Nikki Nicole Photography

4.1
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Nikki Nicole Photgraphy made our wedding day go really smoothly. She was fun and here and her crew got some unbelievable pictures. She made me and my wife feel real comfortable from the first time we met with her and throughout our whole planning process and the actual wedding day itself. I highly recommend Nikki Nicole Photography.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.7

We could not be happier with our wedding photos from Nikki Nicole. My husband and I were having a hard time finding a photographer that could give us the informal, candid style of photography we wanted and the formal, classic style that our families desired. But Nikki and Ty gave us the perfect mix of formal and candid shots; every moment was captured and documented through our photos. Our wedding photos were also featured on East Coast Bride Blog which was awesome! We were thrilled with our choice.

4.3

LOVE their style! I booked her 2nd shooter, Ty, as my primary shooter and as a result he was half the price and i loved his work!! definitely worth it!!

Services Used: Photography

Nikki Nicole was the photographer for my brothers wedding and we fell absolutely in love with her style and moments she captured on film! We loved her so much we used her for our engagement and wedding! She does unbelievable work and really knows how to capture the moment! She even does blogs on her website on every event she photographs and even does a photo montage with music that she makes for the event! She is young, energetic and a great photographer! I extremely reccomend her for a wedding!

2.6

My now husband & I chose Nikki to be our photographer. I loved her style & after meeting her knew that I could be comfortable with her taking our photos on the day of our wedding. We ended up moving the date forward & even considered having to possibly change the place of venue if we couldn't coordinate their schedule with Nikki's. Up until right after the day of the event I would have recommended her in a heartbeat! And I was so pleased with our wedding photos! But I have now been married for almost 11 months & have yet to get my wedding album! I had her do my maternity session & was going to cancel but ended keeping the appt. just so I could get my disk with our digital negatives from the wedding. Good luck trying to get a hold of her. I usually end up leaving her 2 messages (she never answers the phone) & then having to send her an e-mail. A few days later I will get a response via e-mail. I now have a bay & would have loved Nikki to be "our photographer" but seeing as the lines of communication are so horrible, I have looked elsewhere. It's too bad because she could have gotten alot of business from me as well as alot of referrals. Now I wont reccomend her to anyone!

Nikki Nicole Photography responded with the following comments:

I feel aweful that a bride feels like this. What alot of people do not understand is that the album process ..even when explained this .. can take as long as 6 months. It is all dependent on how quickly an album design is agreed on. From the final agreed layout it takes 4 months to get into the photographers hand, Then if there is a problem with the printing like a spread out of place that tacks on an additional 2-3 weeks to correct. Most brides have there album in hand between 6 months and a year from their wedding date. Delivery of your digital negatives is at the time of the album delivery also.

In this particular client's package was suppose to be an engagement session but they asked that they trade in the engagement session for a maternity session due to circumstances. I said yes.

Services Used: Photography

I would highly recommend Nikki Nicole Photography! She was unbelievable and I have received so many compliments. I am so glad she captured my special day!

Services Used: Photography

Nikki was very helpful and kept my relaxed on the big day. She was a pro and knew how the timeline of the day should go. She even took the rings from me and brought them to where the guys were getting ready!