One Heart Personalized Ceremonies

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Norma was a truly wonderful officiant and a pleasure to work with. From the moment we met her she was warm, welcoming and personable to us, and that translated into every aspect of the work she did with us. She wrote us a beautiful and personal ceremony based on her detailed interview with us and had a ton of really great ideas. On the day of the wedding she was prompt, organized, and prepared. She, and the ceremony itself, got rave reviews from everyone at the wedding; there were so many personal touches and the pacing was perfect. Everything felt unique, special, and completely true to ourselves. I cannot say enough good things about Norma and I'd recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone. If you're looking for someone to make your ceremony a true testament to you and your partner's personalities, Norma is the one.

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I wanted a simple wedding, the less fuss the better. The one thing important to us both was a meaningful ceremony -- Norma created a ceremony that so beautifully expressed our love, it made any of the fuss involved with wedding day preparation 100% worth it.

We first met with Norma in her tranquil home office where she got to know us better as a couple. Within minutes, I felt very comfortable as if I had known her for years. She was sensitive and someone you can trust completely with discussions about marriage, family, and other personal details.

In addition to being an incredibly caring and warm person, Norma is extremely organized and professional. She helped us think through details of our wedding day and ceremony that we otherwise may have forgotten to consider.

She gave us each a written assignment to complete separately from one another. It was comprehensive and gave us both an opportunity to reflect on our relationship, our values and all of the reasons why we wanted to be married. Norma then wove what we had written into a tailor-made ceremony. Her finished work brought tears to my eyes when we reviewed it together a few weeks before our wedding day.

On the day itself, Norma's calm and loving presence guided us through the various rituals she included in our ceremony. She helped to create an incredibly special day that we will treasure forever. I still get emotional when I think about it.

Norma has a truly special talent in helping couples create a wedding ceremony that invokes their deep love for one another. And she does it all with humor and grace.

Once all the scheduling, to-do lists, and stress that comes along with wedding planning is complete, you realize the ceremony is the only thing that really matters. If a meaningful ceremony is your priority, Norma at One Heart is the perfect choice.

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies responded with the following comments:

Kathleen and Joe - warm congratulations to you and your families and many thanks for your kind words. What a joy to celebrate with you and yours!

Services Used: Officiant

Mark was a great officiant for our wedding ceremony! He was very professional and compassionate and really tailored the ceremony to us which made it extra special. We received compliments from our guests saying that they felt it was the most intimate and romantic ceremony they has ever been to, and we owe that to Mark! Thanks so much!

Services Used: Officiant

Before we met with Norma my husband and I weren't sure what to expect. She immediately made us feel welcome with her warm and inviting personality, and we felt as if we had known her for years. She came up with a wonderful ceremony outline that was a perfect blend of old and new traditions, and one we knew would not only make us happy, but our families as well. When Norma read us our ceremony for the first time we were both blown away with how she was able to articulate our relationship and what we hoped for in our marriage and lives together so eloquently. We were so lucky to find One Heart Ceremonies and Norma, who made our ceremony so special. Thank You, Norma!

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I planned a 2 night getaway for our 10 year Anniversary. About a week before I thought how nice it would be to surprise my husband & renew our vows. I called the hotel and got a list of venders. One Heart was 1st on the list so I started (and ended) with them. From my 1st call to Norma I knew she was the one I wanted to officiate. In less than a week she put together the most heartfelt personal vows for us! It was better than I ever expected. I provided her with answers to questions and she blew us away! I can not thank Norma enough for making this so very special!!

Hello Amy and Mario

Thank you for your kind words and for placing your trust in me. It was a delight to officiate at your ceremony!

Services Used: Officiant

Norma was an absolute pleasure to work with! She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us that was very personalized and heartfelt. We’ve received so many compliments on our ceremony. People have told us that it was the best ceremony they’ve ever been to and we agree :)Thanks to Norma, we felt our true personalities and devotion to one another were represented and our friends and family felt the appreciation we wanted to express. We highly recommend one heart personalized ceremonies and appreciate all of their hard work in making our day so special.

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies responded with the following comments:

The two of you were a delight to work with and I am thrilled to hear that my words touched your hearts and those of your friends and families, as well.
Please keep in touch. Fondly, Norma Moutal

Services Used: Officiant

Norma was wonderful, she answered all my questions and made me feel so at ease!

Services Used: Officiant

On wedding wire, you can find anybody here - officiants who run public speaking courses, or even help you with a divorce ceremony.We wanted for a wedding officiant who has a more of a religious background and dedicates to helping happy couples. It look us a while to find Rev. Mark.

Mark’s One Heart Ceremony drew our attention immediately - they not only officiate couples, but also offer marriage counselling etc. I knew that’s exactly who we wanted for our wedding - an officiant who truly hope you stay married!

Mark had first met with us before the wedding and next sent through a questionaire on our history, family, and beleifes. He really made our special day a personal experience and was frequently in contact with us throughout the entire process to make sure we had everything in order.

We had an outdoor wedding at Central park. On our wedding day, it was pouring. We had several delays, one of which, a bus had broken down right in front of the groom’s car. Needless to say Mark was waiting patiently when everyone arrived and the service proceed precisely as planned. Rev. Mark is reliable and well-spoken. We would definitely recommend Mark to everybody we know.

Thanks once again Mark, and all the very best - Nick and Xiaoshu.

Services Used: Officiant

Mark was amazing! His professionalism and attention to details are second to none. He was wonderful to work with and we have received ENDLESS compliments on our personalized ceremony. I am catholic, my new HUSBAND is jewish and we are not religious. He was able to create an amazing ceremony that combined both a unity candle, breaking of the glass, and our fun-loving personalities. I would absolutely recommend Mark to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. Amazing!

Services Used: Officiant

Mark Giller officiated our ceremony in October of 2014. He did a wonderful job during the ceremony and we couldn't have been happier. The best part about Mark is how he approaches he preparation. He spends a lot of time trying to get to know you as a couple and as an individual, which makes the ceremonies he prepares very unique. Everyone at our wedding assumed we had known Mark for years. He's extremely personable and seems very invested in the happiness of the couples he works with. I would recommend Mark to anyone that's looking for a great officiant.

LoveinLove
Recently Married

We cannot say enough about Mark, who officiated our ceremony that included some very prominent global leaders as guests. And since we had a large wedding, it was an event that we could not take risks on in terms of officiant. To say that Mark surpassed all expectations is a complete understatement. He blew all of us away, especially my husband and I. Mark didn't just come to our wedding and deliver a remarkable ceremony; he met with us three or four times beforehand to get to know us as a couple and to share in our love. He asked us a lot of questions so that he could 100% personalize the ceremony. And we had to do some introspection exercises to reflect on our love and the vision for our marriage so that he could help create a ceremony that reflected our values, beliefs, and principles. Mark did all of that and more!
At the ceremony itself, he prepared a special tribute that he wrote from the heart.In the tribute he shared his observations about our love and reflected on us as a couple. It was such a beautiful and thoughtful addition. We are an interfaith couple, and the fact that Mark could draw elements from my husband's Jewish background and my Christian one was remarkable. I can't think of another officiant who could move so fluidly and intelligently between customs and faiths and weave them into a single, cohesive ceremony.
Mark's presence at our wedding and in our lives is a true gift. He worked so hard to do everything to the letter, and how he did it all so smoothly and beautifully we will never know. Mark has a gift; something that he's been endowed with that he so graciously and kindly shared with us.
We received so many countless complements on Mark and on our ceremony from our guests (who can be hard to please, by the way), and they went on and on about how the ceremony was so spiritual, loving, humorous, thoughtful, well-timed, and sentimental.
We couldn't have picked a better person to guide us in marriage and to lead our wedding ceremony!!

Stephanie
1 Review
10/10/2014

On October 10, 2014, my husband and I had the honor of Norma officiating us. About 2 years ago, I met Norma at my husband's brother's wedding. Norma officiated Matt and Christina in 2012; it was the most touching and heartwarming ceremony I ever experienced. Right after the ceremony, I introduced myself to Norma and got her business card. At the time I told her, that if Paul and I married... she would definitely be doing our ceremony! I just loved how the wedding ceremony was unique and special. When my husband and I got engaged, I was so excited to call Norma and ask her to officiate us. Every time we met with Norma, she was so warm and welcoming, and truly cared about understanding and learning what makes us who we are as individuals and as a couple. She crafted the perfect ceremony that touched upon us, our relationship and love for each other. Our wedding ceremony was memorable and special, and unique to us... pieces of us were intertwined throughout. The ceremony was all that I hoped for and more! Norma is the best!

Jay
1 Review
10/02/2014

The entire wedding process was impeccable. From the moment we first met and discussed our needs and limits to the very end, Norma complied perfectly.

This was a second for us both and as such we carried a lot of baggage. Norma was understanding, empathetic and made us feel like 1st timers. This was more than I expected.

Many guests commented on how wonderful the ceremony was and asked how we found such a marvelous officiator.

I would recommend One Heart Ceremonies and Norma in particular in a heart beat.

Gina
09/27/2014

From the moment I first spoke to Norma on the phone, I knew she'd be the perfect fit for our wedding. She was warm, friendly, caring and listened to what my fiance (now husband) wanted on our wedding day. She takes the time to get to know the couple and puts together a ceremony completely tailored to the bride and groom. Norma puts her entire heart into the ceremonies she creates, and it shows with every word. From the moment the ceremony ended and still to this day (one month later), we continue to get compliments from our guests about how unique, thoughtful and loving the ceremony was saying they have "never seen such a beautifully done ceremony." She made every piece of our ceremony memorable and personal. Norma has this ability to make you feel comfortable immediately, like she is one of the family, which is so reassuring given all the nerves that already come with a wedding. We would highly recommend her to any of our friends and family.

Services Used: Officiant

As a couple who are rather nontraditional, we were nervous to start the search for an officiant for our big day.
Neither my husband (fiance at the time), nor I have any religious affiliations, and we really wanted our officiant to understand and respect that and to create a ceremony that is about our love and commitment to one another.

We came across One Heart Personalized Ceremonies in our searches online. When I reached out to them, I found myself with an immediate response to my inquiry.
We met with Mark Giller to discuss what we wanted in an officiant. We hit it off immediately. It was clear that he understood what type of ceremony we wanted. We wanted to celebrate our union and love with our closest friends, and family. We did not feel pressured to conform to the traditional wedding readings, and he gave us the confidence we needed to know our ceremony would be special and one of a kind... and it most certainly was.

Mark sent us "couples questionnaires" where we had to fill out information about each other, but could not share our responses with one another. It was very fun to reflect on our time together... how we met... when we fell in love and so forth.

Mark was easy to get in touch with and could always set my mind at ease. Mark met with us one final time prior to the wedding to read through our ceremony. It was personal, funny, and sentimental. It felt like Mark had known us for years. He did an incredible job encompassing our love and passion for one another, our friends, and family. He even made sure to include something about our "fur baby"/dog during the ceremony. It sure got a lot of laughs! Mark ended up stayed for a bit of cocktail hour and chatted with our family and friends, who came up to us throughout the evening and told us how fabulous they thought he was. :)

Our day was simply perfect, and Mark was a HUGE part of that. Thank you for being so thorough, thoughtful, kind and creative. We are so grateful to have met you, and to

Services Used: Officiant

Mark Giller officiated our wedding a few weeks ago and guests are still talking about what a uniquely captivating and heartfelt ceremony it was, unlike any other they’ve attended. He took the time to really get to know my husband and I in the months prior, helped us prepare, and created a deeply personalized, non-denominational service that exceeded all of our expectations. A gifted and charismatic speaker, Mark was able to vocalize what is often difficult to convey during such an emotional moment in life, capturing the essence of our love story and the honor of having our family and friends present. There were laughs, tears and cheers- what more could you ask for on your wedding day?