIGHTING SPECIAL * $20. per LED UNIT SETUP & DELIVERY: Minimum 10

P.O. Box 470752
Celebration, FL 34747 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One word to describe this DJ is AWESOME!! Thank You Bruce for your OUTSTANDING SERVICE :) from the wide rang of music and to how your lighting set the perfect mood :) You kept us dancing the night away :) my friends and family absolutely enjoyed your photo booth and props to the FULLEST it truly is a geniuses idea that everyone seemed to highly love. I enjoy seeing all those funny photo booth picture on my face book. Again THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE GREAT AT WHAT YOU DO!!!! KEEP IT UP :)

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
1 Review
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bruce is great. He is so fun to work with and our guests partied all night. He was very understanding when we had to shuffle some things around due to a guest emergency during the reception. The lighting he did was beautiful as well. He is a little hard to get in touch with at times. Texting or calling will always get you an answer. Email, which is my preferred method, is not always as reliable. He did always respond to my calls though. He was very helpful with the timeline of the day and everything went very smoothly with him. He works at our venue, The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne, very often. That helped put our minds at ease, and I was very comfortable with the flow during the evening.

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bruce was fantastic and very understanding of the fact that my finance and I didn't really have music in mind for any of our wedding. He was very open to the random ideas we had. Then there's the lights that he did a fantastic job on, made our dinosaurs look awesome and our dance floor funky ;-) for the price, he's incredible, highly recommend for those on a budget!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bruce was AMAZING! We received a lot of compliments from our guests about our wonderful DJ and our photo booth. Bruce was so accommodating, knowledgeable and really put my mind at ease on such a stressful day. The whole wedding was perfect, thanks to Bruce's facilitation. He is a true professional-the best part is his services are affordable and top quality. I loved his GOBO lights as well. A perfect package!!!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bruce is AMAZING!!!! I booked him for uplighting, a photobooth, and a slideshow presentation at my wedding. He was always on time for meetings and always responded quickly to my texts and emails. He made sure we met twice prior to the event. The first was at his office to see the quality of his lighting and so that he could get an idea of the look we were going for. The second was at my venue so I could see exactly what it would look like the day of. This gave me such a sense of relief versus hoping that the color would be what I wanted. His level of service and the quality of his work is excellent! The photobooth was a HIT at my reception! Guests are still raving about it. They were so impressed with how professional he was and how much fun he added to the occasion. At some points during the reception he even stepped in as an event coordinator. He let me know when certain things should be happening, for example the toast and cutting the cake. I was so caught up in having fun but he helped me to stay on track to make sure I didn't miss out on any special moments. I would recommend him to anyone for any event! He is definitely the best in Orlando!!!

• Wedding: 02/15/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bruce with OGT was amazing. He conducted himself at a professional level. He was very easy to work with and his turn around time on responses for my millions of questions and concerns were answered in a timely manner. The lighting and deco lights were spot on. Loved them! The only thing that I was told (which I ddnt notice) was the transition of songs was a bit off. But nothing could have stopped me from having a great time dancing at my wedding! Other than that...he was GREAT! Highly recommend him!

ORLANDO'S GOT TALENT - DJ SERVICE responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kiley, Transition of songs has me confused other than perhaps those not familiar with smash ups where I do live mixes where I use only the heart of the rhythm in the songs so they are not dead lows that appear in middle of songs or towards the end I mix them out. I use mostly computer beat matching that is about as good as it gets. Only other thing is that we had eclectic taste so trying to play as many of your requests and fielding the requests from guest and for a smaller reception group and such a small amount of time to play the dance songs you jump around a bit more than usual, lol... In any event, I appreciated the sincere thank yous from you and the guest... It went GREAT! :-)

• Wedding: 12/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely beautiful! Very professional!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bruce is one of the nicest DJ's we met. I am so glad we chose him to do our wedding. He was so flexible and easy to work with and gave us a great deal. He also offered lighting which made our pictures gorgeous and a photo booth. His music was great, he played all the right songs. I would highly recommend him anyone looking for a DJ.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We honestly couldn't have done it without him. We didn't have a wedding planner and he helped us put a timeline together. The day of the wedding, he asked my husband to be about the officiant who was supposed to be there at 5:30 and ended up showing up at 6:45 (ceremony was scheduled to start at 6). Bruce was absolutely amazing. Professional, friendly, flexible. He guided us and helped us rearrange everything (since we had to start the ceremony an hour late, and shorten the party) and kept the event going smoothly. The music was great, everyone had a blast. He even took time to take photos and great videos of the wedding. I would absolutely recommend him to everyone. Best DJ ever. Thank you so much Bruce!

• Wedding: 05/09/2013
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bruce was the best DJ I ever come across ... I will recommend him to anyone and until today all my guests and friends still giving compliments about him... I'm so glad we went with him and can not wait to have him DJ my daughter"s sweet 16 ... I love how he was there For us from beginning to finish and always a phone call away... I hope you have a lot of success with your business because you are really the best DJ in Florida.

• Wedding: 04/28/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bruce at Orlando's got talent was excellent! He knew exactly what music to play to get people up and moving and believe me, at my wedding, that was no easy task! It was hot, it rained and running behind but Bruce kept everything running smoothly the entire night! The lighting he provided was perfect for our wedding, it truly complimented the outdoor space at The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne and it really made it even more beautiful! I would highly recommend Bruce, he is very professional and knows what he is doing. He is also the most reasonably priced DJ we found. You won't be disappointed with his services! We were very pleased with everything! Thanks again, Bruce!

ORLANDO'S GOT TALENT - DJ SERVICE responded with the following comments:

I know right the Rain made things pretty interesting having to move Sound Equipment around but luckily the rain stopped and we were able to enjoy the Dancing outside in the Courtyard & Thanks Faye for your patience, I know I sometimes take a hit on Responsiveness and it is well deserved I do apologize Brides but working on it like now I have a Professional Answering Service that will mean you will always get a Live Response to calls to take information when I am not available. I have also added a the Social Networking Links to my website so you can see what I am up to, lol... Facebook, You Tube, Instagram & more coming... Thanks Again :-)

• Wedding: 04/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bruce was incredible. His attention to detail is great. Everything we wanted and asked he provided no questions asked. At the wedding he made the transitions all go very smoothly. He interacted with all my guests, he was pleasant and very professional. I could not have chosen a better DJ for my Wedding, I was extremely happy. Thank you Bruce!!

ORLANDO'S GOT TALENT - DJ SERVICE responded with the following comments:

Thanks Ida, the thing I will remember most about your Wedding was your interest in the Music and being that I am not Latin I am sure that might of influence your desire to pay extra attention that I knew what to play. But when I do a Latin Celebration my middle name "Anton" becomes "Antonio" lol :P ... I used to play a regular Latin Night of music up in Orange City for months so I do ok and appreciated all your impute you turned me onto some great old school Latin Music I still use today.... Best Wishes Always... :-)

• Wedding: 04/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Would we hire Bruce again......without a doubt!!!

Getting married in a different country to where you live was quite a daunting prospect, you're hiring vendors and services from people you haven't even met, relying on reviews and is everything going to go how you want it!??!

From the moment we were in contact with Bruce he completely put our mind at rest and then that first meeting a week before the wedding where myself and James had no clue how it was all going to come together he was our saviour - also him knowing the venue inside out helped massively.

Nothing was too much trouble for Bruce, whether you want a specific order or certain music he is the man!! Our day ran so smoothly and I can honestly hand on heart say a large part of that was down to Bruce. On potentially one of the most stressful, highly emotional days of your life you need a Bruce to take the worry away from you and that is exactly what he did!!

Thank you Bruce we would hire you again in a heart beat....YOU ROCK!!!

Sara & James Frensham

• Wedding: 03/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bruce was absolutely wonderful! We created a music list using his online search engine and he faithfully stuck to it! Which my husband and I were very happy with. He also provided us with up-lighting, which was fantastic! Our guests raved over how amazing the lighting made our venue look. Overall, Bruce was very professional, very affordable, and extremely knowledgeable. We had two meetings with Bruce prior to our wedding and he made us feel so comfortable. He knows his stuff!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I start? DJ Bruce was great!! He was so smooth in music transition and in helping keeping order of things that we did not have to worry or be on top of him at all. He knew exactly what to play and when to play it after having a sit down with him prior to the wedding. What really surprised us is that 90% of our music was Spanish music. This diligent dedication to providing us with his lighting and music transitioning made it seem like he was in our heads the whole time reading our minds. He was so great that by the end of the night he felt like just another person from the family that was invited. We were very pleased. Not one beat was skipped :0)

ORLANDO'S GOT TALENT - DJ SERVICE responded with the following comments:

Thanks So Much and I tip my Hat to the Groom because all the Music he requested was Great! Guest were coming asking so did you pick all this music or did they and I gave you props lol I just used my judgment on how best to blend the songs into my own mix and it worked out well... :-)

• Wedding: 01/26/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I got married 1/25/13 at the Courtyard and Lake Lucerne in Orlando and we were lucky enough to have Bruce as our DJ. We found him as one of the location's preferred vendors, but were drawn to him because of his fantastic reviews online (which all ended to be very accurate). We are a same sex couple and were concerned we would have issues with vendors wanting to work with us. Bruce never batted an eye when we told him we were 2 brides. He treated us just as he would a straight couple, and we really appreciated that!! He had great communication during the planning process. He was very good with playing the songs/genres we requested. He kept people dancing and was fantastic at transitioning smoothly between each wedding moment. And most importantly to us, he had perfect timing with transitioning between each bridal march (w/ lyrics) at the exact moment without ever rehearsing!! Thank you again, Bruce, for helping to make our special day perfect!!

• Wedding: 01/25/2013
407-690-9996
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards