Muschlitz Photography LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amanda was amazing for our wedding! She made us feel so relaxed and she really captured my husband and me so naturally! She's so easy to work with, and really made our day feel special. The power even went out at our reception and the photographs she took there turned out incredible!

Profile Picture
Karla
1 Review
10/11/2014

We picked Amanda Muschlitz because she is an accomplished photographer, as can be seen through her portfolio of work. You could tell that she really knew how to capture people in a great moment in the most true and complimentary ways. She accommodated our schedule. I appreciated the general wedding planning advice such as a timeline, a list of contact information, and suggested groupings of pictures for the wedding day, that we were able to customize. Amanda was able to beautifully capture our vision for a fall leaves themed engagement session locally at Creekside in Gahanna. My husband and I were both shy in front of the camera, but Amanda helped us get over our feelings really captured the love between us in both her suggested poses and in those in-between candid moments. On the wedding day, Amanda was able to come to Miami University in Oxford, OH to capture the moments of our big day. Amanda worked seamlessly with my videographer, and she was able to deal with large groups of family and friends for photographs after the ceremony in a way that was so organized and easy to understand that it was beautiful. The consummate professional, she always spoke in a pleasant tone and volume (I have been to a wedding where the photographer was yelling and angry, and Amanda is the picture of calm and control). Further, my parents are divorced and Amanda was able to coordinate so that there was no awkwardness and only happiness. She kept everyone happy and coordinated with multiple vendors throughout the day to make sure that everything was happening on time, and she paid attention to even the small details that are normally a wedding planner's forte. Amanda even helped to make sure that the reception was going according to schedule. You only get one shot at capturing all of those moments on your big day, and Amanda captured everything that we hoped for and more.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Amanda Muschlitz and Muschlitz Photography LLC went above and beyond to capture the special moments of mine and my husband's big day. We knew we wanted to do something creative and fun, and were pleased to find that Amanda immediately jumped on board with our comic book inspiration and was more than able to photograph all the perfect moments of our unique wedding. She made sure to photograph all of the little comic book details we had included in our wedding, and we have gotten so many compliments on the photos we've shared with family and friends.

Working with Amanda was a very professional, positive, and affordable experience. She met with us multiple times before the wedding, and always made herself available to answer any questions I might have. She created a wedding timeline to keep me organized and a photograph checklist to ensure she captured all the photos and family groupings we desired.

I look forward to working with Amanda again for family photos and portrait sessions, as the entire experience was streamlined yet very light-hearted and fun!

Services Used: Photography

Amanda was wonderful. She is a very sweet person and very detail oriented. She helped me with a timeline of our wedding day, along with many other things! The day of the wedding she was prompt and prepared, and did everything she said she would.

Services Used: Photography

Amanda Muschlitz did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding! She went above and beyond from the start, making time to talk to the church coordinator and even going to mass just to get a feel for how our day would run. Many other photographers we met with were either not proffessional or were somewhat snobby about their art. Not Amanda! She is very proffessional but also sweet and easy going! She met with us a number of times to ensure that she understood exactly what I was looking for. She did a great job with both candids and portraits! If you don't believe me just take a look at our pics! She was such a good time on our day and we were glad to have her with us. She even showed us how to cut the cake when our venue coordinator went missing. We received our photos shortly after the wedding and could not be happier!

Services Used: Photography

LOVE Amanda- her work is exceptional, and she herself is wonderful. We absolutely adore her and are thrilled with our photos. They are amazing!!

Services Used: Photography

Amanda is an amazing photographer!

Eric and I couldnt be happier with our engagement and wedding photos that Amanda took! Amanda went above and beyond our expectations! Not only did she take beautiful pictures but she also helped us organize some of our plans for the wedding which was more than helpful. She helped put my mind at ease and made sure that our day was nothing but spectacular. Even when things got a little crazy at the wedding, Amanda remained calm and kept things moving.

One thing that I like most about Amanda is that she really made it a point to get to know us and figure out exactly what we wanted. Amanda is a great person and has a good heart, which is such an amazing quality to have when working with people on their special days. She really wants to make sure that everything is about the bride and groom.

Im so happy that we stumbled accross Amanda at Serena and Jayson's wedding. We ended up finding not only a wonderful photographer but a friend. We will definitely be contacting her in the future for photo shoots!

You're the best Amanda!!

~Eric and Kaela~

Services Used: Photography

Amanda Muschlitz, you are nothing shy of top notch!

Amanda photographed our September 2010 wedding and exceeded our expectations in every possible way. She was the complete professional but still had everyone feeling super comfortable. She was with us for practically every waking moment and left no stone unturned.

Looking at our wedding photos six, twelve, even eighteen months later, we are able to sort through the chaos and hysteria of the day and remember all the love and joy we felt in every moment. The best part is being able to appreciate all the beautiful things that we didn't even know were happening around us. It's like having a bird's eye view of our own fairytale day.

A thousand words could not fully express our gratitude to Amanda, her powerful lens, her undeniable talent, and her unwavering commitment to us and our special occasion. You have given us and our family the priceless gift of always being able to relive what was truly a perfect day.

A lifetime of love and gratitude,
Sarah & Bill