Monarch British Limousines

Value:
(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a statement get-away vehicle! We booked the 1937 Rolls Royce called "The Empress" and had such a thrill with our experience and excellent service. This made for great wedding photos and was also a huge surprise for our guests when they saw it parked outside our ceremony venue. Tom, the owner, even created a customized license plate with a # in it for us! Lastly, found out during our ride that Beyonce and Jay-Z had previously rented that exact same vehicle. We felt so special! Highly recommend for a unique splurge :)

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Traveling from the church to our reception we wanted something special and Monarch British Limousines gave that to us. They were very prompt and even helped me get in the car as it can be difficult in a wedding gown. We had champagne and our last name on the license plate. The car and experience was worth every penny!

Julie & Kyle Desselles

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We really enjoyed our vintage car experience and the personalized license plate with our new last name!! The looks on our guests faces as they saw our get away car was priceless! One of my bridesmaids actually wanted to take my place in the car!! haha The one problem we had was our driver who chose to use his phone to text while driving. We contacted the company to notify them of what had happened and we were told the problem would be taken care of immediately because there is a ZERO tolerance in their company for using the phone while driving. We know that you cannot completely control someone and their choices once they leave your sight and we very much appreciate their quick and professional response to our issue. They did a great job!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tom was great throughout the entire process from booking the car to after the wedding. The car was beautiful and we got lots of compliments about it. The license plate with our last name on it made even more amazing our driver was great too and the music playing definitely kept us in a good mood.

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

THE ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT WE WISHED "THE EMPRESS" HAD AIR CONDITION . WE ASSUMED THE CLASSIC WAS RETRO-FITTED WITH AIR. BUT SHE WAS "BEAUTIFUL ON THE PICTURES"

Monarch British Limousines responded with the following comments:

It does have A/C we are sorry it was not turned on. Monarch

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Monarch British Limousines is the PERFECT way to go if you want an AMAZING grand escape! They will pick you up in a Rolls Royce with champagne, license plate with your new name, open the doors, and will even help pose you for your photographer! I am sad that it went by so quickly but I would choose them in a heart beat! Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were awesome! On time and excellent service! I would recommend them to anyone in the future! Great company. Everyone was in awe of the car!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved having Monarch British Limousines for our big day! Tom, the driver, was so patient as our ceremony lasted a bit longer than expected AND even helped our photographer catch good shots of us in the car. HIGHLY recommended and worth the price! Good luck planning : )

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I wanted something unique to leave our wedding in and I am so happy that I found British Monarch Limos. Tom at British Monarch Limos was super nice and helpful. The process was super easy too. You just call, give them your payment info and the reservation is complete. The driver arrived at our venue on time and made us feel like royalty! We chose The Baroness, which had plenty of room to relax in after an exhausting night. Monarch really made us feel special with the personalized license plate and bottle of champagne. If you're looking for something unique and classy, British Monarch Limos is the way to go. You can't go wrong with any of their vintage Rolls Royce selections because they are all beautiful!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent and reasonably priced service! The car (rolls royce) was gorgeous! Our driver was super nice and very patient with us!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Monarch was one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding. I wanted to have a beautiful and sophisticated wedding and the vintage Phantom Rolls Royce was the perfect touch! Tom is a joy to work with and makes the booking process a breeze. I forgot the driver's name but he was very accommodating and helpful with our overnight bags. Our hotel was not far away from our reception location so he very kindly drove around to kill some time so that my husband and I could finish our champagne. Monarch Limousine provided the perfect ending to a perfect evening!

• Wedding: 10/26/2012
mrs.mrod1026
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A must for any sophisticated wedding. My guests were in awe when they saw what our getaway vehicle would be. This is the first thing I booked when I got engaged! It's worth every penny. My favorite part was the personalized license plate with our new last name!

• Wedding: 10/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We decided to get a limo at the last minute. We wanted a classic, vintage car for our departure and after searching and comparing companies we decided to go with Monarch. We reserved a vintage Rolls Royce and it was gorgeous! Everybody was impressed with our send off. Our driver was prompt, professional, and prepared. The highway was closed, and he knew about it and found an alternate route to our hotel in advance. One of their competitors tried to say negative things about them during a price quote, which I didn't appreciate, which made me book with Monarch because they let their product sell it itself instead of talking negative about their competitor. If you want a classy send off, use Monarch!

• Wedding: 10/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Much more original than your classic stretch limo, the driver was very friendly and the car was gorgeous. It was the perfect final touch to our wedding.

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The car was a big hit. We felt like VIP's leaving the wedding venue. It was just the right touch to my old Hollywood theme.

• Wedding: 08/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing car and such good customer service. We got the license with our last name that night when he dropped us off!

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
281-685-9704
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment