Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe

Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe

The Pavilion
261 Old York rd, ste 210
Jenkintown, PA 19046 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of t...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Nicole's Bridal. They are absolutely wonderful! They had an amazing and unique selection of dresses. They don't have your usual run of the mill brands at this shop and I like the idea of getting a unique bridal gown. When I came to the salon, they listened to what I wanted and picked out dresses in that style. They were happy to let me go back and forth between two dresses when I couldn't decide. I finally selected and put a deposit on a dress, only later to have second thoughts about the dress. I called them and told them this and they let me cancel the order and get my full deposit back. They were so sweet about the whole thing and for a bride who is anxious about every decision in the wedding process, this meant the world to me. Marina even emailed me later to tell me about a dress they had gotten in that she thought would suit my style. I cannot say enough about the customer service at this shop. They truly go above and beyond to make the bride happy. You should definitely check out Nicole's bridal in your wedding dress search!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marina and her family at Nicole’s Bridal are simply the best. Marina listened to my vision, made me feel comfortable, and helped me to find the dress of my dreams for my wedding day. First of all, the salon is beautiful, calm, carries a gorgeous collection of designer gowns for every kind of bride, and was easily accessible for my grandmother to attend the bridal appointments. At the start, I found wedding dress shopping to be quite overwhelming, and I purchased a first dress that I wasn't in love with. Nicole’s carried a gorgeous dress which I couldn't stop thinking about. Marina was so sweet and pleasant on the phone. She completely understood my problem, and she scheduled another appointment for me to bring in the first one for comparison. Marina made the process not only easy, but very enjoyable. She was reassuring, pleasant, and honest about the style and fit of each dress. I ended up purchasing the second dress, along with a belt and veil from Nicole’s about seven months before my wedding. Her mother, Nicole, was so kind and patient during the fittings, and expertly taught my mother how to put me into it and do the bustle. While the dresses, accessories, and veils are on the more expensive side, the professionalism, courtesy, quality, and fit of the garments was worth every penny, and they always had a smile on their faces! Among all the wedding madness, it was definitely worth it to travel back and forth from Washington, D.C. to work with such great people and to know that my dress would fit perfectly, be flawlessly pressed and in great shape, and finished a week ahead of time.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Julia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From my first appointment at Nicole's, I felt like royalty. Every time I went to the shop, my mother and I had such individualized attention. We never EVER felt slighted or like we weren't the most important bride and mother of the bride. Marina helped me to find the perfect gown. Her mother Nicole made my dream gown fit me like a glove. The alterations were perfectly done. I also purchased a veil and belt from the shop. I definitely couldn't afford the impeccable quality of both, but Nicole made it work for my budget and sold me the floor sample at a price i could afford. Marina and Nicole have a unique way of making you feel like you are truly the most important bride. Not to mention the shop itself is absolutely stunning and full of natural light and crystal!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found this shop when searching for a Claire Pettibone dress I wanted to try on and from the moment I called to our last visit this place is top notch! Marina and Nicole were so helpful with the whole process and we never felt pressured with about any aspect of the purchase. I ended up buying a completely different Claire dress then the one I originally wanted and absolutely loved it! I wish I could wear it again! This place is top notch and highly recommended!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really don't even know where to begin! Nicole and Marina made my wedding dress dreams come true. Words cannot even explain how helpful they both were. From the moment we walked into the shop, we received their undivided attention. We never felt rushed or uncared for. Nicole and Marina listened to what I was looking for and made my dreams a reality. On my wedding day I felt like a princess. Nicole did an AMAZING job with all of my alterations; from ensuring the dress fit like a glove, down to adding buttons perfectly down the back of my dress. By the end of the dress process, I felt like Nicole and Marina were family. You will be in great hands at Nicole Bridal. Thank you so much for everything!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were fabulous during the whole process! Marina was so helpful and made sure my bridesmaids were on track with ordering their dresses and completing their fittings! She was so personable and so very helpful!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wedding dress shopping is stressful, but the women at Nicole make it fun. They are kind, attentive, and knowledgable. While some bridal salons left me feeling judged or not "fancy" enough, shopping at Nicole is like shopping with family. I LOVED my dress, and looked forward to every fitting.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at Nicole's Bridal was fantastic! Marina and Nicole are the two that you want to make the dress you have always dreamed you would get married in.

My mom got her dress at Nicole's back when they had first opened, so there was no question that we would go there. Each dress that Marina had picked out for me, got better and better. And by the fifth dress, we knew it was the one! She helped us combine two of Ian Stuart's dresses together, into a custom dress, that only I would have, and it turned out amazing!

Not only did I get my dress there, but my mom got hers there, and my sister hers. Nicole's Bridal was three for three! I was even lucky enough that Marina helped the day of my wedding. She helped pose me for certain pictures and made sure the photographer captured the whole dress, brought the dresses to the location for us, and so much more.

If you want to make sure your dress is what you have always imagined, look no further than Nicole's Bridal!

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole and Marina are amazing! I almost canceled my appointment with them because I realized that many of their dresses were over my budget. But Marina took the time to email me pictures of several gowns that fit the style I described and were within my budget (off the rack). This was the exact opposite of the type of service I received at other bridal shops. I am so happy I didn't cancel my appointment! When I got to the shop, both Nicole and Marina were so sweet and made me feel so comfortable. Although their selection of gowns wasn't that large, the gowns they did have were beautiful. They also had a lot of unique dresses that I did not see in any of the other shops I visited. They were great to work with and made the process a breeze! I can't say enough good things about Nicole and Marina and their shop!

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing but nice words for this bridal salon. Right of the bat when emailing them to schedule an appointment they were so very quick to respond and the response was so nice and friendly. Walking in we were greeted with a beautiful smiling face and a handshake. From there on we looked at all of the dresses, where they even recommended sample dresses close to my style at a cheaper price! As trying on all one million dresses i had picked, haha, they were super informative and knew everything about each dress. After getting it narrowed down to two selections and taking pictures of each we decided to take a break and go eat and come back to fully decide. We went back and purchased my Claire Pettibone gown!
After leaving the salon my DAD even said how incredibly professional this place was and that they knew exactly what they were doing hence why they have been in business for so long. And for my dad to say this, its a huge deal.
I would highly recommend this place to any looking bride. And please trust me, i am picky. :) And they met my needs!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing but good things to say about the staff at Nicole bridal. Nicole and Marina were wonderful to work with and helped me to find the perfect wedding dress. They are very professional and accommodating. I thought finding my wedding dress would be very stressful however With Marina's help she made this experience as stress free as possible and really listened to what I was looking for. She picked out the most beautiful dresses for me to try on. After I found my dress, from that point on, my experience with them was nothing but great.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Analyse
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole and her staff are wonderful.Here attention to detail and professionalism is bar none. The quality of the dresses, the alterations and just the time that Nicole spent with us was fantastic. She made sure everything was perfect before she let us finally take the dress. It was absolutely magnificent.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience was magical. I was never asked my size when I first entered the shop. I was simply asked for the style I was looking for. I said I just wanted to be traditionally elegant and that is what my dress was. It was absolutely perfect.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Jaime
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I traveled over three hours there and back but would do it again in a heartbeat. I tried on so many dresses in so many shops that I was blown away by the service here. This family owned shop is honest, sincere, and was never pushy. It was so refreshing after having been to so many places were their main concern was selling you the most expensive dress. Right away I was asked my budget at Nicole's bridal and Marina, the daughter of the owner, helped me steer in that direction. She even advised me NOT to try something on that I knew was way out of my budget. She really worked with me to make sure I was 100% satisfied and taken care of. Nicole was amazing in helping me to customize the dress so it fit my style. Because the shop was so far away and I was so crunched for time, I got the dress by mail. It arrived in perfect condition but the hips were still a bit to big (the dress was tailored down from a size 12 to fit my petite frame and I had lost some weight). Marina helped me find a tailor close by to help with the final small alteration. The overall product? Drop dead gorgeous gown that had all of my guests in admiration. My husband literally teared up when he saw me and said the gown couldn't be more perfect. While I don't plan on getting remarried, I do plan on finding an excuse to use this show again. Thank you for everything Nicole and Marina!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Nicole Bridal was a dream. I had been to several other dress, but the selection of dresses was just not the same. The dresses at Nicole Bridal were so exquisite in detail and quality. Both Nicole and Marina were extremely helpful during the whole process, which had been somewhat of a nightmare up until then. Right away Nicole knew what dress would look right on me. I was down to two different selections but wound up picking the one she had chosen and it looked beautiful. There was no pressure when I decided I needed more time to make a purchase. They were very supportive and helpful and flexible. The fitting process was fantastic. It amazed me how well the dress was tailored without losing any of the detail. The entire family team made me feel welcome and beautiful and special for my big day.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole Bridal has the most beautiful selection of dresses for every type of bride. I know because I bought my wedding gown there as well as my gorgeous jewelry. Their team is extremely helpful, professional, friendly and personal. I really enjoyed each visit with them. They also fit 9 of my bridesmaids with beautiful dresses. I would definitely recommend them to every bride-to-be!

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
Kristin
1 Review
215-886-2333
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment