Modern Day Events

Modern Day Events

Tampa, FL
813.404.4283
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We rented the gold chiavari chairs with black cushions. The chairs were nice and they delivered them too. Easy process!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much for your services!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bear prices in town. Very professional and friendly and they were on time and detail oriented when they set up my chairs.
I would recommend them over any other chivari chair company. No one can beat their prices. Their chairs are also in pristine condition unlike others that we has seen.

Private User
Recently Married

Modern Day Events provided very nice Chiavari Chairs with 2 inch ivory cushions for our wedding reception at a reasonable rate. Kris was very professional, courteous and flexible to work with. The chairs were set up and taken down on the same day, as needed, by a professional and courteous staff. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Jennifer
05/31/2014

The gold chiavari chairs were beautiful!! Perfect for our vintage neutral colored wedding theme. I really believe they pulled the room together with just a little sparkle :) The chairs were set up perfectly before guests arrived and were taken away after our event was over. Highly recommend- very organized team!

Jackie
04/06/2014

Wonderful vendor. We didn't have any issues

Leslie and Brendan
03/22/2014

The chairs really made a difference in the decor of the reception. The chairs went off with no issues. Thanks so much!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kristen at Modern Day Events was an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only did she give me the most cost effective quote, she was also the super quick in responding to my quote request. Other vendors took days to get back to me while Kristen responded within hours. She was always friendly and willing to answer any and all questions I had. The day of my wedding, I never even had to think about the chairs. They were delivered, set up and picked up without issue. Most importantly, they looked absolutely stunning! It seems silly but chairs like this really can make or break the look of your whole reception. I would recommend Kristen and her team to anyone!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The mahogany chiavari chairs looked absolutely gorgeous at the ceremony, and later at the reception. Thank you so much for providing this service for our big day! :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chairs looked great! Kristin was always prompt with responses. The only thing I would change is that if an event ends at 9:30 for their staff to not walk in the door right at 9:30 and start taking the chairs.

Katie
02/01/2014

We chose Modern Day Events for chiavari chair rentals for our wedding. If you have ever looked at renting chiavari chairs, you know that they can be expensive! The value and quality of the chairs provided were great, at an amazing price. We would definitely recommend Modern Day Events

Frank
01/18/2014

The service was great and I will recommend your service to anyone. Thank you for making my daugthers day a wonderful event.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kristen was very easy to work with and well organized. She checked in with me prior to the event and coordinated with the resort on all the details so I did not have to.

Private User
1+ year ago

We hired modern day events for my daughters wedding at the Don Cesar, St. Pete Beach, FL. Modern day events were great and easy to work with very professional. We rented chavari chairs and clear glass charger plates with gold glass beading on the rim, they looked beautiful and looked brand new. I would highly recommend modern day events!

Carol
11/17/2013

These chairs were absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! I am glad that I went with these chairs rather than the ballroom chairs I had planned on using. I went back and forth between chairs and colors for two months! Kristen was wonderful with helping me every time I decided to change my mind, which I know was frustrating sometimes. However, she accommodated my wishes every time! All the guest loved them and kept asking where I had gotten them. I was proud to tell them that I rented them from Modern Day Events! I will always use Modern Day Events if and when I have a special occasion to use them! Thank You very much for your help Kristen!!!!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These chairs do completely transform your wedding! They were beautiful and very affordable... Loved it...