Mirage Banquets

Value
Flexibility
Jadira
Recently Married

We held our rehearsal dinner and wedding there and everything was amazing! Violeta and Ursula were very professional and very helpful. The decor was beautiful, the food was amazing and everyone had a great time.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amazing! Violeta, Ula and there staff did such a phenomenal job, they accommodated all our request( especially the last minute ones) and answer any questions in a timely manner. The room looked amazing, an abundance of food and everyone was so kind and friendly. I highly recommend Mirage Banquets for any type of event. Thank You!
To any brides planning to get ready at the hotel make sure to book the Jacuzzi Suite!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

The customer service at Mirage Banquets is beyond amazing and professional. Violetta, the manager, was always so kind, extremely helpful, and accommodated our every request. The food was great! (Plenty of food with family style) which is the number one reason why we picked this place. My fiancee and I were there many times before, for different occasions (baby showers, baptisms, communions, and 2 New Year's Eve parties..) and the food was always hot, fresh and delicious. We were so pleased with how everything turned out. The venue looked beautiful! We highly recommend this place!!! Couldn't be happier with it!

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Violeta and her team were absolutely great to work with. Everything was taken care of for our reception. The room was beautiful and the food was delicious! She set everything up for us and helped ensure the night went smoothly. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

What a lovely place to have a wedding. My husband and I worked with Violeta from the beginning to the end and I've got to say she is the most wonderful person I have ever met. She is very professional, patience and most importantly she takes all the burdens off the bride and create the perfect wedding day for her. They made my wedding day perfect. The food was so good and I received so many compliments from my wedding guest after our wedding. Everything was so beautiful.I loved the whole Mirage and Four Points by Sheraton Team. Every body was so professional. Their clients are most important to them. I will highly recommend Mirage banquets to all future brides out there for the perfect wedding day and we hope to have our anniversary there in future.

1 person found this review helpful
Shannon
06/28/2014

Our wedding was beautiful! We had an amazing night! Violeta made me feel at ease and she had everything under control. The hotel manager was also very helpful and responded immediately when there was an issue with the pool being open. It was perfect, couldn't have asked for a more beautiful evening! Everyone has been telling us how fabulous the food was too!! Thank you!

Shelly
06/27/2014

I would like to thank Violet and the rest of the staff at Four Points O'hare for making our wedding very memorable for us. The guests loved everything, from the table set-up, to the meals and the service. We love how accommodating the staff are. The service is excellent. Violet was very patient with my requests. And we love how we got the most of our money. We will definitely come back for future events!

Marissa
06/27/2014

Violeta and Ula were WONDERFUL to work with. They were very flexible and understood exactly what I wanted. They were quick at responding to my millions of emails. When we arrived the day of our wedding, we were blown away at how beatiful the room looked. It was better than I could've imagined and everyone raved about how good the food was and how much food was available. Thank you for making my vision come true!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Jada
05/09/2014

Since day one Violeta was always there helping with any of my questions (and I had tons!!) Email or a phone call and she helped ASAP! On my wedding day they made everything look great! It was way more then what I asked for! It was my dream wedding! Everyone had a great time and there was no complaints at all!

Megan
03/28/2014

Our wedding was perfect! The venue itself is beautiful and the staff so kind and helpful. In addition, the prices are unbeatable! I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone! Five stars!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Awesome venue! I had my ceremony and reception here and not only was the place affordable and decorated gorgeously, but the food was amazing as well. I got so many compliments about the place and my guests loved being able to just walk to their rooms at the end of the night. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone.

Mireya
03/08/2014

Mirage banquets was an absolutely wonderful place to host a wedding! Violeta and Ula were super helpful and always answered my questions quickly! The place looked gorgeous on my wedding day and Violeta and Ula made sure that everything was in it's place and set in time. I can't say enough good things about it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was beyond happy with my experience with the venue. I loved everything about it and things turned out waay better than I expected. We worked with mostly with Violetta and she was amazing. She answered any questions really promptly and really went above and beyond with the service.I honestly think that I would have gone crazy trying to put everything together, she was just really a pleasure to work with. Everyone and myself really loved the food, we kept getting compliments all through the wedding. The lighting, the decor and the great service were really noted by our guest and we still get compliments with how great everything came out. Overall I will highly recommend them to any future brides!!! :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Violeta and Ula are beyond amazing! So helpful, responsive and willing to make your day perfect! The price was reasonable and the food was delicious! Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing wedding in the Mirage. The food and the service was excellent. The decor was simply breath taking. I want to say thank you to Violet and Ula for working with me.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding reception at Mirage Banquets just couple of weeks ago. It was an AMAZING experience. they could have not been any friendlier, more professional, accommodating and understanding. Great team! I worked with two ladies - Viola and Ula - both were great, super responsive, helpful, patient and flexible. Additionally the food... AMAZING!!!! and in great amounts and my family LOVES to eat, so it was phenomenal. I recommend to anyone planning their special day!