Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe

Flexibility
Stephanie
1 Review
05/17/2015

As soon as I walked in to Nicole Bridal I felt a feeling of relief. I just knew that I was going to find my dress in the store that day! The mother daughter team was wonderful because they knew exactly how to treat my mother and I. They pulled styles that I wanted and the First dress I tried on was Perfect! Out of all of the stores I visited that never happened before! They made my day. They made my wedding!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Marina and Nicole were so wonderful to work with! I simply cannot say enough. Nicole helped to pick the perfect dress and made me feel confident and comfortable. My dress was strapless and fit like a glove. I did not have to so much as pull it up, like you see so many brides do. Oh, I forgot to mention that Nicole helped me to select the most perfect veil.

In additional to the wonderful process of selecting the dress and getting it altered, we had Marina there with us on the wedding day. She helped me put on the dress, she attached my veil, assisted my bridesmaids, attached flowers to groomsman, etc. You name it-she did it. After the ceremony, she bustled dress and veil. I loved the look of my bustled veil so much that I kept it on all night!

Nicole Bridal is the most wonderful bridal shop around! They really made us feel like we were part of the family. I highly highly highly recommended!!!!!!

Meghan
1 Review
12/19/2014

Marina and Nicole were absolutely amazing! I purchased my wedding dress from them, and my bridesmaids got theirs at their shop as well. They were so friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. I always looked forward to going to my dress fitting because I knew I would be greeted with a smile. I also used Marina for her wedding day services, and I cannot express enough how much easier she made my day! She not only helped me, but also my bridesmaids and my flower girl. I would recommend Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe to everyone and anyone!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The alterations were perfect and had a very easy bustle. My dress was stunning!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough about Nicole's Bridal. They are absolutely wonderful! They had an amazing and unique selection of dresses. They don't have your usual run of the mill brands at this shop and I like the idea of getting a unique bridal gown. When I came to the salon, they listened to what I wanted and picked out dresses in that style. They were happy to let me go back and forth between two dresses when I couldn't decide. I finally selected and put a deposit on a dress, only later to have second thoughts about the dress. I called them and told them this and they let me cancel the order and get my full deposit back. They were so sweet about the whole thing and for a bride who is anxious about every decision in the wedding process, this meant the world to me. Marina even emailed me later to tell me about a dress they had gotten in that she thought would suit my style. I cannot say enough about the customer service at this shop. They truly go above and beyond to make the bride happy. You should definitely check out Nicole's bridal in your wedding dress search!

Julia
10/18/2014

Marina and her family at Nicole’s Bridal are simply the best. Marina listened to my vision, made me feel comfortable, and helped me to find the dress of my dreams for my wedding day. First of all, the salon is beautiful, calm, carries a gorgeous collection of designer gowns for every kind of bride, and was easily accessible for my grandmother to attend the bridal appointments. At the start, I found wedding dress shopping to be quite overwhelming, and I purchased a first dress that I wasn't in love with. Nicole’s carried a gorgeous dress which I couldn't stop thinking about. Marina was so sweet and pleasant on the phone. She completely understood my problem, and she scheduled another appointment for me to bring in the first one for comparison. Marina made the process not only easy, but very enjoyable. She was reassuring, pleasant, and honest about the style and fit of each dress. I ended up purchasing the second dress, along with a belt and veil from Nicole’s about seven months before my wedding. Her mother, Nicole, was so kind and patient during the fittings, and expertly taught my mother how to put me into it and do the bustle. While the dresses, accessories, and veils are on the more expensive side, the professionalism, courtesy, quality, and fit of the garments was worth every penny, and they always had a smile on their faces! Among all the wedding madness, it was definitely worth it to travel back and forth from Washington, D.C. to work with such great people and to know that my dress would fit perfectly, be flawlessly pressed and in great shape, and finished a week ahead of time.

