Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I are so happy having worked with Nicole and her husband Paul. We met with Nicole about 9 months before our wedding to discuss her style and what we were looking for. From the beginning, she made us feel confident in how our photos come out. We worked with her for our Engagement photo session and loved the photos so much that we ordered save the date cards and a guest book for our wedding. The quality is absolutely the best! Nicole was in constant communication with me leading up to our wedding, and felt like another one of our friends taking photos of us throughout our wedding day. She also turned around all 600 of our wedding photos in less than a month! Overall, I can't say enough how much I appreciated the ease of working with Nicole and the quality of her work and products. Thank you!

Services Used: Photography

Nicole and Paul were great. Starting the engagement session where Nicole was flexible to reschedule several times because of rain. Nicole was very easy to get in touch with, via text, phone, email. Before the big day Nicole and I spoke on the phone and went through all the details again. The day of, Nicole came to the hotel and got before pictures of us getting ready as paul went to the church to get shots of the guys. As we were all so caught up in the day none of us realized about the flowers. Just as Paul, took the lead and started putting all the button ears on everyone and now everyone hand flowers. Life savor. Pictures came out beautiful and they both were very professional and worked great with all other vendors. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Photography

My family has known Nicole's family for a long time and when I got engaged the first thing my dad said to me was "you have to have Nicole as your photographer" and I'm so happy we did! It meant a lot to me that our families have a shared history and Nicole is an amazing photographer who is well known for her talent across New England. We had signed a contract with Nicole before we had even finalized our venue because having good photos from our wedding day was so important to us! Nicole was so much more than a photographer- she was incredibly helpful and supportive during the planning process and constantly offered recommendations and advice. I really appreciated the extra time she spent helping me figure out the timeline of the day of the wedding and how she frequently checked in with me during the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure we had every detail worked out. She even held my dress up while my cousin steamed it the morning of the wedding! It was supposed to rain the day of our wedding and while I was initially nervous about it, after talking to Nicole I felt better because I was confident that no matter what the weather, she knew what to do to still get good photos. It didn't end up raining but it was nice to know that we were prepared either way. On the day of the wedding Nicole was so organized and on top of things- which was so helpful given our large bridal party! My husband really enjoyed working with Paul that morning as he and his groomsmen were getting ready and I think Nicole and Paul make such a great team. We were so happy with our photos when we received them a few weeks later and my friends were all surprised by how quickly we got them! Now that our wedding is over we are so lucky to have such amazing photos that perfectly capture every moment of our day so we can enjoy them and the memories they represent for years to come. We can't recommend Nicole enough!

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you for sharing your experience working with us Lauren! We look forward to designing your album soon!

Services Used: Photography

Nicole and Paul were a wonderful to work with! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision to go with them over the many awesome options in Rhode Island. We had so much fun doing our engagement session out in the snow and our wedding shots are gorgeous! Our family and guests asked me who they were because they were so impressed with how they just blended in on the day of the event. Overall totally satisfied and would recommend Nicole to anyone!

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you for sharing your feedback Britney. We enjoyed working with you and Dave as well. Looking forward to designing your album soon :-)

Services Used: Photography

Nicole & Paul were fantastic! From the first meeting at the studio and then getting to know them with our engagement session, I can honestly say it was a perfect fit for us! Professionally, this duo really knows what they are doing. Their pictures are wicked amazing and they truly know how to capture our personalities!!! I would highly recommend Nicole Gesmondi (and Paul of course) because they are not only amazing photographers, they are wicked awesome people too! I know our wedding photos will be the best & can thank this duo for their outstanding work for years to come!

Services Used: Photography

Nicole and Paul were absolutley amazing! They managed to capture our day perfectly. Every single one of our pictures is beautiful! Working with them was the best wedding desicion we made. Nicole is professional and an all around pleasure to work with. My husband and I felt so comfortable around them. We used Nicole Gesmondi for our engagement and our wedding. I would not hesitate to use her again.

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thanks Lauren! We enjoyed working with you and Matt!

Services Used: Photography

Nicole Gesmondi was our first vendor booked (right after our venue) and probably one of the easiest. My mom and wife bid on and won an engagement session with Nicole and Paul and that is what started our relationship with them. The engagement session was so much fun and the pictures turned out amazing and of course led to us booking them for our wedding.

I feel my wife and I connected with Nicole and Paul on a different level than other client/vendor relations because when we booked them they were also going through their own wedding planning process which of course helped us a lot. Having talked with other brides and grooms this is the first time any of them have heard of a husband and wife duo photography team and I loved that aspect of it as Paul was with me and the guys and Nicole was with my wife and the ladies. So we get to see both sides getting ready at separate places then joining up afterwards. Plus having both photographers at our wedding allowed for many different angle pictures and more variety.

Paul with us guys was so much fun. He helped us put on our boutonnieres, which none of us knew how to do, he had some great ideas and helped with our ideas for guy getting ready pictures.

All in all a great experience and I hope to stay in touch with nicole and paul for future endeavors!!

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thanks for reviewing us Matt! It was wonderful with photograph your wedding and be sure to keep in touch! :-)

Services Used: Photography

When I met Nicole and Paul back in October of 2013 at my Best Friend's Wedding. It went without saying that I knew that they were the ones that I would love to have photograph our Wedding. Nicole is really professional at what she does and she is always coming up with different ideas as to how to take different, yet creative pictures.

Greg and I recently were married in July at Jesus Savior Church and our reception took place at the Oceancliff Hotel in Newport, RI. After our wedding we sat down with Nicole to review and look at the pictures she took of us and all of our guests. Her and Paul did an amazing job with capturing all of our family and friends, along with taking amazing pictures of Greg and I.

We would highly recommend them capturing all your memories of your special day, they did an amazing job in capturing ours.

Shelley & Greg

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Shelley! Looking forward to working on your album soon!

Services Used: Photography

We were incredibly lucky to work with Nicole and Paul for both our engagement shoot and our wedding! They were wonderfully efficient, professional, fun, and we could not be happier with our beautiful pictures! They guided us through the process with ease and always made us feel comfortable. We never had to follow up with them about anything because Nicole was always quick to reach out to us and/or remind us of next steps - not only that but we were shocked at how quickly our photos were done!! After our engagement shoot, we felt relaxed and open with them, which made our stress levels so much better on the wedding day - not only did we know the product would be beautiful, we knew they were awesome to work with! I had multiple guests (including family members and bridal party members) tell me that they could barely tell our photographers were present because they easily blended in with the crowd while getting amazing photos of the entire event! We also had a huge list of photo requests and Nicole and Paul accommodated all of them without breaking a sweat! I have already recommended them to every engaged couple I know in the area! We LOVED working with Nicole and Paul, and could not have made a better choice for our photographers!!

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Dan & Bridget: Thank you for reviewing your experience working with us. We really appreciate it! :-)

Services Used: Photography

It was wonderful to work with Nicole and Paul! They photographed my daughter's engagement session and wedding. The photographs are so beautiful! They were so professional! From the first contact until the photos were produced, Nicole and Paul were excellent! They captured so many wonderful moments from the wedding day and everyone said they hardly realized Nicole and Paul were there! Now I just have to figure out where I can put all the photos I want to buy!

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you for reviewing us Teresa. It was wonderful to meet and work with you!

Services Used: Photography

Working with Nicole and Paul was an excellent experience. They are both experts in their field and truly have a passion for photography. I had started doing some research to find a wedding photographer and I came across nicole's page. I started looking through her work and I loved their style and I knew I had to meet with them. During our first meeting we both felt comfortable and thought her pictures were gorgeous. Nicole and Paul were a delight to work with and they are always there to help you, even when choosing other vendors or with any wedding advice you may need. On the day of our wedding Nicole and Paul both went above and beyond and not only took amazing pictures but we're able to help us and keep us on time. They are both very friendly and professional and we were so lucky to have them take part in our day. They were able to capture all our special moments and make them a beautiful memory that we will be able to cherish for a lifetime. We are so thrilled with all of our wedding pictures and will continue to recommend Nicole and Paul to everyone!

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thanks Liz, Paul and I enjoyed working with you and Kyle!

Services Used: Photography

Wow wow wow! If you are looking for unique, artistic photography for your wedding look no further. Nicole's eye is unlike any photographer I have ever seen. After the engagement session I knew not to question any angle, pose or positioning she asked for because it was just going to come out beautiful. also, we were incredibly comfortable with her and her husband, Paul - very important when you are allowing someone to be intimately involved in the most important day of your life!

After the sessions Nicole spends a lot of time with you and the proofs to narrow them down and pick the most perfect version of each shot (there are a lot!). She is an absolute professional and I can't say enough about her and her work!

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Anne! We appreciate your positive feedback!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

Nicole and Paul are very professional and fun to work with.

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Your positive comments are really appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We would love to learn more about your experience with our company. If you have the time, please privately reach out to us at nicole@nicolegesmondi.com.

Thanks!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I were fortunate enough to work with Nicole and her now husband Paul (then fiance) for both our own wedding and for my sister's the previous year. They are both absolutely amazing people, highly professional and fun to be around as well! They put everyone at ease and made each experience really special. The photos speak for themselves - she really captured the emotions and spirit of the day! As a bride to be herself, she completely understood where I was coming from and when we were worried about the horrendous weather forecast for our wedding day, she was flexible in providing us with our first look shoot a few days before! I honestly don't have enough positive things to say about her, she's just amazing!!!

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Services Used: Photography

From their impressive studio space, professionalism, talent, and fun personalities, Nicole Gesmondi Photography has it all. Nicole and Paul make a fun and creative team that are fantastic to work with. Nicole listened to our preferences and ideas and really made them into reality. Our engagement shoot was unique and totally our style. Nicole was always available if I wanted to show her an image I liked or had any random ideas. No idea was shot down and we were able to experiment in addition to having the classic portraits done. We are looking forward to having Nicole and Paul photograph our wedding and know that they will bring their talent, experience, and artistry to make our special day last forever.

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thanks Shannon! We enjoyed photographing your engagement session and are looking forward to your wedding next June! :-)

Profile Picture
kim
1 Review
05/11/2013

Nicole was really great to work with and very helpful and accommodating she and her partner have a great eye for the candid and artful photos that we all love. I would highly recommend her services to anyone that is looking for a photographer that has a flair.
thanks again Nicole !

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words Kim! It was a pleasure working with you as well!