Minneapolis Marriott Northwest

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Everyone was extremely helpful and accomodating! The staff was wonderful!

Kaia
06/13/2015

Our wedding was amazing due to the staff at Minneapolis Marriott Northwest. It was perfect. They were professional, helpful, and attentive to every need we had. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Virginia Wasmund, and she was absolutely fantastic!!! She went above and beyond to ensure that we had a beautiful and fun reception. She promptly answered all of our questions and helped us consider things we hadn't thought of on our own. The fireside room and lobby were amazing and all of our guests loved all the space. Our guests also booked rooms with the hotel and they had no issues at all. We would HIGHLY recommend this hotel for your wedding reception venue.

erica
05/02/2015

They were very eager and helpful throughout the whole process. I loved the fact they ALWAYS kept good communication.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

We had our November 1st reception at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest. Cathy was super responsive and very helpful. She did everything she could to make sure that we were well taken care of, and we were. It was so nice to not have to worry about having someone to meet the DJ, or set out escort cards, or meet the florist. It was all taken care and all we had to do was enjoy our day. The food was excellent and we got a complimentary room and breakfast the next. Very pleased with our experience.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Stephanie
10/11/2014

I had my ceremony and wedding at the Marriott Northwest and couldn't be happier with the result. Everything was absolutely perfect!
The staff was accommodating, professional, and on their A game throughout the entire process. We are beyond pleased with the service and would recommend to anyone.
Thanks again!

Lori
10/04/2014

We knew the minute we walked through the front doors of the hotel that this was the perfect venue for our wedding. Every interaction with the hotel staff (especially Cathy Dunn) was outstanding. They took care of us and kept us informed and on track throughout the entire process. Our main goal was to have people come and have fun and celebrate with us. After months of planning and preparation I have only one word to explain our experience.......MAGICAL! As you get closer and closer to your event you start to realize that perfection is out of the question and ALL things will not go as you expected. Cathy did everything in her power to make sure that the pressure of that day was taken off of our shoulders so that we could quit worrying and have fun! I had many people travel to our wedding and the hotel was able to accommodate everyone. The suites are modern and spacious.....my friends kept referring to their room as an "apartment". Cathy is amazing at bringing a bride's wedding dreams come true!

Adelle
08/31/2014

Courteous, attentive-to-detail, and very friendly are the words that come to mind when I think of our excellent wedding reception experience on August 31st at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest. It was a great pleasure working the staff at the Marriott Northwest, especially Cathy Dunn. Cathy patiently guided us through every step of our planning process. Her genuine & friendly nature, responsiveness, and professionalism was refreshing and very much appreciated! Thank you :-) With Gratitude, Adelle & Erik

Maria
08/24/2014

Sarah and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Marriott Northland, we have never in our life had so much attention to detail with things. From the smallest thing of the candy on the table to the way the flowers were suppose to be a surprise for my bride. They made sure that everything to what I wanted, and they made that extra effort to make sure you had what you wanted at and in the reception. The wait staff was very attentive to the needs of the wedding party, and other people in the wedding.

We could not have the breakfast because of the college I began the day after our wedding so they gave us a beautiful lunch with the upmost outstanding service. They are not just there to do a job, but they make you feel like a part of there family. It is such a wonderful feeling.

They make sure you have everything, and if you want to have a wonderful wedding and reception, and have to worry about nothing the Marriott Northland is the BEST you will get.

Cheri
08/09/2014

Our daughter, Diane, had her wedding reception at the Marriott Northwest in Minneapolis. Her wedding planner, Cathy was absolutely wonderful. She answered all her questions, took care of all the details. When Cathy brought my sister and I to see the room after it was decorated and before the mea,l it took my breath away-it was so tastefully and elegantly done. The meal was great, and the special room rates they provided for the guests was such a bargain and a welcome and appreciated surprise for family that traveled from in and out of the area. I would highly recommend the Marriott Northwest to anyone who is planning a special event. We could not have been more pleased.

Barb
06/28/2014

It was wonderful working with Cathy Dunn event planner at Marriott. Our questions were answered quickly and she helped us through the whole event. We had a beautiful wedding with great memories of Marriott Northwest. Thank you!

1+ year ago

Cathy Dunn and all of the staff we worked with during this process were very professional and helpful. They made planning the wedding reception a very smooth process for us. We felt like we were taken care of. Thank you again!

Rob
06/07/2014

The entire hotel staff was amazing and made out wedding a truly memorable experience. Working with Cathy was equally amazing. Thank you do much for making what could potentially be a stressful event fun & easy.

1+ year ago

Cathy did a fabulous job of making things simple and easy for us. I LOVED the room and how it was set up - everything was exactly as I requested. The servers were super nice and very friendly – the guests commented regarding the service as well. I couldn’t have been any happier. Thank you for making our day smooth, elegant, and fun. I will certainly recommend you and the Marriott to anyone and everyone. It was a pleasure to have such an important event run so smoothly.

1+ year ago

I could not have asked for a better wedding reception than the one organized and put on by Cathy and her amazing team at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest! Everything was exactly how I always imagined it would be. The venue itself is quite beautiful, and all the food, from hors d'oeuvres to dessert, was delicious. I was able to book the cake (we did cupcakes) and table linens through them as well, so I didn't have to worry about paying those two additional vendors. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Minneapolis Marriott Northwest every time.

1+ year ago

The Marriott venue, staff, event planner, and food all exceeded our expectations. Everyone was wonderful, professional, and accommodating. We would highly recommending using the Marriott for your event!!