Oliver's Hair Salon

Oliver's Hair Salon

Favorite
Overland Park, KS
913.338.2266
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4.3
Quality of Service
4.2
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.7

I cannot say enough about the beauty team at Oliver's! I was so happy with my hair and makeup, and my mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids all looked beautiful as well! Kyla did my hair and makeup, and did a spectacular job. We had two trial appointments prior to my wedding day, the first being admittedly rough, but we eventually were able to figure out what I wanted and it was beautiful! I go to Oliver's regularly for hair cuts, highlights, etc. with Emily, who I love and recommend to anyone! Emily was wonderful because she was able to provide me with some hair suggestions, and she was also willing to highlight and lowlight my extensions we used on my wedding day. Emily did my matron of honor's hair and makeup on my wedding day, and she looked stunning! The staff at Oliver's was incredibly helpful, responsive, and welcoming; they had no problem with us bringing the photographer in for photos and with 9 members of my family/bridal party there, I felt like we took over the place! I highly recommend Kyla and Emily from Oliver's for your wedding style, they did a fabulous job!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
3.6

I loved the way my hair looked on my wedding day. I had talked to Ali a few times about the "plan" but we hadn't really tried it out. I brought my whole wedding party in to get their hair done. Some of them ended up looking very prom-ish, which is what I didn't want. Also, one girl had to get her hair totally redone because it fell out before we even left the salon! But my hair was fantastic, and I guess that was the important part!

Services Used: Beauty & Health