Lisa
09/27/2014

From my first appointment at Nicole's, I felt like royalty. Every time I went to the shop, my mother and I had such individualized attention. We never EVER felt slighted or like we weren't the most important bride and mother of the bride. Marina helped me to find the perfect gown. Her mother Nicole made my dream gown fit me like a glove. The alterations were perfectly done. I also purchased a veil and belt from the shop. I definitely couldn't afford the impeccable quality of both, but Nicole made it work for my budget and sold me the floor sample at a price i could afford. Marina and Nicole have a unique way of making you feel like you are truly the most important bride. Not to mention the shop itself is absolutely stunning and full of natural light and crystal!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found this shop when searching for a Claire Pettibone dress I wanted to try on and from the moment I called to our last visit this place is top notch! Marina and Nicole were so helpful with the whole process and we never felt pressured with about any aspect of the purchase. I ended up buying a completely different Claire dress then the one I originally wanted and absolutely loved it! I wish I could wear it again! This place is top notch and highly recommended!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I really don't even know where to begin! Nicole and Marina made my wedding dress dreams come true. Words cannot even explain how helpful they both were. From the moment we walked into the shop, we received their undivided attention. We never felt rushed or uncared for. Nicole and Marina listened to what I was looking for and made my dreams a reality. On my wedding day I felt like a princess. Nicole did an AMAZING job with all of my alterations; from ensuring the dress fit like a glove, down to adding buttons perfectly down the back of my dress. By the end of the dress process, I felt like Nicole and Marina were family. You will be in great hands at Nicole Bridal. Thank you so much for everything!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They were fabulous during the whole process! Marina was so helpful and made sure my bridesmaids were on track with ordering their dresses and completing their fittings! She was so personable and so very helpful!

Private User
Recently Married

Wedding dress shopping is stressful, but the women at Nicole make it fun. They are kind, attentive, and knowledgable. While some bridal salons left me feeling judged or not "fancy" enough, shopping at Nicole is like shopping with family. I LOVED my dress, and looked forward to every fitting.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Everyone at Nicole's Bridal was fantastic! Marina and Nicole are the two that you want to make the dress you have always dreamed you would get married in.

My mom got her dress at Nicole's back when they had first opened, so there was no question that we would go there. Each dress that Marina had picked out for me, got better and better. And by the fifth dress, we knew it was the one! She helped us combine two of Ian Stuart's dresses together, into a custom dress, that only I would have, and it turned out amazing!

Not only did I get my dress there, but my mom got hers there, and my sister hers. Nicole's Bridal was three for three! I was even lucky enough that Marina helped the day of my wedding. She helped pose me for certain pictures and made sure the photographer captured the whole dress, brought the dresses to the location for us, and so much more.

If you want to make sure your dress is what you have always imagined, look no further than Nicole's Bridal!

Katie
07/13/2014

Nicole and Marina are amazing! I almost canceled my appointment with them because I realized that many of their dresses were over my budget. But Marina took the time to email me pictures of several gowns that fit the style I described and were within my budget (off the rack). This was the exact opposite of the type of service I received at other bridal shops. I am so happy I didn't cancel my appointment! When I got to the shop, both Nicole and Marina were so sweet and made me feel so comfortable. Although their selection of gowns wasn't that large, the gowns they did have were beautiful. They also had a lot of unique dresses that I did not see in any of the other shops I visited. They were great to work with and made the process a breeze! I can't say enough good things about Nicole and Marina and their shop!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have nothing but nice words for this bridal salon. Right of the bat when emailing them to schedule an appointment they were so very quick to respond and the response was so nice and friendly. Walking in we were greeted with a beautiful smiling face and a handshake. From there on we looked at all of the dresses, where they even recommended sample dresses close to my style at a cheaper price! As trying on all one million dresses i had picked, haha, they were super informative and knew everything about each dress. After getting it narrowed down to two selections and taking pictures of each we decided to take a break and go eat and come back to fully decide. We went back and purchased my Claire Pettibone gown!
After leaving the salon my DAD even said how incredibly professional this place was and that they knew exactly what they were doing hence why they have been in business for so long. And for my dad to say this, its a huge deal.
I would highly recommend this place to any looking bride. And please trust me, i am picky. :) And they met my needs!

Analyse
05/09/2014

I have nothing but good things to say about the staff at Nicole bridal. Nicole and Marina were wonderful to work with and helped me to find the perfect wedding dress. They are very professional and accommodating. I thought finding my wedding dress would be very stressful however With Marina's help she made this experience as stress free as possible and really listened to what I was looking for. She picked out the most beautiful dresses for me to try on. After I found my dress, from that point on, my experience with them was nothing but great.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nicole and her staff are wonderful.Here attention to detail and professionalism is bar none. The quality of the dresses, the alterations and just the time that Nicole spent with us was fantastic. She made sure everything was perfect before she let us finally take the dress. It was absolutely magnificent.