Mirage Banquets

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Viola was such a pleasure to work with. She helped our vision come true, reception was just beautiful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

High praise for the staff of Mirage. Ula was always professional, very helpful and responsive. We were working with a tight budget. The room was beautiful for our ceremony & reception, it appeared as if no expensive was spared. The staff was very attentive.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Marina
06/27/2015

Violet made my dream wedding come true, from the moment I started planning to the day of she helped us with everything. Everything was above and beyond and I could not have been any happier. We are still getting compliments the week after our wedding on how beautiful and delicious everything was. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had my wedding at The Mirage two months ago and it was the best day ever thanks to the wonderful staff! Violet was amazing to work with super friendly and professional and always answering all of our emails. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything looked, the food was delicious, and the servers were so accommodating! Our package included a complimentary night at the hotel for the bride and groom which made things so easy to just go up to our room after the festivities. My wedding was everything that I ever dreamt of and more!

Magdalena
05/23/2015

Viola helped us plan an amazing wedding reception. She was very patient and professional with our requests. Everything was perfect - if not better! Definitely going to throw another party here in the future.

Jadira
Recently Married

We held our rehearsal dinner and wedding there and everything was amazing! Violeta and Ursula were very professional and very helpful. The decor was beautiful, the food was amazing and everyone had a great time.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amazing! Violeta, Ula and there staff did such a phenomenal job, they accommodated all our request( especially the last minute ones) and answer any questions in a timely manner. The room looked amazing, an abundance of food and everyone was so kind and friendly. I highly recommend Mirage Banquets for any type of event. Thank You!
To any brides planning to get ready at the hotel make sure to book the Jacuzzi Suite!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

The customer service at Mirage Banquets is beyond amazing and professional. Violetta, the manager, was always so kind, extremely helpful, and accommodated our every request. The food was great! (Plenty of food with family style) which is the number one reason why we picked this place. My fiancee and I were there many times before, for different occasions (baby showers, baptisms, communions, and 2 New Year's Eve parties..) and the food was always hot, fresh and delicious. We were so pleased with how everything turned out. The venue looked beautiful! We highly recommend this place!!! Couldn't be happier with it!

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Violeta and her team were absolutely great to work with. Everything was taken care of for our reception. The room was beautiful and the food was delicious! She set everything up for us and helped ensure the night went smoothly. Thank you so much!

Private User
1+ year ago

The Mirage is AMAZING! Got married back in 2013 (Iam a little late on writing reviews) and their service and price was unbeatable! We got everything we wanted within our budget. Violetta was wonderful to work with, the hotel staff was great and the rooms were very nice! The food was delicious and everyone was talking about how great it was after the wedding. If you are looking for a beautiful venue with great service and price, THIS IS THE PLACE!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a lovely place to have a wedding. My husband and I worked with Violeta from the beginning to the end and I've got to say she is the most wonderful person I have ever met. She is very professional, patience and most importantly she takes all the burdens off the bride and create the perfect wedding day for her. They made my wedding day perfect. The food was so good and I received so many compliments from my wedding guest after our wedding. Everything was so beautiful.I loved the whole Mirage and Four Points by Sheraton Team. Every body was so professional. Their clients are most important to them. I will highly recommend Mirage banquets to all future brides out there for the perfect wedding day and we hope to have our anniversary there in future.

1 person found this review helpful
Shannon
06/28/2014

Our wedding was beautiful! We had an amazing night! Violeta made me feel at ease and she had everything under control. The hotel manager was also very helpful and responded immediately when there was an issue with the pool being open. It was perfect, couldn't have asked for a more beautiful evening! Everyone has been telling us how fabulous the food was too!! Thank you!

Shelly
06/27/2014

I would like to thank Violet and the rest of the staff at Four Points O'hare for making our wedding very memorable for us. The guests loved everything, from the table set-up, to the meals and the service. We love how accommodating the staff are. The service is excellent. Violet was very patient with my requests. And we love how we got the most of our money. We will definitely come back for future events!

Marissa
06/27/2014

Violeta and Ula were WONDERFUL to work with. They were very flexible and understood exactly what I wanted. They were quick at responding to my millions of emails. When we arrived the day of our wedding, we were blown away at how beatiful the room looked. It was better than I could've imagined and everyone raved about how good the food was and how much food was available. Thank you for making my vision come true!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Jada
05/09/2014

Since day one Violeta was always there helping with any of my questions (and I had tons!!) Email or a phone call and she helped ASAP! On my wedding day they made everything look great! It was way more then what I asked for! It was my dream wedding! Everyone had a great time and there was no complaints at all!

Megan
03/28/2014

Our wedding was perfect! The venue itself is beautiful and the staff so kind and helpful. In addition, the prices are unbeatable! I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone! Five stars!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning